FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > pelvic exam

pelvic exam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arren e treggiden OP   Man  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

First we deal with the pelvic floor

Following a standard examination, I will assess your pelvic floor muscles through an internal exam, which will involve you flexing your pelvic floor whilst I have two fingers in your vagina, I should be able to feel strong contractions (if you don't know how to flex these muscles I shall of course explain during the exam)

The white implement in the picture has a number of springs that can be moved to alter resistance and this is then inserted into the vagina for you to use for training by flexing your pelvic floor muscles repeatedly and also holding it closed, this will be done in a number of positions including standing, I'll discuss some regular exercises that you can do at home and then through follow up exams asses progress over a number of months.

I will also assess your pelvic floor during a clinically controlled and induced climax

The four 'hot spots'

The Clitoris is the best known of the female genital hot spots, located at the top of the vulva, where the inner labia join at their upper ends. The visible part is the small, nipple-sized, female equivalent of the tip of the male penis, and is partially covered by a protective hood. Essentially it is a bundle of 8,000 nerve fibres, making it the most sensitive spot on the entire female body. It is purely sexual in function and becomes enlarged (longer, more swollen, more erect) and even more sensitive when stimulated

The G-spot is a small, highly sensitive area located 5-8 cm (2-3 inches) inside the vagina, on the front or upper wall. Research into the nature of the female orgasm, carried out in the 1940s, led to the discovery that the female’s urethral tube, that lies on top of the vagina, is surrounded by erectile tissue similar to that found in the male penis. When the female becomes sexually aroused, this tissue starts to swell. In the G-spot zone this expansion results in a small patch of the vaginal wall protruding into the vaginal canal.

The U-spot is located outside the vagina it is a small patch of sensitive erectile tissue located just above and on either side of the urethral opening. It is absent just below the urethra, in the small area between the urethra and the vagina. Less well known than the clitoris, its erotic potential was only recently investigated by American clinical research workers. They found that if this region was gently caressed and stimulated, there was an unexpectedly powerful erotic response.

The A-Spot, AFE-zone or Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone. Also referred to as the Epicentre, this is a patch of sensitive tissue at the inner end of the vaginal tube between the cervix and the bladder, described technically as the ‘female degenerated prostate.’ (In other words, it is the female equivalent of the male prostate, just as the clitoris is the female equivalent of the male penis.) Direct stimulation of this spot can produce violent orgasmic contractions. Unlike the clitoris, it is not supposed to suffer from post-orgasmic over-sensitivity. Its location is just above the cervix, at the innermost point of the vagina. The front part of this recess is called the anterior fornix. Pressure on it produces rapid lubrication of the vagina, even in women who are not normally sexually responsive.

The small purple device is inserted into the vagina, it spreads the labia and holds the vagina open, it also exposes the clitoris and urethra (therefore two of the 'hot spots'), the ribbed curved portion of the device puts pressure directly onto the urethral sponge which connects to the clitoris and the g-spot, by moving this internally whilst stimulating the clitoris the exact location of maximum sensitivity can be located thus identifying your own personal g-spot (a third 'hot spot'). Training can then be given to you to help locate this area in the future and also how best to stimulate it for you for maximum intensity.

In order to locate and stimulate your A-spot, I will use one of these two speculum to enable easy and clear access to your cervix

This may be done in conjunction with the above tests (although without the use of the labia spreader) to allow for a full four 'hot spot' stimulation

This will of be confirmed by a clinically controlled and induced climax.

For this treatment you will be positioned in the leg rests, you will need to be naked as your nipples and breasts may also be stimulated and certainly assessed for reaction during the session

In effect this is a gym work out for your vagina and an education and training session all in one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

Do you get an NVQ if you pass ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This seems typical of most men that I seem to meet -

- they can quote every word and sentence from the Haynes Service Manual for females...

- but know sod all about what a woman wants, and don't want to be bothered with asking, or having to actually pay attention to what she says...

Thank gawd that I'm mostly gay and can get a woman in to do the job properly...!

pembroke dock wales

"This seems typical of most men that I seem to meet -

- they can quote every word and sentence from the Haynes Service Manual for females...

- but know sod all about what a woman wants, and don't want to be bothered with asking, or having to actually pay attention to what she says...

Thank gawd that I'm mostly gay and can get a woman in to do the job properly...!

"

lol just trying to help the guys who dont know what a clit is

pembroke dock wales

"Do you get an NVQ if you pass ? "

lol fire xxxx

pembroke dock wales

i used to sell the manual lol im not your typical man i actualy put women first and always will

By *iffidusMan  over a year ago

newport

"i used to sell the manual lol im not your typical man i actualy put women first and always will "

Quite the catch

"i used to sell the manual lol im not your typical man i actualy put women first and always will

Quite the catch "

Bit like your fine self

I think most know what it is, but have severe trouble finding it.

they end up playing the guitar instead.

By *artha_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

St Mellons, Cardiff

Most of this has been copied from

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/g-spots.html

newport

"I think most know what it is, but have severe trouble finding it.

they end up playing the guitar instead."

I've always wanted to learn the guitar

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

Martha my dear.

You may have cooked his goose.

Is this true Dr Warren?

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

I've always wanted to learn the guitar "

You could instead of watching football.

newport

I've always wanted to learn the guitar "

I don't want to evoke the wrath of the OP but it reminded me of an idiot savant. Listing all the capitals of the world but never actually visited any.

I could list parts of a car engine but just knowing the names doesn't make me Phil Mitchell lol

By *artha_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

St Mellons, Cardiff

Copy a section of the main text, Google it and see for yourself!

newport

You could instead of watching football."

. That's poor forum etiquette. Making reference to unrelated threads. Poor show tut tut lol x

"I could list parts of a car engine but just knowing the names doesn't make me Phil Mitchell lol "

Day. Made.

newport

[Removed by poster at 04/04/15 17:42:42]

newport

"I could list parts of a car engine but just knowing the names doesn't make me Phil Mitchell lol

Day. Made. "

I aim too please x

pembroke dock wales

"Martha my dear.

You may have cooked his goose.

Is this true Dr Warren?"

the goose was well cooked but greasy

pembroke dock wales

I don't want to evoke the wrath of the OP but it reminded me of an idiot savant. Listing all the capitals of the world but never actually visited any.

I could list parts of a car engine but just knowing the names doesn't make me Phil Mitchell lol "

lol no wraath i know your a plonker

pembroke dock wales

"Copy a section of the main text, Google it and see for yourself! "

lol its from medical play but then you would not understand its to far above you

newport

"Copy a section of the main text, Google it and see for yourself!

lol its from medical play but then you would not understand its to far above you

"

For someone so clearly well informed and educated I'm surprised you used "to" instead of the correct "too" in your reply

Just sayin' lol

'Too' would be incorrect there

newport

"'Too' would be incorrect there"

How? Cut and pasted ....

Too also has two uses. First, as a synonym for "also":

Can I go too?

He went to France too

I think that’s Paul’s book too

Secondly, too means excessively when it precedes an adjective or adverb.

I’m too tired

He’s walking too quickly

I ate too much

You were right!!! You can be the fuehrer, I'll be second in command x

newport

"You were right!!! You can be the fuehrer, I'll be second in command x"

Lol. I'm not grammar police normally. I just thought the OP was being a bit preachy. If he was joking I apologise lol x

Omg is a Saturday night ... Do we need TOO ( lol) be so serious xx

newport

"Omg is a Saturday night ... Do we need TOO ( lol) be so serious xx"

I'm in a serious mood after today's football lol xx

Ohh biff I got one serious miserable twat after football I ain't looking after two . Lol xx

newport

"Ohh biff I got one serious miserable twat after football I ain't looking after two . Lol xx"

I thought u were maternal lol. Can't you clasp us to (too) (not sure) your breast and make us feel better. You've got two of them I know cos I've cupped them lol xx

Biff .. Don't spread vicious rumours like that ........ You cupped my puppies .. And oh my god maternal your mistaking me for someone else haha .. Xx

newport

"Biff .. Don't spread vicious rumours like that ........ You cupped my puppies .. And oh my god maternal your mistaking me for someone else haha .. Xx"

Which rumour? That you're maternal or I cupped your dirty pillows? Lol x

Both !!! Silly xxx

» Add a new message to this topic