FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Hassle!

Hassle!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hearing more and more about really nice people getting hassled and leaving the site. Come on guys, this is supposed to be fun! If you don't like someone, be polite and say no thanks. Leave the insults and things outside. Let's just play nice eh!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Well said there's never no need for abuse if you get turned down take like a man and move on fella's

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hearing more and more about really nice people getting hassled and leaving the site. Come on guys, this is supposed to be fun! If you don't like someone, be polite and say no thanks. Leave the insults and things outside. Let's just play nice eh!"

it will never happen.

my kids play nicer than half the people on this site

"Hearing more and more about really nice people getting hassled and leaving the site. Come on guys, this is supposed to be fun! If you don't like someone, be polite and say no thanks. Leave the insults and things outside. Let's just play nice eh!

it will never happen.

my kids play nicer than half the people on this site"

All we can do is set a good example.

"Hearing more and more about really nice people getting hassled and leaving the site. Come on guys, this is supposed to be fun! If you don't like someone, be polite and say no thanks. Leave the insults and things outside. Let's just play nice eh!

it will never happen.

my kids play nicer than half the people on this site

All we can do is set a good example."

just use the block button

heard some shocking story's last night that people are saying about us its pathetic grow up ffs

"heard some shocking story's last night that people are saying about us its pathetic grow up ffs "

was that aimed at me lol

Fab brings out the worst in people sometimes. Silly jealousy, that's all it is, I brush it off.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

I dont take being on here seriously these days but some people have a bad attitude from what I can see

I don't think it's as good as it use to be.

Can't seem to have a laugh or even banter anymore with out upsetting anyone

You have to have thick skin at times, especially if you are a single bloke

By *ewie3Man  over a year ago

Neath

"You have to have thick skin at times, especially if you are a single bloke"

Totally agree

[Removed by poster at 05/04/15 15:53:40]

"Well said there's never no need for abuse if you get turned down take like a man and move on fella's"

Wise words

Your not the only ones to have thick skin guys

Women do too here mind

We all get things that's not nice done to us

It would be nice if it was all

Happy x

"Fab brings out the worst in people sometimes. Silly jealousy, that's all it is, I brush it off. "

I've had a bit of hassle on here .

I m changing the way I deal with it :-

1. block button

2. I have gorgeous friends on here that outway the crap

3. Stay positive and have fun

4. I love my life and want to experience loads and. no one will but a stop to that

5. Having positive ppl in your life and get rid of the negative ones .

Love and hugs xxxxx

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

at the end of the day, fab is only a website, if someone says something"nasty" just block or turn it off. If we paid attention to half of the crap spouted about/to us we'd have left the site long ago

"at the end of the day, fab is only a website, if someone says something"nasty" just block or turn it off. If we paid attention to half of the crap spouted about/to us we'd have left the site long ago"
totally agree. Nobody really knows us on here, only in the fab world. If you don't like then feck off.

"at the end of the day, fab is only a website, if someone says something"nasty" just block or turn it off. If we paid attention to half of the crap spouted about/to us we'd have left the site long ago totally agree. Nobody really knows us on here, only in the fab world. If you don't like then feck off. "

"at the end of the day, fab is only a website, if someone says something"nasty" just block or turn it off. If we paid attention to half of the crap spouted about/to us we'd have left the site long ago"

Totally agree .... that's how we deal with it. We were just highlighting how sad it is when we hear from people who have been enjoying themselves on fab but then feel they've been hassled too much that they feel the need to leave.

This. I rise above anything anyone says, I know what I like if people don't like it but others do then that's their problem not mine. If people don't reply they have their reasons. I've never called anyone any names unless it was a joke.

While it is annoying there is a difference between fab life and real life. Yeah, I've made friends on here. But that's what keeps me on here.

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

"I've had a bit of hassle on here .

I m changing the way I deal with it :-

1. block button

2. I have gorgeous friends on here that outway the crap

3. Stay positive and have fun

4. I love my life and want to experience loads and. no one will but a stop to that

5. Having positive ppl in your life and get rid of the negative ones .

Love and hugs xxxxx"

Fire xxxx

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

"at the end of the day, fab is only a website, if someone says something"nasty" just block or turn it off. If we paid attention to half of the crap spouted about/to us we'd have left the site long ago

This. I rise above anything anyone says, I know what I like if people don't like it but others do then that's their problem not mine. If people don't reply they have their reasons. I've never called anyone any names unless it was a joke.

While it is annoying there is a difference between fab life and real life. Yeah, I've made friends on here. But that's what keeps me on here."

A good point but unfortunately some have brought real life into fab life posting on thier status doing fake fab profiles even creating fake facebook profiles To contact ex partners and even stooping to phoning social services and saying that people they have argued with are holding parties and invovling thier children in them. And then they have the gaul to play the victim getting other people who fall for thier vile shit involed in disagreements which does not concern them. And after all that has been said about us and all the fake profiles to ex partners and fake fab profs to friends it would have been easy to ruin thier party last night but then that would have spoilt the night for fabbers who have done nothing to us or we have no disagreement with so I will only concentrate on the 3 involved without bringing others Into it. There are some things you just cannot walk away from or ignore sad as that may seem it is what it is (ice)

"at the end of the day, fab is only a website, if someone says something"nasty" just block or turn it off. If we paid attention to half of the crap spouted about/to us we'd have left the site long ago

While it is annoying there is a difference between fab life and real life. Yeah, I've made friends on here. But that's what keeps me on here.

A good point but unfortunately some have brought real life into fab life posting on thier status doing fake fab profiles even creating fake facebook profiles To contact ex partners and even stooping to phoning social services and saying that people they have argued with are holding parties and invovling thier children in them. And then they have the gaul to play the victim getting other people who fall for thier vile shit involed in disagreements which does not concern them. And after all that has been said about us and all the fake profiles to ex partners and fake fab profs to friends it would have been easy to ruin thier party last night but then that would have spoilt the night for fabbers who have done nothing to us or we have no disagreement with so I will only concentrate on the 3 involved without bringing others Into it. There are some things you just cannot walk away from or ignore sad as that may seem it is what it is (ice)"

By *actileluvaMan  over a year ago

valleys

I always treat people with respect as I'm sure those that have chatted with me can verify. If you don't like someone or get rejected then move on don't reply easy.

A good point but unfortunately some have brought real life into fab life posting on thier status doing fake fab profiles even creating fake facebook profiles To contact ex partners and even stooping to phoning social services and saying that people they have argued with are holding parties and invovling thier children in them. And then they have the gaul to play the victim getting other people who fall for thier vile shit involed in disagreements which does not concern them. And after all that has been said about us and all the fake profiles to ex partners and fake fab profs to friends it would have been easy to ruin thier party last night but then that would have spoilt the night for fabbers who have done nothing to us or we have no disagreement with so I will only concentrate on the 3 involved without bringing others Into it. There are some things you just cannot walk away from or ignore sad as that may seem it is what it is (ice)

"

i think its sad that some ppl on fab and in life have such a lonely life they live for being nasty. ignore them he/she/they not worth the effort of giving them forum space really

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

I'm so pee'd off I've blocked myself lol.

Seriously, no need to he nasty on fab or in life.