FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Girl Power.

Girl Power.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's lovely that girls are finally being friendly and sharing information. Not too long ago it felt like I was competing with every single female.

I genuinely thought two girls of similar age to me had a massive problem with me due to shit stirring comments by single men.

Lads better watch out with all the information sharing that's going on. That's all I'm gonna say.

We're all on a swinging site. We want to have fun and sex. We don't need to be lied to. We don't need to be made to feel like princesses only to find we've been fed a line.

I'm sure your parents raised you with more respect for women than that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

Well said! It's good to see us girlies sticking together and outing the knobs heads

Couldn't have said it better myself

It is nice we are all getting on..previously a certain single male stirred so bad there was drama between a few of us..

Whilst it is nsa and is meant to be discreet ... It is Cringy that during random chats it comes out a guy is texting one "I want to come off here and be exclusively yours" to find he's said similar to many others

Guys... ffs keep it real!

And girls it's lovely to see no bitchiness feuds or competition. .we are all here for fun and looks like we are all having ur drama free

Yep, I've got no beef with women. On the whole I actually tend to ignore them, and they're blocked on here as I'm not sexually interested in them nor really interested in making female friends on here, as I get on much better with males in general in my non-Fab life.

But yeah, always good to know who to avoid. Be warned males.

good to see discretion is being used!

"It's lovely that girls are finally being friendly and sharing information. Not too long ago it felt like I was competing with every single female.

I genuinely thought two girls of similar age to me had a massive problem with me due to shit stirring comments by single men.

Lads better watch out with all the information sharing that's going on. That's all I'm gonna say.

We're all on a swinging site. We want to have fun and sex. We don't need to be lied to. We don't need to be made to feel like princesses only to find we've been fed a line.

"

I do agree about discretion though

And ava same.. I only have one fem friend all the rest are male..I love my boys

"good to see discretion is being used! "

I don't suppose for one minute we're going to compare notes over a glass of wine. It's just in this case, the culprit was pretty easy to work out as he was messaging all three of us.

If you're not a dickhead then you'll have nothing to fear.

"good to see discretion is being used!

I don't suppose for one minute we're going to compare notes over a glass of wine. It's just in this case, the culprit was pretty easy to work out as he was messaging all three of us.

If you're not a dickhead then you'll have nothing to fear. "

so does messaging multiple girls at the same time the same messages mean your a dickhead?? i better change my copy and paste message then

"I do agree about discretion though

And ava same.. I only have one fem friend all the rest are male..I love my boys "

My friends are all boys. Always have been always will bar Scarlett.

It was just pretty obvious from things said that he was messing around multiple girls of late.

It was just pretty obvious from things said that he was messing around multiple girls of late. "

Never mind, blocked completely so onwards and upwards. Bring on the sexy non-douchebags of Fab

It was just pretty obvious from things said that he was messing around multiple girls of late.

Never mind, blocked completely so onwards and upwards. Bring on the sexy non-douchebags of Fab "

So you want one of my copy and paste messages??

Never mind, blocked completely so onwards and upwards. Bring on the sexy non-douchebags of Fab

So you want one of my copy and paste messages?? "

Hehehe ^^^

We love copy n pastes honest!

I'm guessing this is what you was on about ? That's fair enough understand where ur coming from now

So you want one of my copy and paste messages??

Hehehe ^^^

We love copy n pastes honest! "

ill pop you the same copy and paste message i sent my gf....and it even includes the phrase 'fancy a fuck'

Am I the only one amazed that the lasses didn't compare notes previously?

Life's for living and enjoying We have our own dramas in our own lives let alone on here . Can't be doing with shit stiring . Girl power hugs always xxxxx

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

[Removed by poster at 17/04/15 07:22:31]

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"It's lovely that girls are finally being friendly and sharing information. Not too long ago it felt like I was competing with every single female.

"

Well said

Now now ladies I knw I'm on all of ur minds but no need to chat about me mun.... Oi oiiiii day off work for me

Life's too short to be holding grudges or having arguments. We are all adults on here and we all have a good night when we get together. I think it needs to happen a little more often. Even if it's random nights out once a month. Yes this site is about sex but it's also about enjoying yourself xx

"Life's too short to be holding grudges or having arguments. We are all adults on here and we all have a good night when we get together. I think it needs to happen a little more often. Even if it's random nights out once a month. Yes this site is about sex but it's also about enjoying yourself xx"

[Removed by poster at 17/04/15 09:06:08]

I dont class my self as sexy but i would say handsome, and certainly not a douchebag

Oh crap! This now means we have to put in a good performance every time as you pass our marks around?

Gav

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Players gonna play just spoils it for the genuine guys hope all my fab friends are ok tho ladys big hugs from the Tbone

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"

well said now get back in the kitchen ...lol you are so rite and all ladies should be treated with respect be safe un xx

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

I find the majority of people on here are genuine and fun but realise that unfortunately some arnt quite what they seem. We always give people the benefit of the doubt and so form our own opinion but it's brill that the genuine ones on here share experiences good and bad. For warned is for armed so let's keep it up (excuse the pun) so we can all enjoy it for what it's suppose to be... fun x

By *exylady1Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

I have had to put all our pics to friends only now cos a single girl showed a guy our face pics an he's knew us an approached me when I was out with my kids! Fuming. Glad to see she is not on this post

You all seem lovely! Hot discreet fun that's what it's all about

????

Xx

"I have had to put all our pics to friends only now cos a single girl showed a guy our face pics an he's knew us an approached me when I was out with my kids! Fuming. Glad to see she is not on this post

You all seem lovely! Hot discreet fun that's what it's all about

????

That's happened to me a few times & usually it's a fem doing the sharing, so bloody irritating when it happens grrrrrr. I don't think everyone understands what discretion means tbh x

Xx"

By *exylady1Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

I agree some don't!! Some people don't care who knows either!! We like to keep things private

Xx

"I have had to put all our pics to friends only now cos a single girl showed a guy our face pics an he's knew us an approached me when I was out with my kids!"

Harassment surely?

» Add a new message to this topic