FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Penellgaer services no not a meet!!

Penellgaer services no not a meet!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else seen in the paper today about the screens they have put up! anyone hanfing around will be shiwn and reg plates will be oassed onto police haha!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In english please fella

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

"In english please fella"

In Welsh would have been ok! lol

Luckily I dont tend to go hanfing whatever it is....sounds dangerous!! Xx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I think he's on about cameras pointing at the carpark in the woods, linked to screens in the services, which means that anyone up to anything naughty is going to be recorded with a view to having the details given to the police

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

"I think he's on about cameras pointing at the carpark in the woods, linked to screens in the services, which means that anyone up to anything naughty is going to be recorded with a view to having the details given to the police "

recorded and put on a well known site for all to perve you mean Mart! lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jesus christ guys! you get the jist! didnt realise it was a English lesson? i posted on my phone and all you get is people pointing typos. I'll say again. without typos so all of you that can't distinguish typos can understand. here it goes....

Not that i go to the woods there (dogging is not my thing) BUT! i thought i may mention that i see a write up in a national newspaper today that new cameras have been installed in the services and by the woods. Anyone hanging around or looking dodgy will be diplayed on screens in the services. also car registrations will be handed to the police.

Jeez i thought i'd inform on here as i know its a frequent spot used and i get abused. whays wrong with you people!!!

"Jesus christ guys! you get the jist! didnt realise it was a English lesson? i posted on my phone and all you get is people pointing typos. I'll say again. without typos so all of you that can't distinguish typos can understand. here it goes....

Not that i go to the woods there (dogging is not my thing) BUT! i thought i may mention that i see a write up in a national newspaper today that new cameras have been installed in the services and by the woods. Anyone hanging around or looking dodgy will be diplayed on screens in the services. also car registrations will be handed to the police.

Jeez i thought i'd inform on here as i know its a frequent spot used and i get abused. whays wrong with you people!!!

"

Well said!

"Jesus christ guys! you get the jist! didnt realise it was a English lesson? i posted on my phone and all you get is people pointing typos. I'll say again. without typos so all of you that can't distinguish typos can understand. here it goes....

"

Take a chill pill its only a bit of fun xx

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"I think he's on about cameras pointing at the carpark in the woods, linked to screens in the services, which means that anyone up to anything naughty is going to be recorded with a view to having the details given to the police "
teddy bare

s picnic mart il bring cake

By *inkyandperky555Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Well said.

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

thease woods have been a no no for over a year shows what happens when the notorious single blokes flood the woods and harass non participants and flash to kids they have a by-law in place there now

to the op its banter thanks just be safe remember swansea council can apply the by-law to any of the dogging sites in the area and believe me they have some just respect the play sites not all people are doggers some are just there to get laid by there partners

» Add a new message to this topic