FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > chipping in for hotel costs.

chipping in for hotel costs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok something that has bugged me for a while now. Meets and events arranged in hotels when people want to share to cost......which I completely understand.....then why ask for huge amounts of money??? Just to rip men off and have a money earner???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewie3Man  over a year ago

Neath

"Ok something that has bugged me for a while now. Meets and events arranged in hotels when people want to share to cost......which I completely understand.....then why ask for huge amounts of money??? Just to rip men off and have a money earner??? "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One asked me for £40 as 'chipping in' if I wanted to pay for it Id go to studio!

"One asked me for £40 as 'chipping in' if I wanted to pay for it Id go to studio! "

£40 seems to be the going rate. I asked if the meet was at The Dorchester!

I have never asked anybody to chip in and never would :-/

"One asked me for £40 as 'chipping in' if I wanted to pay for it Id go to studio!

£40 seems to be the going rate. I asked if the meet was at The Dorchester! "

You'd expect it for the that price! I think if they want to do a meet in a hotel that's their choice so they should pay, there are plenty of people who can accommodate on here

I think this got raised a while ago and caused a bit of a row, if I remember correctly?

Personally, I don't mind sharing reasonable costs, as I know hotels aren't cheap, and I understand couples etc sometimes don't feel comfortable with having people in their houses.

I think I'd balk a bit at anything exorbitant though.

"I have never asked anybody to chip in and never would :-/"

Same. Never have and never would. If we want to meet somebody then cost holds no issue for us and we happily book and pay for a room ourselves to invite our guests to.

I have no problem in sharing the cost...but sharing and people making a earner on other people's backs is another story...not to mention if they fill in a tax form for the income earned that day

Exactly. ...

For eg... A single guy having to pay for a room that he then probably has to leave for the couple to stay in and sleep is basically like charging a single guy for some fun ...

If somebody invites you to a room I wouldn't expect to then be charged ...

If there are circumstances as to why they can't accommodate..These easons would lie with them surely?

If a guy offered to chip in I'd say buy a bottle..we'll have a drink and call it quits

Some people take liberties I think ..

P's my site supporters runs out soon.. any guys want to chip in?

"Exactly. ...

For eg... A single guy having to pay for a room that he then probably has to leave for the couple to stay in and sleep is basically like charging a single guy for some fun ...

If there are circumstances as to why they can't accommodate..These easons would lie with them surely?

If a guy offered to chip in I'd say buy a bottle..we'll have a drink and call it quits

P's my site supporters runs out soon.. any guys want to chip in? "

That's actually a very good point, I'd not thought of it that way..

I've got 34p in my pocket I can chip in. Will that make me a shareholder?

Mortgage is due end of month...any takers...I will accomodate a meet

"Exactly. ...

Agree with all of this post.

Neath

"Exactly. ...

Most men wouldn't mind paying or contributing to the cost but as its been pointed out before they aren't just asking for 1 man it seams to be a group of men to contribute and was for a limited time also so think that is what's the daunting thing as then it does seam like your paying to have fun

When I've attendedartamged parties I'll always ask the hosts what bottle to bring for them as that's just common curtiousy tbth

"Exactly. ...

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

It does look like some people ask for similar amounts as club entry fees for a short time meet in hotel rooms ,clubs offer better value as it is for a far longer time . lower contributions are acceptable towards the cost for a meet like this and the more genuine on here would only think like that

I have had one of these where only 10 pounds was asked for and with a genuine couple and a few others so I consider that as a shared cost with people who had no intention of making money from the meet

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

There times when sharing cost is good like travel to social or xtsasia etc

But for a couple to ask for share towards room and not allow 3rd person to stay isnt on.

Some people will pay and if they are happy to do so then so be it, but personally i would only share costs if i am planning on staying there

Neath

"It does look like some people ask for similar amounts as club entry fees for a short time meet in hotel rooms ,clubs offer better value as it is for a far longer time . lower contributions are acceptable towards the cost for a meet like this and the more genuine on here would only think like that

I have had one of these where only 10 pounds was asked for and with a genuine couple and a few others so I consider that as a shared cost with people who had no intention of making money from the meet"

Totally agree as that's a fair price to ask and obviuosly that was a genuine couple who couldn't accomodate but wanted to have fun by the looks of it but £40 per person is very daunting as that's £400 if there's 10 people attending unless it's the ritz in London that is lol

I had a party at mine Saturday and again would never charge entry that is shocking!! I wouldn't expect a bottle or gift either?!

Wow ...

Right next party.. 100.00 entry .. bottle of moet and an Interflora basket please

Neath

"I had a party at mine Saturday and again would never charge entry that is shocking!! I wouldn't expect a bottle or gift either?!

Wow ...

Right next party.. 100.00 entry .. bottle of moet and an Interflora basket please "

Don't forget a bottle of spirits and a cadburys cream egg also lol only joking ,most private parties it's just bring a bottle and that mainly a bottle for people who are attending to drink theirselves as always has been the case

"Exactly. ...

how many days will 50p get you ?

Generalising ... a hotel room costs £60 a night for something reasonable ...

so four guys at £40 is a lot of condoms

If I'm hosting, then I wouldn't expect or ask for a contribution, unless it's a party in a penthouse suite at the Hilton

This is why I don't do hotels. No way I'm 'paying' for sex

Its always the same few couples.

Of course its a money earner for them !

No hotel costs as much as they ask.

£40 each man x10/12 =£400/£480.

nice work if you can get it.

And before I get "well its a free country" bollox this site is not a pay for sex site, its a swinging site. Something that many cannot seem to understand.

I'm back in Cardiff next week ... Would anyone care to help me with my hotel bill ?

(I can claim it on expenses too, so it's a win win for me)

I'd only pay towards one if I was offered a sausage sandwich in the morning!

There was a couple up Rudry last week dogging and when guys approached the car they were asked for £20 to pay for there babysitter plus some fuel!!! ????

FFS CHEEKY FUCKERS!!!

"There was a couple up Rudry last week dogging and when guys approached the car they were asked for £20 to pay for there babysitter plus some fuel!!! ????

FFS CHEEKY FUCKERS!!!"

Haha stay classy kids!

Neath

"This is why I don't do hotels. No way I'm 'paying' for sex "

"There was a couple up Rudry last week dogging and when guys approached the car they were asked for £20 to pay for there babysitter plus some fuel!!! ????

FFS CHEEKY FUCKERS!!!"

Last time I went to rudry for a meet the fire brigade arrived to deal with scrub fires.

FFS CHEEKY FUCKERS!!!

Last time I went to rudry for a meet the fire brigade arrived to deal with scrub fires.

"

That's what lube is for, prevent all that friction from starting fires.

I'd chip in 50/50 if we were using the room for a whole night... But if I were to invite somebody to a hotel I had exclusive use of and they were only popping in - no, wouldn't expect or even think about any contribution.

Guess i wouldn't expect to be asked for anything if I was invited to a hotel just for fun either unless it was agreed/arranged mutually prior.

» Add a new message to this topic