FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > paranoia/cautious

paranoia/cautious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies have all the fake profiles made you all suspicious and paranoid?

I hate the feeling and having to grill people..and that dick heads have made me feel that way...

I have spent all day today grilling a guy.. He had amazing pics (I'm talking fitness model kind of pics ) covered in absolutely amazing ink... so straightaway thought fake. .. spent all day grilling him... got him to download kik...

He only had two veries. ..but not showing...

He was sending me pics and I was comparing them.going different person. .that ain't you etc etc

Asked him to hold a piece of paper up with name on and he got slightly annoyed. .. straight away I was like fake. ..sorry dude...If you can't do that for me..and had a Lil whinge

Then......He got in from work. ..did the pic. .and now I feel like a total cu*t lol (will make it upto him next weekend though)

Anybody else fed up of being paranoid over fakes ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never encountered this personally, as my vetting process is extremely harsh. No recent meet veris = deleted unread.

Yep, all the time. I rarely meet nowadays without a what's app conversation & long term chat x

To be fair..If you seen how I was done on here before ..It was unreal

Crazy hot guy...ripped..ink..huge cock ...i though..fake...but had 14 veries.... thought it was unusual though how the ladies were ..let's just say...not as attractive as him....

Waited all night for this guy to arrive ...didn't ...

I messaged the most recent veries..All maintained that they had met him...until......I chatted loads to the one ... she admitted that because he was so stunning. ...she wanted a veries off him so ppl would think she had met him ...and in turn veried him.... I messaged the other two and they admitted the sane. ..so there I was ..sat dressed to the nines waiting for a fake guy that had 14 veries.....

Since then I grill them all..get pics sent..but feel ridiculous having to ask....

I got blocked last week because someone on here thought I was a fake...I got a little confused and had to ask my self to stand in the mirror holding up a piece of paper with my name on it...I made it up to my self there and then...

The first part of that was true though...I was blocked...

"To be fair..If you seen how I was done on here before ..It was unreal

Crazy hot guy...ripped..ink..huge cock ...i though..fake...but had 14 veries.... thought it was unusual though how the ladies were ..let's just say...not as attractive as him....

I messaged the most recent veries..All maintained that they had met him...until......I chatted loads to the one ... she admitted that because he was so stunning. ...she wanted a veries off him so ppl would think she had met him ...and in turn veried him.... I messaged the other two and they admitted the sane. ..so there I was ..sat dressed to the nines waiting for a fake guy that had 14 veries.....

Since then I grill them all..get pics sent..but feel ridiculous having to ask...."

You wouldn't believe how many women provide fake veris, mostly in the hope of fulfilling them & getting the meet. It's certainly not foolproof, as discussed on another thread. I tend to rely on veris from people I know of & often check out with people x

It was mad

14 women all wanted this amazingly hot profile amongst their veries so did it

I was fuming ..... when I WhatsAppd him screenshots of proof he sent abuse and blocked

What's the bloody point lol

This was on my old profile naughtygirl86...I'm a lot wiser now. ..as all the genuine nice guys are experiencing the hard way lol

That's awful fair play Though I think it says more about the women!

If they copy me, I know its fake lol

Who would nick a sock pic ?

By *he mischiefsCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I'm paranoid anyway without the thought of there being fake profiles goin around, I've even thought about deleting our profile for a while bcos of family & friends but I do enjoy the site I just need to stop thinking what ifs all the time xx

i think cos its a free site or even when charged only a fiver ppl will do this sad I know just maybe keep yrmeets for a while from a club when ya meet or a party or if ya good mates have met them xx just stay safe

Defo need to charge a fiver..

Ppl set up an account just to send an abusive message then delete..If it cost..ppl wouldn't bother xx

We need to be cautious all of us.

Paranoid? I suppose a little bit of paranoia keeps us on our toes

I don't even trust myself

"I don't even trust myself "

I can't trust myself to behave

Or keep my hands to myself

"Defo need to charge a fiver..

Ppl set up an account just to send an abusive message then delete..If it cost..ppl wouldn't bother xx"

Reading your previous post about a fake account with 14 veris is quite worrying ...if I saw a hot guy with 14 veris on here id go meet him without much thought that it was a fake account! Even though I always do a social meet first but I know some women just hand out the home address to turn up at and thats where things can get really dangerous on here

By *_PlayMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I'm the same! Even though I hide my face if people I feel I can trust I show my pics but best be on safe side p.s paper thing best way to go about it

"To be fair..If you seen how I was done on here before ..It was unreal

Since then I grill them all..get pics sent..but feel ridiculous having to ask...."

Shit! How far will people go? I'm new to this site and its such a pity that we have to be so suspicious of everything x

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We ask to skype just for a 5mins chat to prove the pics are who there meant to be , if the fella doesn't want to then no hard feelings we just move on..

Well they are amazing socks CJ!!!! We have been off site for a while due to real life goings on, as it does, but we are real, we wonder how many people may consider us fake as our veri's will be older xxxx the true at heart know us and we are looking at the socials with our diaries in hand to catch up with everyone once again xxxxx

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

I dont need to lie or worry about fake profile, i be worried if people think using my pics will help them.

I aint much but i am me

» Add a new message to this topic