FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > rimming advice...

rimming advice...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So is there a certain something that one should do or aim to achieve with this act? What part of the rimming actually brings on the pleasure? Does one move the tongue in a certain way ie the circling motion? Is there a need to insert the tongue up ones anus to achieve the goal of the exercise? What is the procedure for the moment when one realises that one has inherited a piece of excrement on the end of one's tongue? Any advise would be greatly appreciated....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *_PlayMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I love licking women's bum mate. Al the advice I can give u is make the relaxed and run you toung Al over they body before you go down brown town lol. Some people say doin it clock wise then mix it up do it anticlockwise but if u horny as me and the lucky lady as trust then just give 1 slow long lick from bottom to top of they clit to give them a lil tease. But I likes to get toung deep if I'm honest lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Generally if someone is up for rimming they would have douched prior ( a douched us a ball with a tube on. .u sick up water in Bath ..insert it...squeeze into an us and repeat until water runs clear) generally ppl are conscious and would clean thoroughly before allowing you to rim..

Person above hit nail on head

cardiff

"Generally if someone is up for rimming they would have douched prior ( a douched us a ball with a tube on. .u sick up water in Bath ..insert it...squeeze into an us and repeat until water runs clear) generally ppl are conscious and would clean thoroughly before allowing you to rim..

Thank you nawty x

Person above hit nail on head "

This does nothing for me, licking my bum hole gives as much pleasure as licking the back of my hand. But strangely enough I loooove doing it to guys mmmmmm

cardiff

Haha peach lol x

As long as one million percent clean!

Rimming should be done sensually with added vigerious moments - a good ass is like a good book, something you should take your time on and really get your nose into it

"As long as one million percent clean!

Rimming should be done sensually with added vigerious moments - a good ass is like a good book, something you should take your time on and really get your nose into it "

Captured it perfectly there, love a good book

I love a good ass - don't read so ass is my book

"This does nothing for me, licking my bum hole gives as much pleasure as licking the back of my hand. But strangely enough I loooove doing it to guys mmmmmm"

same here

I can't say anyone has ever rimmed my arse

Maybe I'm wrong tho

Couldn't think of anything worse if I'm honest but each to there own

Best guy I have ever been with lifted my hips up in the air whilst I was lying down, so my feet were pretty much on my shoulders, and went to town, back and forth all over. Was fucking awesome! Even better that it made him rock hard, which meant I wasn't self conscious. It was amazing.

There is a product you can get from Internet or GUM clinics called Dental Dam (they are called other names but can't remember) and they're like a sheet of thin latex, same as what a condom is made of and they are specifically used for rimming. I was shocked,and they come in flavours, and yes they have chocolate Pmsl. Not sure if I'd use them

Rule 1.....The rimee should have clinically clean hoop!

Rule 2.....The rimmer must stay away from kebabs with chilli sauce prior to rimmage!

By *izardsMan  over a year ago

Beach

"Best guy I have ever been with lifted my hips up in the air whilst I was lying down, so my feet were pretty much on my shoulders, and went to town, back and forth all over. Was fucking awesome! Even better that it made him rock hard, which meant I wasn't self conscious. It was amazing. "

perfect

"Best guy I have ever been with lifted my hips up in the air whilst I was lying down, so my feet were pretty much on my shoulders, and went to town, back and forth all over. Was fucking awesome! Even better that it made him rock hard, which meant I wasn't self conscious. It was amazing.

perfect "

Seconded .. although whilst on all fours is lushhh...

By *izardsMan  over a year ago

Beach

Second your post nawty

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

I rimmed this girl once,she was into it,and I don't mind indulging..on this occasion it turned out to be a bad idea seeing as the lazy fkr had not washed,and her butt hole just stank of shit.now I'm no quitter so I flipped her over,and went for the age old classic of some muff diving..her front bum stank of BO,and piss!..needless to say my erect penis recoiled in shock,and was like "hey fuck you bro,this ain't happening"and I was then in the awkward situation of not being able to get it up cause of poo,pee,and BO..to this day she thinks it was me who had the issues.i didn't have the heart to tell her she was buzzing... we live,and learn people

"I rimmed this girl once,she was into it,and I don't mind indulging..on this occasion it turned out to be a bad idea seeing as the lazy fkr had not washed,and her butt hole just stank of shit.now I'm no quitter so I flipped her over,and went for the age old classic of some muff diving..her front bum stank of BO,and piss!..needless to say my erect penis recoiled in shock,and was like "hey fuck you bro,this ain't happening"and I was then in the awkward situation of not being able to get it up cause of poo,pee,and BO..to this day she thinks it was me who had the issues.i didn't have the heart to tell her she was buzzing... we live,and learn people "

Taxxxxxiiiiiii....haha!

Fuck me you did well to hide it.....I'd be wretching........A spicy bumhole is bad enough but a pissy foof is just wrong...

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"I rimmed this girl once,she was into it,and I don't mind indulging..on this occasion it turned out to be a bad idea seeing as the lazy fkr had not washed,and her butt hole just stank of shit.now I'm no quitter so I flipped her over,and went for the age old classic of some muff diving..her front bum stank of BO,and piss!..needless to say my erect penis recoiled in shock,and was like "hey fuck you bro,this ain't happening"and I was then in the awkward situation of not being able to get it up cause of poo,pee,and BO..to this day she thinks it was me who had the issues.i didn't have the heart to tell her she was buzzing... we live,and learn people "

Wow that's poor, you unlucky sod. Still you gave it your best shot 10 out 10 for effort, I think my fella would have refused to work under those conditions.

penrhiwceiber

"I rimmed this girl once,she was into it,and I don't mind indulging..on this occasion it turned out to be a bad idea seeing as the lazy fkr had not washed,and her butt hole just stank of shit.now I'm no quitter so I flipped her over,and went for the age old classic of some muff diving..her front bum stank of BO,and piss!..needless to say my erect penis recoiled in shock,and was like "hey fuck you bro,this ain't happening"and I was then in the awkward situation of not being able to get it up cause of poo,pee,and BO..to this day she thinks it was me who had the issues.i didn't have the heart to tell her she was buzzing... we live,and learn people

Wow that's poor, you unlucky sod. Still you gave it your best shot 10 out 10 for effort, I think my fella would have refused to work under those conditions."

I was young,desperate and dumb-(Cath says I'm still dumb )

By *allngreyMan  over a year ago

Tenby

How to try something very hot sensual and very erotic into a horror story, wash it, wash it then give it another root around just in case.

"I rimmed this girl once,she was into it,and I don't mind indulging..on this occasion it turned out to be a bad idea seeing as the lazy fkr had not washed,and her butt hole just stank of shit.now I'm no quitter so I flipped her over,and went for the age old classic of some muff diving..her front bum stank of BO,and piss!..needless to say my erect penis recoiled in shock,and was like "hey fuck you bro,this ain't happening"and I was then in the awkward situation of not being able to get it up cause of poo,pee,and BO..to this day she thinks it was me who had the issues.i didn't have the heart to tell her she was buzzing... we live,and learn people

Taxxxxxiiiiiii....haha!

Fuck me you did well to hide it.....I'd be wretching........A spicy bumhole is bad enough but a pissy foof is just wrong... "

Haha im crying laughing at these, fair play to you lol! X

This is classic gold

Forum pmsl

Neil u crease me "I'm no quitter" aye i fucking know!!!

Must've been bad if your Penis recoiled!!

Taxxxxxiiiiiii....haha!

Fuck me you did well to hide it.....I'd be wretching........A spicy bumhole is bad enough but a pissy foof is just wrong... "

I'm in stitches here

penrhiwceiber

Must've been bad if your Penis recoiled!! "

She was a pretty girl hun..damn shame she stank of all the things that can kill a boner....i had a shower before I met her!if you're gonna be pooping,farting and pissing all day then at least wipe properly AND THEN SHOWER BEFORE FUCKING SOMEONE...i don't think its much to ask

Hahaha haha

Sticky old tissue caught up inside is lovely mun

She was a pretty girl hun..damn shame she stank of all the things that can kill a boner....i had a shower before I met her!if you're gonna be pooping,farting and pissing all day then at least wipe properly AND THEN SHOWER BEFORE FUCKING SOMEONE...i don't think its much to ask "

You certainly didn't have a boner issue on the weekend

penrhiwceiber

She was a pretty girl hun..damn shame she stank of all the things that can kill a boner....i had a shower before I met her!if you're gonna be pooping,farting and pissing all day then at least wipe properly AND THEN SHOWER BEFORE FUCKING SOMEONE...i don't think its much to ask

You certainly didn't have a boner issue on the weekend "

how could I with you two there!

» Add a new message to this topic