Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm struggling!

You must be looking in the wrong places

well said giggles.... i think guys forget just because generally you ladies get the messages.... it doesnt mean there from decent profiles ....

single guys stop bloody moaning !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You must be looking in the wrong places "

Yep it's called fab

Just has hard for us couples xx finding people who like or get on with the both of us, except us as a two and not to focus all on me so i can treat him (drive) sometime xxxxxx

I'd have I say it's the same for me too.

There are a few of is genuine guys around, it just takes a little while to find us & we can be a little shy sometimes...

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

I have no problem at all jammy fecka me xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have no problem at all jammy fecka me xx"

I'm moving by u

"Just has hard for us couples xx finding people who like or get on with the both of us, except us as a two and not to focus all on me so i can treat him (drive) sometime xxxxxx"

This ^^^^

When I was a couple on here you'd get rude blokes only addressing me instead of the partner...how disrespectful...

I remember once having a message saying hot!!!!! And the fella replied who..me? And the guy was like no your missus. . He soon told him lol...couples should be addressed as couples xx

"Just has hard for us couples xx finding people who like or get on with the both of us, except us as a two and not to focus all on me so i can treat him (drive) sometime xxxxxx

This ^^^^

When I was a couple on here you'd get rude blokes only addressing me instead of the partner...how disrespectful...

I remember once having a message saying hot!!!!! And the fella replied who..me? And the guy was like no your missus. . He soon told him lol...couples should be addressed as couples xx"

Hey could u drop me a msg it would let me x

I'm not having a problem, but then that's probably because I have long term regular meets X

"Just has hard for us couples xx finding people who like or get on with the both of us, except us as a two and not to focus all on me so i can treat him (drive) sometime xxxxxx"

Well said nurse it's not that easy for couples either x

"Just has hard for us couples xx finding people who like or get on with the both of us, except us as a two and not to focus all on me so i can treat him (drive) sometime xxxxxx

This ^^^^

I remember once having a message saying hot!!!!! And the fella replied who..me? And the guy was like no your missus. . He soon told him lol...couples should be addressed as couples xx"

Have to admit when couples message me I stumble against how to address them

I've had some with a load of kisses on the end and turns out to be the guy messaging after I've said he has lovely boobs

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

Well said nurse it's not that easy for couples either x"

Same here z

"To get a decent fuck on here to

I may hang up my holdups and thongs now and leave quietly

"

Giggles you being quite will never happen you talk that much u bet you talk in your sleep lol

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Think you need to sort pics out,

More profile information,

Get yourselves to socials

Don't you know the ratios, us single guys have a lot of choice and you need to stand out....

This ^^^^

I remember once having a message saying hot!!!!! And the fella replied who..me? And the guy was like no your missus. . He soon told him lol...couples should be addressed as couples xx

I've had some with a load of kisses on the end and turns out to be the guy messaging after I've said he has lovely boobs "

Hahaha always address both! If your respectful to him.hes more likely to welcome you into their arrangement than if u message her telling she's hot ...

Respect goes along way with the most half .....x

This ^^^^

I've had some with a load of kisses on the end and turns out to be the guy messaging after I've said he has lovely boobs

Hahaha always address both! If your respectful to him.hes more likely to welcome you into their arrangement than if u message her telling she's hot ...

Respect goes along way with the most half .....x"

I just make it impersonal now so not to offend due to my fear of ever telling a female she's hung

I'm up for grabs lol first come first served

This ^^^^

I just make it impersonal now so not to offend due to my fear of ever telling a female she's hung "

To be fair iv git a bigger cock than some of the ones on ya claiming to be 9"

I'm only 8"

This ^^^^

I just make it impersonal now so not to offend due to my fear of ever telling a female she's hung

To be fair iv git a bigger cock than some of the ones on ya claiming to be 9""

Bahahahaha!

I'm hung like a hamster in that case... I like to be modest

Well said nurse it's not that easy for couples either x"

Mwah xxxx

This ^^^^

U see!!! Glad we arent the only ones xxxx

This ^^^^

Respect goes along way with the most half .....x"

I couldn't agree more here we have exactly the same problem, if listed as a couple you should be addressed as a couple hard enough as it is to try and find someone who's interested in both sides that you both get along with! And they always tend to favour the female as the controller of the account Xx

Sometimes it is hard for a single male when looking at a couples profile and the pics are usually all about the female.. You can't really not comment on how "hot" the female is without offending the male

By *iffidusMan  over a year ago

newport

"Sometimes it is hard for a single male when looking at a couples profile and the pics are usually all about the female.. You can't really not comment on how "hot" the female is without offending the male"

Just message em and say your mingling hope your wife's better

" You can't really not comment on how "hot" the female is without offending the male"

Remember, you're asking to fuck someone's wife/girlfriend. Ask yourself 'Why should you get to?' Just because it's a swinging site, doesn't mean you're entitled to, or that the females on here will fuck anyone that offers while their partners 'let them' (which is one Ive heard before haha!)

Saying how 'hot' the fem is will just get you grouped in with every other horny guy on here. Try asking how they're doing, nice profile and you think you'd get on. What're they up to soon? Ask if they fancy a social meet sometime soon to see if you all click. It's not hard

Remember, you're asking to be a part of SOMEONE ELSES relationship dynamic, it's not really about you. You're the addition.

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

" You can't really not comment on how "hot" the female is without offending the male

Remember, you're asking to fuck someone's wife/girlfriend. Ask yourself 'Why should you get to?' Just because it's a swinging site, doesn't mean you're entitled to, or that the females on here will fuck anyone that offers while their partners 'let them' (which is one Ive heard before haha!)

Saying how 'hot' the fem is will just get you grouped in with every other horny guy on here. Try asking how they're doing, nice profile and you think you'd get on. What're they up to soon? Ask if they fancy a social meet sometime soon to see if you all click. It's not hard

Remember, you're asking to be a part of SOMEONE ELSES relationship dynamic, it's not really about you. You're the addition. "

I haven't had a meet in such a long time even a bad one would be good lol

"To get a decent fuck on here to

I may hang up my holdups and thongs now and leave quietly

"

You just name a time and place giggles haha

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

:cry

You poor dears... I'm sure there's someone somewhere...lol.

» Add a new message to this topic