FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > fab is awesome who agrees ?

fab is awesome who agrees ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i thought id start a more positive upbeat thread... fellow fabbers its the weekend, parties going on... meets happening for the right fabbers with the right attitude ...

who loves fab ? and your favourite reasons ?!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i thought id start a more positive upbeat thread... fellow fabbers its the weekend, parties going on... meets happening for the right fabbers with the right attitude ...

who loves fab ? and your favourite reasons ?!?"

Well for me it's the organising of events and getting all you sexy people together....

If it wasn't for you lot I'd of prob left ages ago...oh hang on I did and come back hahaahah

you never know what's going to pop up each day

It's alright like.

I love it because I have made some fantastic friends through here who I hope will stay with me for a long time.

Emotional day....that is all...they know who they are

"I love it because I have made some fantastic friends through here who I hope will stay with me for a long time.

Emotional day....that is all...they know who they are "

I tolerate you

The Fab friends I've made

The Fab guys I continue to meet

Fab parties n socials n clubs n club invasions

I love 99% of it, the odd 1% I tolerate X

It's good enough to stay.no point whinging but staying is there. .

I love the friends I've met ...I love the socials..the club's and the few fuckbuddies I have that I am really close to..

I like it because if you work it right you get to meet some truly amazing people from all different walks of life.

I've met famous people, cleaners, pilots, teachers, nurses, the list is endless - In my years it taught me not to judge and see everybody as equal more so than I already did.

I've also had some of the most mind blowing sex with people off here too. Ticked a lot of my bucket list, a lot more if want to tick off with folk off here too.

Made friends that'll likely remain in my life forever too.

The banter, keeps it fun at times too.

Sometimes I want to leave and then give it an hour when I think 'check fab' I change my mind for whatever reason.

For a long time I was disillusioned with the site what with the bitching, the nastiness and the repetitive bollocks. All of a sudden though , I think im starting to like the place again !!! I hope the tides have turned and the fun is here to stay

"For a long time I was disillusioned with the site what with the bitching, the nastiness and the repetitive bollocks. All of a sudden though , I think im starting to like the place again !!! I hope the tides have turned and the fun is here to stay "

Agreed....when you accept there are as many good, fun and friendly people as there are false profiles, time wasters etc, It ain't so bad.....I've got bored of it many times.....just ease off, take a little time out then it seems appealing again

By *INKYCAT123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

"For a long time I was disillusioned with the site what with the bitching, the nastiness and the repetitive bollocks. All of a sudden though , I think im starting to like the place again !!! I hope the tides have turned and the fun is here to stay

Agreed....when you accept there are as many good, fun and friendly people as there are false profiles, time wasters etc, It ain't so bad.....I've got bored of it many times.....just ease off, take a little time out then it seems appealing again "

I'm not quite there yet, I'm still dealing with the time wasters

That and the fact that I'm a little too young for many of the women on here.

» Add a new message to this topic