FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > One for the men...

One for the men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

(Yes women, I'm sure you all couldn't do without your oral and there's nothing better than a good licking yadda yadda yadda, but I want some guys opinions here)

So fellas: Would a girl who absolutely hates receiving oral be a dealbreaker for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Na, as long as there was some progression into sex so it's not totally up and in I guess not

By *STAXxMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I enjoy doing it but it wouldn't be a deal breaker!

A girl that doesn't give oral on the other hand

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

nope not a deal breaker, we would just have to find other methods for mutual pleasure

thats a tuff one as i love giving oral to a woman.

love to see them writh in pleasure.

so guess if i met a woman that didnt like it shed have to be exceptionly sexy.lol.

It'd be ideal for me

No deal breaker there

Ava can i ask babe why you don't like it?

Is it that you don't cum from it...not comfy doing it.. just don't like the idea.. haven't had anyone good at it? Xx

"Ava can i ask babe why you don't like it?

Is it that you don't cum from it...not comfy doing it.. just don't like the idea.. haven't had anyone good at it? Xx"

I find it much too intimate and it doesn't physically turn me on, too gentle

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

I live to lick a ladies both holes till she cums on my face

Any of you ladies here like that

"I live to lick a ladies both holes till she cums on my face

Any of you ladies here like that "

This isn't the right thread for that. Start your own.

Is it that you don't cum from it...not comfy doing it.. just don't like the idea.. haven't had anyone good at it? Xx

I find it much too intimate and it doesn't physically turn me on, too gentle "

Recieving head actually does very little for me.

I'm cool with other things but very few have made me enjoy having head.

I'm cool with other things but very few have made me enjoy having head. "

I would challenge that.... I had a guy last week say he has never came off oral...two mins later..he had

I find it much too intimate and it doesn't physically turn me on, too gentle "

I get you. ....

I actually didn't enjoy it until a few months ago...couldn't relax into it... my partners were never any good at it...etc...

Then I net a guy on here that blew my mind with his oral ..now I'm addicted.... before that though..I was similar... found it too intimate to even relax. .. and yeah I get what your saying with the gentle...

Addicted now though..

Guys... do not perform neither here nor there wishy washy oral. ...

I get you. ....

I actually didn't enjoy it until a few months ago...couldn't relax into it... my partners were never any good at it...etc...

Then I net a guy on here that blew my mind with his oral ..now I'm addicted.... before that though..I was similar... found it too intimate to even relax. .. and yeah I get what your saying with the gentle...

Addicted now though..

Guys... do not perform neither here nor there wishy washy oral. ... "

With you on that one, oral needs to be hard n passionate n rough, wishy washy anything leaves me cold. I think you need the right guy, replace into it, take time to show him how you like it, where you like it, took me 4 days to train hubby when we together & that was long sustained training with me tapping him on the head & yanking his ears a lot.

Mind you I've found one guy here, who gives the most exceptional oral mmmmmm out of this world x

I would challenge that.... I had a guy last week say he has never came off oral...two mins later..he had "

I just don't think I enjoy it, I've been known to go soft being given head too.

But when it comes to fucking I can literally fuck for hours and not cum until I want to.

I'd be a shit quickie!

Haha haha! !!: omfggg I just lolled like u wouldn't believe hahaha hahaha I fking love you! !!! :'''))))

I get you. ....

Addicted now though..

With you on that one, oral needs to be hard n passionate n rough, wishy washy anything leaves me cold. I think you need the right guy, replace into it, take time to show him how you like it, where you like it, took me 4 days to train hubby when we together & that was long sustained training with me tapping him on the head & yanking his ears a lot.

Mind you I've found one guy here, who gives the most exceptional oral mmmmmm out of this world x"

Tapping him on the head and taking his ears a lot....hahahahahaha

By *JLittleminxxxxWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I can't stand it and never had anyone not meet me because of that. Men are usually simple distract them with something else and they putty in your hand lol

I get you. ....

Addicted now though..

Mind you I've found one guy here, who gives the most exceptional oral mmmmmm out of this world x"

And me.... beginning with 3 in my veries. ..his oral!!! Literally have me filling his mouth in seconds..I have never felt anything like it xx

I get you. ....

Addicted now though..

Haha. Well training is always good but if your can't do the job right you shouldn't do it is my motto.

I get you. ....

Addicted now though..

Mind you I've found one guy here, who gives the most exceptional oral mmmmmm out of this world x

And me.... beginning with 3 in my veries. ..his oral!!! Literally have me filling his mouth in seconds..I have never felt anything like it xx"

mmm a fittie, think we roll in different intimate circles lol

I reckon the good guys should make little tuition vids, like on YouTube

Ladies with all due respect can we stay on topic please this ones for the guys

Ava I'm with you on that score huni oral does nothing for me either x

"Ladies with all due respect can we stay on topic please this ones for the guys "

Sorry

I had an ex once who didn't like it purely because of the sound. It wouldn't bother me as you can still have great foreplay without oral

Aberdare

I have never cum while having a BJ

Don't know wether it is I never found anyone good at it.

I find oral a big part of my enjoyment of sex, but I dont think that it would be difficult for me if the fem did not like it on the occasional meet.

I do have to admit on a more regular basis it would frustrate me that I could not do it.

Omg is that a yes or no ? Sorry

By *ightDarkGreyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Depends on the girl. Some like. Others hate it! It certainly wouldn't be a deal breaker for me: there's always other means to make a girl happy

I prefer being fingered.

I would challenge that.... I had a guy last week say he has never came off oral...two mins later..he had "

I was a bit worried I was the only one who suffered from this.

Aberdare

Never cum from BJ or not had a lady that would wank me off till I cum.

I love giving but not found a lady that really loves a good licking or can play with mine tidy either.

Some interesting replies, thank you fellas

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"(Yes women, I'm sure you all couldn't do without your oral and there's nothing better than a good licking yadda yadda yadda, but I want some guys opinions here)

So fellas: Would a girl who absolutely hates receiving oral be a dealbreaker for you?"

I'm a lazy fucker so that wouldn't be too much of a deal breaker..if she didn't give head though,or just seem like some high maintenance head fuck then I would never knowingly meet them

Aberdare

Ava ador

Do you like to be fingered or toy fun ???

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

I love giving it, but only on a select few, But i don't think it would bother me to much if the lady didn't enjoy it.

maybe i could convince her different, i'm not one for giving gentle oral i'm straight in there like a wild boar truffle hunting

"Ava ador

Do you like to be fingered or toy fun ???"

Of course, just not receiving oral.

All depends on the girl I guess.....Some have a neat cute Lil thing you just can't help but want to lick.....others.....A bit tasty and Unappetising.

That said as long as there's some forms of foreplay and lead up then I can live without it!

"I love giving it, but only on a select few, But i don't think it would bother me to much if the lady didn't enjoy it.

maybe i could convince her different, i'm not one for giving gentle oral i'm straight in there like a wild boar truffle hunting "

what an awesome description

Aberdare

"Ava ador

Do you like to be fingered or toy fun ???

Of course, just not receiving oral. "

That ok. Foreplay with out licking is ok as long as you both get the satisfaction they need.

Toys and sexy undies and fingers can get everyone going.

Do like making a lady cum before full intercourse

"I find oral a big part of my enjoyment of sex, but I dont think that it would be difficult for me if the fem did not like it on the occasional meet.

I do have to admit on a more regular basis it would frustrate me that I could not do it.

Omg is that a yes or no ? Sorry "

Nail/head interface, right here.

Sex is all about enjoyment for both parties. If a specific act is going to spoil a woman's enjoyment of sex, well, there are plenty of other things to do that both can enjoy.

But long term, I'm not sure if I'd want to never do it again.

I get you. ....

Addicted now though..

Guys... do not perform neither here nor there wishy washy oral. ... "

"I love giving it, but only on a select few, But i don't think it would bother me to much if the lady didn't enjoy it.

maybe i could convince her different, i'm not one for giving gentle oral i'm straight in there like a wild boar truffle hunting "

Honoured T!

"nope not a deal breaker, we would just have to find other methods for mutual pleasure

"

This

By *urrsMan  over a year ago

Not a deal breaker, but I love it when a woman's thighs tense And they grip my hair as they come.

I get off massive on that.

By *ike74Man  over a year ago

newport

"(Yes women, I'm sure you all couldn't do without your oral and there's nothing better than a good licking yadda yadda yadda, but I want some guys opinions here)

So fellas: Would a girl who absolutely hates receiving oral be a dealbreaker for you?"

yes it would tbh

By *ubtleDominationMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Would definitely be a deal breaker for a long term partner. That said, if I didn't bring my a game, I wouldn't expect her to want it.

I do love to do it, but wouldn't stop me from meeting someone because of it, there's so many other things you can do instead to pleasure someone!

Also im quite similar with blow jobs, unless there's tit wanks, hand jobs mixed in with it, then it takes a long time to cum from them.

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"I find oral a big part of my enjoyment of sex, but I dont think that it would be difficult for me if the fem did not like it on the occasional meet.

Omg is that a yes or no ? Sorry "

Excactly this.

Long term it would probably be a deal breaker.

I do love giving oral. Yes it is very intimate but i can honestly say ive never failed to make a fem have an orgasm off my oral skills. Its your perogative to not want to do it, the same as it was my e es perogative to only get a 68.

By *STAXxMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I can guarantee 99% of anyone your with (especially long term) will try to convince you to try again

"I can guarantee 99% of anyone your with (especially long term) will try to convince you to try again "

Second prize they'll get.

The end of the day sex is about what you both want. I do love giving oral but would no way out me off a meet. There's plenty of things that I like and dislike but it's all about compromise. You don't have to do everything to enjoy a good session x

» Add a new message to this topic