FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > latex allergies

latex allergies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Always used to think ppl saying they were allergic to latex were throwing out a lame excuse for not wanting to use condoms. ..but boy oh boy! Had theeeee worst reaction to a condom yesterday ..(a pesante condom)

Does anybody else have an allergic reaction from latex/rubber?? What do you use?

Would explain why I had an awful experience with a rubber double ender too??..I've never had it before...and will be nervous now in clubs/dark places when the guys put it on ....

Pass me the ice!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Always used to think ppl saying they were allergic to latex were throwing out a lame excuse for not wanting to use condoms. ..but boy oh boy! Had theeeee worst reaction to a condom yesterday ..(a pesante condom)

Does anybody else have an allergic reaction from latex/rubber?? What do you use?

Would explain why I had an awful experience with a rubber double ender too??..I've never had it before...and will be nervous now in clubs/dark places when the guys put it on ....

Pass me the ice! "

I have to use latex free Dunkers else my cock burns like a bitch and flares up after.

I use Mates Skyns, it's why I always prefer to use my own & rubbr/latex/Silicon toys are the worst for me as well, but you can use condoms on them as well x

"I use Mates Skyns, it's why I always prefer to use my own & rubbr/latex/Silicon toys are the worst for me as well, but you can use condoms on them as well x"

Omg I have the worse reaction to certain toys. ..what should I be avoiding then... things that mention silicon on packaging? ?? Xx

"I use Mates Skyns, it's why I always prefer to use my own & rubbr/latex/Silicon toys are the worst for me as well, but you can use condoms on them as well x"

This. I can use other brands if its a quickie but if it's a good session I have to use Skyns

"I use Mates Skyns, it's why I always prefer to use my own & rubbr/latex/Silicon toys are the worst for me as well, but you can use condoms on them as well x

Omg I have the worse reaction to certain toys. ..what should I be avoiding then... things that mention silicon on packaging? ?? Xx"

Well anything that's a natural rubber you should avoid.

If all the Lights come on in chams during play it's me scrutinising condom packet...x

Get some skyns - better to be fucked senseless than fucked raw (literally)

By *ubtleDominationMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 12/05/15 23:08:59]

By *ubtleDominationMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Mates skyn, just be careful they don't tear, not sure if it's the brand or getting over excited, but they tend to rip more easily

[Removed by poster at 12/05/15 23:31:10]

» Add a new message to this topic