FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you verify some people you meet and they show that verification, does it piss you off when they dont reciprocate. NOT MOANING just asking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope not at all I've never really been bothered about verifications and showing them x

I don't check or show mine.

Always give them though, don't really meet for a verification, I meet for sex, I know they've enjoyed if they make all the right sounds

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

My first meet never veried me, not annoyed as nohing i could do about it, i was a little frustrated as being a single male, it was hard to meet and attend socials without but i was patient didnt throw my toys and attending first social saturday

Some people like to collect veris as a notch

"I don't check or show mine.

Always give them though, don't really meet for a verification, I meet for sex, I know they've enjoyed if they make all the right sounds "

"My first meet never veried me, not annoyed as nohing i could do about it, i was a little frustrated as being a single male, it was hard to meet and attend socials without but i was patient didnt throw my toys and attending first social saturday

Some people like to collect veris as a notch"

I used to meet a guy who was a veri collector sometimes having a meet every night if he could always eager to reach the 100 mark.

Oh and enjoy your first social, I'm sure it will be a blast (even without me there lol)

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"My first meet never veried me, not annoyed as nohing i could do about it, i was a little frustrated as being a single male, it was hard to meet and attend socials without but i was patient didnt throw my toys and attending first social saturday

Some people like to collect veris as a notch

I used to meet a guy who was a veri collector sometimes having a meet every night if he could always eager to reach the 100 mark.

Oh and enjoy your first social, I'm sure it will be a blast (even without me there lol)"

Many thanks cant wait.

Yeah some people live their life by trying to get veries. But this isnt my life. It is a new extention looking for new friends adventures

Need to get veris first ive had 2 meets in the last 6 montjs but both say they dont veri. But hey ho

I agree that I'm not here for veris but they are important especially for single guys. If someone takes down their profile for whatever reason, all the veris they have given dissappear. I have lost loads from my profile that way, so I always give a veri and hope that it will be reciprocated

Yeah but green tick stays no matter if somebody leaving a verification leaves.

Doesn't bother me, I don't show mine anyway.

it doesnt bother me i was just wondering how others felt i only show a few social veris lol others private lol

I'm not fussed on being verified but if a person's asks me to go the effort of writing one then out of politeness I expect them to write one back. It does piss me off if they don't, especially if they then display mine. I view this as bad manners & will block them so my veri no longer shows. Just one of my many quirks x

when I was last on here, I met and verified someone who was desperate for one (veri that is!) but who refused point blank to give me one (veri that is!) saying 'you have loads why would one more make any difference?'

have to say, he had a point so now I'm not that fussed...easy come/easy go lol

"I'm not fussed on being verified but if a person's asks me to go the effort of writing one then out of politeness I expect them to write one back. It does piss me off if they don't, especially if they then display mine. I view this as bad manners & will block them so my veri no longer shows. Just one of my many quirks x"

I do this too peachy!

I'm happy to give them out not bothered if anyone wants to give me one in return

"I'm not fussed on being verified but if a person's asks me to go the effort of writing one then out of politeness I expect them to write one back. It does piss me off if they don't, especially if they then display mine. I view this as bad manners & will block them so my veri no longer shows. Just one of my many quirks x"

This

"I agree that I'm not here for veris but they are important especially for single guys. If someone takes down their profile for whatever reason, all the veris they have given dissappear. I have lost loads from my profile that way, so I always give a veri and hope that it will be reciprocated "

I give a Veri when I meet, as it's the accepted thing to do. Whether the other person shows them or not is their choice, but they do have the option to. I always hope to get a veri in return, but it sometimes doesn't happen. And yes, they are VERY important as the site revolves around trust, and what better way to stand a chance of being taken seriously on here than being able to display veris from those who have met you, so that others can make an informed choice as to whether to meet you or not.

It IS a little unfair that your veris disappear if someone leaves the site, particularly if you only have a few to start with...it just makes it more difficult to find another meet.

They get boring when its the same person over and over each time

"They get boring when its the same person over and over each time "

"They get boring when its the same person over and over each time

"

yes i do agree with that xx

"They get boring when its the same person over and over each time

yes i do agree with that xx "

I've had a couple of meets on the past who insisted on doing that, so I just used to show the latest & drop the rest off x

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

It's a pain when we have sent a verification but other person hasn't

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"They get boring when its the same person over and over each time "

wheres the socks gone

"I agree that I'm not here for veris but they are important especially for single guys. If someone takes down their profile for whatever reason, all the veris they have given dissappear. I have lost loads from my profile that way, so I always give a veri and hope that it will be reciprocated

I give a Veri when I meet, as it's the accepted thing to do. Whether the other person shows them or not is their choice, but they do have the option to. I always hope to get a veri in return, but it sometimes doesn't happen. And yes, they are VERY important as the site revolves around trust, and what better way to stand a chance of being taken seriously on here than being able to display veris from those who have met you, so that others can make an informed choice as to whether to meet you or not.

It IS a little unfair that your veris disappear if someone leaves the site, particularly if you only have a few to start with...it just makes it more difficult to find another meet."

That's why you have the option to show the verification summary. The number of veris you have received shows even if the text doesn't any more.

Verifications are important to many; many people won't meet non verified people and you can filter your messages to exclude non verified. As a new profile we'd love to get our first verification by meeting to give us the air of being genuine.

We aren't so bothered over veris but getting the first few is very important! Helps others convince you are real and its also like a review! Shows others how awesome you are to be with they are necessary at the start, and quite fun to write!

Miss xx

"I'm not fussed on being verified but if a person's asks me to go the effort of writing one then out of politeness I expect them to write one back. It does piss me off if they don't, especially if they then display mine. I view this as bad manners & will block them so my veri no longer shows. Just one of my many quirks x

This "

» Add a new message to this topic