FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > porkies pies lol

porkies pies lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've seen some strange things happen on this site and have even experienced it myself at one time or another So I was wondering what's the best porkies pie you've been told or witnessed being told by someone on here.. lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That im a great shag

"That im a great shag "

Lol stop blowing your own trumpet cj

I've witnessed a guy ask a fem on her who he was seeing at the time to have children with him only to find out he's a jaffa... Needless to say tha lie was found out really quickly

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 16:21:59]

Anyways back on track please and not so nasty lol best one I've been told was "I work as an airline pilot so can only meet you on certain days" turns out he was only a bloody bin man, how did I find out well he empties my bin on a Thursday

"Anyways back on track please and not so nasty lol best one I've been told was "I work as an airline pilot so can only meet you on certain days" turns out he was only a bloody bin man, how did I find out well he empties my bin on a Thursday "

Sorry just some lies get to me with how easy a person can tell them I mean why can't people just be honest from the start at least then you get to see the real person and not a lie

"Anyways back on track please and not so nasty lol best one I've been told was "I work as an airline pilot so can only meet you on certain days" turns out he was only a bloody bin man, how did I find out well he empties my bin on a Thursday

Sorry just some lies get to me with how easy a person can tell them I mean why can't people just be honest from the start at least then you get to see the real person and not a lie"

Yeah I no tha bear but this was done as a bit of fun to see what whoppers peeps try and get away with so chill and have some fun

I've never felt the need to lie to a girl or guy to get them into bed. There is no need for it. I am who I am end of nothing to hide. Shame some have to do it maybe it's lack of confidence in themselves I don't know but it's soul destroying for the person on the receiving end.

Women can be just as bad as men mind.

By *aydee65Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

Once met a woman off here who claimed to be 48. She even sent me a pic but when we met it was either a pipc of her grand daughter or it was taken 30 years before. She was at least 60. In the tradition of the 'News of the World'.... I made my excuses and left...!!!

» Add a new message to this topic