PP Charity Night - Auction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1dKingCole OP   Man  over a year ago

east london

Pussy Posse Charity Night, AUCTION!

Date: Saturday 11th July 2009

Venue: Chameleons NEWPORT

Time: Auction commences 11pm

All proceeds to the Ronald McDonald House Charity.

Well it looks like the posse where going let this slip by, but PD picked up on it, and I get elected to do something about it. Thanks Maddie!

This is going to be people and ‘services’ auction and we will need volunteers to put them selves forward (or be elected) to raise money for this bloody good cause!

The sort of things people may offer, could include an hour of ‘Slavery’ at your beck and call (oh please Maddie!), or an erotic massage, or perhaps foot rub, on the ‘personal services’ end of the scale.

Or perhaps an hour of their ‘time and skill’ outside of the club, such as fixing someone’s computer or their car etc. This would have to be reasonably local but would allow people not attending to offer them selves as well (PD!)

If you have something chip it in! If you are not sure and want to find out if something fits the evening, please mail me and we can sort it out.

Any suggestions accepted and a consensus will be workout before hand, and everyone contacted prior to the event.

Bidding.

If you want to bid, you must make sure you have enough cash or a cheque book with them as it will be billed onto your tab at the end of the night.

Limitations.

It’s a swinger site and a swinger club, but there will be limitations on the sexual nature of the offers to be auctioned, it’s for a bit of fun and will be in keeping with the generally accepted ethos of swingeing: No pressure and no discomfort for any of the parties involved.

Drawing on Maddies suggestion to me (edict? lol), I envisage that it would NOT include sexual acts more than say a hand job’ unless both parties agree, and it will be to within everyone’s limits what ever they are.

So this does not exclude soft swingers from the fun.

(But pushing the limits like this may be someone’s fantasy!)

This limitation can be negotiated on the forum before hand, but it will need a strong consensus to change it

I ask that the people volunteering set their limits at this level or less, when they volunteer so that everything is clear to people biding before hand.

Maybe we could even have a auction catalogue nearer the time? Not promises here it’s too dependant on everyone making up there minds on time (fat chance I suspect. lol).

Right Posse and Dave's, step up to the mark.

OKC

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he WabbitsCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I would like to offer to perform a sensual massage on a lady. Also i am an experianced dom, and would offer also a session of spanking and bondage play within any limits set by the winner of the auction.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice one hun .... come on guys get your names down for this one,

Think I might have to bid on the dom one as always wanted to experiance it xx

east london

"I would like to offer to perform a sensual massage on a lady. Also i am an experianced dom, and would offer also a session of spanking and bondage play within any limits set by the winner of the auction."

Thanks Paul!

It's on the list.

Id offer myself no probmen but I havnt really got a talent sorry but I'll definatly bid x

east london

"Id offer myself no probmen but I havnt really got a talent sorry but I'll definatly bid x"

Just be you and put yourself up, and anything you would or wouldn't do.

A lot of the girls on here appear to like the idea of having a male slave for an hour.

Go on, have some fun.

east london

"Id offer myself no probmen but I havnt really got a talent sorry but I'll definatly bid x

Just be you and put yourself up, and anything you would or wouldn't do.

A lot of the girls on here appear to like the idea of having a male slave for an hour.

Go on, have some fun.

"

Or even both of you as a team! Your both good looking so that will get interest! LOL

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I guess, as I have been telling anyone who will listen about both the charity night and now the auction, that I should put myself forward. I am Martin, the (str8) male half of the cpl. Not too bad at massage, and happy to play with fems and cpls (no m2m action). I guess if you need an USP check our verifs lol!! Oh, and no pinching, that means YOU Tina!!

OK ! I will offer myself up for auction ! God help me and god help whoever buys me lol

"OK ! I will offer myself up for auction ! God help me and god help whoever buys me lol"

god i wish i had money lol

east london

Thanks for the offers guys!

I have you down on the list now, no getting out of it! LOL

What ? no more offers to be up for auction ? come on peeps its for a good cause !

east london

Hi all!

We seem to have more than one thread on this now, LOL.

Could I ask you to confirm your offer on the new thread (see below) please, so we (and the others) can get a good idea of what we’ve got?

Thanks to those volunteering so far; it’s going to be fun on the night!

OKC

Charity Auction... please do not hijack!!

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/4294