FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > thanks

thanks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks martnrhi for a great nt last nt meet loads of new people and all our friends had a fantastic nt thaks guys hope the next one is just as good luv jo ade xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to 2nd that, kes's first social since she got better and she had a blast....had to pull her kicking n screaming from there...so all back to normal!!!

Mart n Rhi THANK you for the effort and the welcome as soon as we came in much appreciated, great to catch up with some old friends and making some new ones.

Was really great to see so many new faces....but come on people don't be shy introduce yourselves....we don't bite.... lol

Jo the red looked well lush on you lol (dirty dancing!!!! filthy dancing more like) :p Ade good to see you again and to everyone else...let the FAB times continue xxxx

Love n hugs from

Kes N Mike

XXX

Martin and Rhi, THANKS guys what a night!!!! Finally caught up with people we been chattin to in the room and was good to make new friends aswell as catch up with old ones.

Combats was soo good to catch up again.

Hope everyone had a good night and again thanks to Mart and Rhi for all the effort. xxxx

ohhhhhhhhhh great night terrible hangover though well done on your arranging skills

Yep tidy night, big up Mart and Rhi

"Yep tidy night, big up Mart and Rhi"

Smiffy, you are a man of few words, but spot on........ Mart and Rhi you are stars. Great job, gold star....

Mike it was lovely to see you and Kes again, love to you both........

Sorry to Welsh Caroline, completely forgot about you! Was half way home in the taxi when he asked where you were!!! Too much vodka.....

Daio, great to see you again hun, and thanks again Bu88s for holding my hand!!! lol xx

gutted we missed it!! clashed with a trip to darleston,which was fun but would still like to have met more of the taffy's like us!they talk funny up there see!

[Removed by poster at 24/10/10 13:22:53]

hay thanks guys for a brilliant night was fun bit busy though but gret to meet some nice new ppl hot no worries i ahd a lift anyways thanks x love u guys

Feet are killing me but a damn good night. Thanks MartnRhi. The hard work paid off big time.

Don't care what I look like but next time I'm wearing my comfy slippers!

Pyjama party perhaps!!

Thanks Mart & Rhi for arranging and organising a great night. Couldnt believe how busy it was. It was our first (and hopefully not our last) social. We loved chatting to the people we met.

Have to say we were really nervous about going last night but it was brilliant. There was so many lovely people there and so well run. You should be really proud of the night as everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

We were there until 2.30am with flicknlick and Lola who were dancing right to the end. Finally got to sleep around 7.30am but the tiredness an sore heads are well worth. Thank you so so much xxx

here here ! cracking night :D

yet again another top night,well done guys,roll on december social lol

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT HAD SO MUCH FUN ME KNEE IS KILLING ME TODAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CANT WAITE FOR THE NEXT ONE NICE TO MAKE NEW AND MEET OLD FREINDS ASP THE OLD FREINDS

well deserved pat on the backs for rhi and mart , lot of organising and sorting out to do and you pulled it off superbly , see you soon guys xx

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Thank you to all those people who have written in this forum and who have mailed us today, we really do appreciate it.

But no matter how well organised these events are they are only as good as the people who attend them so thank you all very much for making our first organised social such a success, we had an absolute ball and we really do appreciate your support xxxxxxxxx

Brilliant nite ! Rhi!!

You done really well ! everyone was lovely, so so nice to see people that you talk to in chat etc...

Firmly believe you have to make an effort to join in and make yourself known which sometimes can be intimidating for newbies.

This is my second social and have learnt you only get out of it what your prepared to put in ! so this time i went round chatting to people and boy im glad i did!

Thanks to everyone who made it a special nite! Heres to many many more!!

Great people! great nite thanks everyone!

Great nite last night!!

Felt a bit nervous at first but soon found out there was nothing to be scared of!!

Thanks to all who took the time to talk to us, and if we didn't seem to understand what you were saying, it was just because we could hear you with the music being sooo loud - how old do we sound!!!!

Can't wait to the next onexxxx

may we say a HUGE thanks to rhi and mart for all there hard work and fantyastic organisation as all have said. grea night was had by all i think and as bunny says its an effort in effort out affair and the huge amount put in by rhi et all is fantastic. hope if u noticed us we said hi . look forward to seein u all soon. p.s see rhi i was chatty lol

Can we just add a big thanks to Mart n Rhi, was the busiest and best social we`ve been too... can honestly agree with what everyone has already said ! xxxxxxxxxxx

great big thanks to rhi for a great night, well done on your frist social rhi, i say lets have meany more like it.. the jobs yours hun

Another great social thanks xxxx

goodnite well done guys cant wait till the next one

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Wow, well well done mart and rhi, and how lovely it was to meet you, dunno wot ya dun to other half hon didnt get to meet him lol...A fabuloso event, smashing venue even more so wonderful people lovely to see you all hugs...talked all night well shouted actually, couldnt talk or walk on sunday...and thanks to the smashing couple who gave us a lift. put us down for next time xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic