FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Respect

Respect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well after reading some statues last night while I was on night shift im quite surprised at the lack of respect some have on here towards people. That's not right nor what is expected in this lifestyle.

I use to live up north and was on here with my ex husband for a couple of years. We met up with couples and single girls and had a great time, but was always given respect as a couple from people we played with. I always give respect and try and lay that down on a social first if im meeting a couple/woman now or when I did as a couple with my husband.

Ladies and gents im sure most of you do but show a little respect for people especially woman we are meant to stick together not bring each other down.

Does anyone else come across this on here?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well after reading some statues last night while I was on night shift im quite surprised at the lack of respect some have on here towards people. That's not right nor what is expected in this lifestyle.

I use to live up north and was on here with my ex husband for a couple of years. We met up with couples and single girls and had a great time, but was always given respect as a couple from people we played with. I always give respect and try and lay that down on a social first if im meeting a couple/woman now or when I did as a couple with my husband.

Ladies and gents im sure most of you do but show a little respect for people especially woman we are meant to stick together not bring each other down.

Does anyone else come across this on here?

"

That's just the wonderful world of fab

People just don't respect each other on here its a nightmare x

Respect is a two way street.

Like any society/culture/social group there's going to be people who don't get on. The key is in identifying this and being civil. The forums now are far more civil than they were six months back and I for one am far happier with that.

"Respect is a two way street.

Like any society/culture/social group there's going to be people who don't get on. The key is in identifying this and being civil. The forums now are far more civil than they were six months back and I for one am far happier with that. "

thats what we want being civil and respect x

Definitely a two way street, understand in forum people are talking/discussing thier view and each to their own and respect that be boring if we were all the same.

The statuas though just very underhanded and don't believe called for. They were from both male and female and there were a few on there last night not just one in particular

I try to be nice and have banter on the threads

In the past I have argued with people on here and we got said what we had to say

Love me or hate me I say what I think I'm honest

The biggest problem I find is the amount of two faced back stabbing snakes

They tell you they agree that the other person is wrong or has done something to them but then they are licking their arse on the next thread

It was so bitchy it was beyond

So I left atm it's not to bad but tbh I don't think it will ever really stop

It is what it is and we just have to learn to tolerate those we don't like or just stay away from them totally

Makes life so much easier and fab more fun x

"I try to be nice and have banter on the threads

In the past I have argued with people on here and we got said what we had to say

They tell you they agree that the other person is wrong or has done something to them but then they are licking their arse on the next thread

It is what it is and we just have to learn to tolerate those we don't like or just stay away from them totally

Makes life so much easier and fab more fun x"

Enjoy it and have fun, haters are going to hate just the level they go too xxx

Fab lost its shine for me a while back, that's part of the reason why I'm bowing out. Catty jealous bitches get so boring.

Sadly a lot throw their toys out of the pram here when something isn't to their liking, I had a guy yesterday call me a C### because I wouldn't meet him because he wasn't verified and frankly wasn't my type.

We're all from different walks of life on here and it shows, people deal with things differently, we act different, see things different, behave different... what I don't like about this site is how catty it gets - don't like somebody just ignore them and don't throw wood on the fire.

Everybody adds something to make fab what it is - if what another adds isn't to your liking just behave in a manner which won't upset the masses because of your gripe.

There is no competition for best this and best that. It's childish

"Sadly a lot throw their toys out of the pram here when something isn't to their liking, I had a guy yesterday call me a C### because I wouldn't meet him because he wasn't verified and frankly wasn't my type.

We're all from different walks of life on here and it shows, people deal with things differently, we act different, see things different, behave different... what I don't like about this site is how catty it gets - don't like somebody just ignore them and don't throw wood on the fire.

Everybody adds something to make fab what it is - if what another adds isn't to your liking just behave in a manner which won't upset the masses because of your gripe.

There is no competition for best this and best that. It's childish "

I dont have time for arguments on here. Plenty of drama in my real life for people on here to get pissy and add more. Nothing to be gained by being two faced. be straight from the start and it makes life easier

This site is meant to be about fun and escaping the stress and bore of everyday life

When you allow things people say upset or stress you it's time to leave

Which is what I did

Now I'm back with the attitude If I don't like what people say rather then get annoyed I will simply ignore it or log out

"I try to be nice and have banter on the threads

Makes life so much easier and fab more fun x"

How do you know what people's statuses are without looking at everyone's profile? Am I missing something?

[Removed by poster at 28/05/15 12:12:26]

"How do you know what people's statuses are without looking at everyone's profile? Am I missing something? "

It comes up on my local updates hun see lots of them on there

"How do you know what people's statuses are without looking at everyone's profile? Am I missing something?

It comes up on my local updates hun see lots of them on there "

Aww I never go on that bit. I use the phone app, so only click on the stuff I want to look at. Quite glad really as it would massively wind me up otherwise!

i only look at my friend's updates lol

"i only look at my friend's updates lol "
me too. Not really interested in anyone else lol

"i only look at my friend's updates lol me too. Not really interested in anyone else lol "

I best start making friends then

Anyone I might be interested in is in my friends list or hot list

I try and ignore the local updates unless there's a hot photo in there

I'm here for fun and not to get involved in any side issues.

Part of that is the respect I wish to show and have with others.

If you can't have respect for yourself either then it's a no go from me

Should I go away now then ?

"How do you know what people's statuses are without looking at everyone's profile? Am I missing something?

It comes up on my local updates hun see lots of them on there "

In all fairness, why are you worried about what random people who you don't know, have on their status? I don't see what the problem is? I'm so confused! Lol

"I dont have time for arguments on here. Plenty of drama in my real life for people on here to get pissy and add more. Nothing to be gained by being two faced. be straight from the start and it makes life easier"

So true, but even being true to yourself & trying to keep a distance doesn't always work. Those with big ego's feel the need to seek you out, try to pull you down to their level & when that doesn't work they give away your confidences. My stance now, fuck em, I have one true friend & one fb & theres no room in my world for anymore caring than that. I do my thing, if others don't like it they can jog on dragging those ego's with them X

In all fairness, why are you worried about what random people who you don't know, have on their status? I don't see what the problem is? I'm so confused! Lol "

Aren't women generally nosey?

Just in general was a guy the other day calling a woman over saying her name on there not nice.

my local update comes up near the top some how x

In all fairness, why are you worried about what random people who you don't know, have on their status? I don't see what the problem is? I'm so confused! Lol

Aren't women generally nosey? "

I've never even noticed "local updates", so I'd say no... I'm only interested in status updates of people I have met or are friends with, or want to get to know more.. Not the "general public", so to speak. Who knows what's going on in their lives? They might be having a bad day, they might be having shit from someone, who knows?

Aren't women generally nosey? "

I was on nights btw lol need something to read through my dinner.

Just was saying my opinion lol that's all

Aren't women generally nosey?

I've never even noticed "local updates", so I'd say no... I'm only interested in status updates of people I have met or are friends with, or want to get to know more.. Not the "general public", so to speak. Who knows what's going on in their lives? They might be having a bad day, they might be having shit from someone, who knows? "

. But then I'm sure that's why they attend fab to make there day a lot more enjoyable

There's a lot of mud slinging goes on in fab and not in a good way people have too much time on their hands I think respect each other as human beings and stop bitching and making other people's time on here a misery it's not a playground

I'm guessing that some people still don't get the idea of swinging then.

This

There are a lot if insecure ppl on here that aren't cut out for swinging though... had two abusive messages today because I met up with my mate yesterday ..

Sure this site was meant to be nsa and fun

I'm off to vanilla land soon....

In a way it is very much like a playground

We come on to talk to mates

Have fun and play

And when we are naughty we get put in time out

It's just silly really, surely the sharing and stories are much more fun than keeping it normal

"I'm guessing that some people still don't get the idea of swinging then.

"

Nope

Or that males and females can be mates

"It's just silly really, surely the sharing and stories are much more fun than keeping it normal "

I get off on reading other ppls meets and vetoes not get jealous..

I think I have a blokes mentality though.....

[Removed by poster at 28/05/15 13:21:48]

"This

There are a lot if insecure ppl on here that aren't cut out for swinging though... had two abusive messages today because I met up with my mate yesterday ..

I'm off to vanilla land soon.... "

No you're bloody not.

No way has the world moved on that much that opposite sexes can be friends, I think I have a child's mentality is that wrong being on an adult site?

"This

No you're bloody not. "

Well ....maybe not vanilla land but I only want to fuck you know ow who

Grabs some popcorn... More drama than eastenders!!

This post is not directed at anyone let me make that clear I have seen lots on here from both parties.

Just a forum with an opinion x

"No way has the world moved on that much that opposite sexes can be friends, I think I have a child's mentality is that wrong being on an adult site? "

Babe please do not have female friends. .... it is wrong! Frowned upon and will cause chaos!

"No way has the world moved on that much that opposite sexes can be friends, I think I have a child's mentality is that wrong being on an adult site?

Babe please do not have female friends. .... it is wrong! Frowned upon and will cause chaos! "

Ok so what if I have gay friends does that make me gay?

"No way has the world moved on that much that opposite sexes can be friends, I think I have a child's mentality is that wrong being on an adult site?

Babe please do not have female friends. .... it is wrong! Frowned upon and will cause chaos!

Ok so what if I have gay friends does that make me gay? "

Yup! Bi friends= your bi and so forth....

"This

I'm off to vanilla land soon.... "

Haha already there! Fuck this !

Crap I'm locking myself indoors can't have these people judging me lol

You best not have more than one male friends you'll get called worse things then

"This

Haha already there! Fuck this !"

Don't blame ya!

Ps shot race at bar?? It's your birthday isn't it? X

"Crap I'm locking myself indoors can't have these people judging me lol

You best not have more than one male friends you'll get called worse things then "

I only bother with my pug terry.....fk being labelled a slag

You best not have more than one male friends you'll get called worse things then

I only bother with my pug terry.....fk being labelled a slag "

We all need a Terry!

He's a cock blocker though!!!! Every meet I've had at mine he scratches door down...flues downstairs. ..jumps on guy and wants to get involved lapping at their balls haha

Ask m*** sm*** what a cock blocker he is lol

We all need a Terry! "

We all need a Terry! "

I can't have a terry because then il get called gay ???? not that it matters.

Can I call it terresa?

Hahaha these fab forums are quality..I'm just glad that I'm a vain, self centered twat and couldn't give a toss what people think about me

Apart from the above I'm a genuinely nice guy hahahahahaha

"Hahaha these fab forums are quality..I'm just glad that I'm a vain, self centered twat and couldn't give a toss what people think about me

Apart from the above I'm a genuinely nice guy hahahahahaha"

Same... people's daft messages..forum threads and opinions are sooo not relevant to me... jaysus

"Hahaha these fab forums are quality..I'm just glad that I'm a vain, self centered twat and couldn't give a toss what people think about me

Apart from the above I'm a genuinely nice guy hahahahahaha"

Likewise I don't care. But I'd swap twat for cunt myself

Likewise I don't care. But I'd swap twat for cunt myself "

Yep would agree hahaha

Yep would agree hahaha "

Cheeky fucker.

Think everyone who isn't involved needs to keep out of it and stop shit stirring. Some people are so far up each others arses recently it's ridic.

Yep would agree hahaha

Cheeky fucker. "

Hahaha I thought you was on about me

Yep would agree hahaha

Cheeky fucker.

Hahaha I thought you was on about me"

No. I meant me. I've not met you so cant call you a cunt. Yet.

"Think everyone who isn't involved needs to keep out of it and stop shit stirring. Some people are so far up each others arses recently it's ridic. "

Yep would agree hahaha

Cheeky fucker.

"

You might as well start now, you will end up saying it

Yep would agree hahaha

Cheeky fucker.

You might as well start now, you will end up saying it "

Likewise.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

My dog is called Tyson

I only have a rabbit

I have a dinosaur

"I have a dinosaur "

If it's a Triceratops I'm impressed

"This site is meant to be about fun and escaping the stress and bore of everyday life

When you allow things people say upset or stress you it's time to leave

Which is what I did

Now I'm back with the attitude If I don't like what people say rather then get annoyed I will simply ignore it or log out

"

"I have a dinosaur

If it's a Triceratops I'm impressed "

Sorry to disappoint, I have a Argentinosaurus because size is everything.

"I have a dinosaur

Sorry to disappoint, I have a Argentinosaurus because size is everything. "

Lol well no point being a big dinosaur if it's slow thou it must be powerful and fast

"Mad thing is you know anyone your with would be mega welcomed with you to mine. ..I was only saying last night to you bring her over. ....instead the op of this thread got involved messaging us nonsense and has now caused such a drama that you've finished. ..

Your a top mate..top bloke ...sorry you've had shit for being my mate..i love you big guy! X"

The op has caused trouble for me and others here, red I have asked you to msg me and also for m to give you my number

"I have a dinosaur

Sorry to disappoint, I have a Argentinosaurus because size is everything.

Lol well no point being a big dinosaur if it's slow thou it must be powerful and fast "

It's only a pet mun, I don't ride him around or anything.