FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Newport Social

Newport Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do I go about going to the Newport social on Saturday??

Not sure I'd like to walk in alone Though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you on the list ?

I know a few people used to have a presocial drink in town first then walk to social

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

There is a thread you need to comment on or message kinkypair.

Everyone is friendly and has pre drinks so you wouldnt need to walk in alone

Mrs

Me n Saucy will be having pre social drinks, no doubt there will be loads of us about x

"Me n Saucy will be having pre social drinks, no doubt there will be loads of us about x"

What time you guys getting started?

Last minute straggler will be pre drinking cider by the gallon beforehand

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Me n Saucy will be having pre social drinks, no doubt there will be loads of us about x

What time you guys getting started? "

Pre pre drinks in our room (s3xymama's)

ohhhhh im excited ..but then i usually am lol ....pre social drinks ...might have a few shots ..someone will have to introduce me to the bakewell shot xx

"Me n Saucy will be having pre social drinks, no doubt there will be loads of us about x

Pre pre drinks in our room (s3xymama's)"

Woohoo! I shall await an invite

"ohhhhh im excited ..but then i usually am lol ....pre social drinks ...might have a few shots ..someone will have to introduce me to the bakewell shot xx"

So glad it's not fancy dress.... still traumatised after your 80's hair fiasco at Swansea

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

"ohhhhh im excited ..but then i usually am lol ....pre social drinks ...might have a few shots ..someone will have to introduce me to the bakewell shot xx"

I wanna try one of those they sound yummy

Woohoo! I shall await an invite "

You are welcome to join us for our social drinks, we usually start about 5ish x

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"ohhhhh im excited ..but then i usually am lol ....pre social drinks ...might have a few shots ..someone will have to introduce me to the bakewell shot xx

So glad it's not fancy dress.... still traumatised after your 80's hair fiasco at Swansea "

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"ohhhhh im excited ..but then i usually am lol ....pre social drinks ...might have a few shots ..someone will have to introduce me to the bakewell shot xx

I wanna try one of those they sound yummy "

They do indeed x

You are welcome to join us for our social drinks, we usually start about 5ish x"

Top drawer

You are welcome to join us for our social drinks, we usually start about 5ish x"

3ish**

So glad it's not fancy dress.... still traumatised after your 80's hair fiasco at Swansea "

i will try to have normal hair for u miss p ..well at least sat night ...i cant promise what it will look like in the morning over breakfast as sharing a bed with the gawjus peach it sometimes gets wild ....the hair i mean xxx

So glad it's not fancy dress.... still traumatised after your 80's hair fiasco at Swansea

i will try to have normal hair for u miss p ..well at least sat night ...i cant promise what it will look like in the morning over breakfast as sharing a bed with the gawjus peach it sometimes gets wild ....the hair i mean xxx"

Put it this way....It cannot possibly be any wilder than when you appeared mid breakfast in Swansea

Pre social drinks is where we bumped into people last time and went over together for our first ever social, hooked now

Don't worry about it, my mate has dropped out so I'm going in alone by the looks. You're more than welcome to come in with me if ya want, offers there

We will be hitting town about 4pm got to start my birthday celebrations early. I apologise in advance for any d*unken state I get in xx

So should we set up some sort of pre social venue for a few drinks? I don't know Newport AT ALL so can someone suggest somewhere decent?

i will try to have normal hair for u miss p ..well at least sat night ...i cant promise what it will look like in the morning over breakfast as sharing a bed with the gawjus peach it sometimes gets wild ....the hair i mean xxx"

flashbacks of the travel lodge staff knowing exactly what 5 people were doing in one room, our hair gave us away!!!

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

i will try to have normal hair for u miss p ..well at least sat night ...i cant promise what it will look like in the morning over breakfast as sharing a bed with the gawjus peach it sometimes gets wild ....the hair i mean xxx

Put it this way....It cannot possibly be any wilder than when you appeared mid breakfast in Swansea "

I will leave to my imagination as to what you lot get up to after these socials

"So should we set up some sort of pre social venue for a few drinks? I don't know Newport AT ALL so can someone suggest somewhere decent? "

I've inboxed you xx

"Don't worry about it, my mate has dropped out so I'm going in alone by the looks. You're more than welcome to come in with me if ya want, offers there "

thank you hun. I tried in boxing you but won't let me.

"Don't worry about it, my mate has dropped out so I'm going in alone by the looks. You're more than welcome to come in with me if ya want, offers there "

Are you going up from the Rhondda or Cardiff Butt?

Names down. See you all on saturday xx

By *INKYCAT123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Pre social drinks is where we bumped into people last time and went over together for our first ever social, hooked now "

See you there around 7? X

"Pre social drinks is where we bumped into people last time and went over together for our first ever social, hooked now

See you there around 7? X"

Yeah about that time we getting train up xxx get the steaks in

cardiff

"Pre social drinks is where we bumped into people last time and went over together for our first ever social, hooked now

Yeah about that time we getting train up xxx get the steaks in"

And the chips?? Aww and maybe some dips if we are lucky lol x

And the chips?? Aww and maybe some dips if we are lucky lol x"

Dont worry about drive he will just go and find a mcdonalds haha xx

the hair got bigger by the hour...im suprised we could get thro the door ...ur hair still looked beautiful tho ..mine looked like id been pulled through many many hedges xx

i will try to have normal hair for u miss p ..well at least sat night ...i cant promise what it will look like in the morning over breakfast as sharing a bed with the gawjus peach it sometimes gets wild ....the hair i mean xxxflashbacks of the travel lodge staff knowing exactly what 5 people were doing in one room, our hair gave us away!!!"

the hair got bigger by the hour...im suprised we could get thro the door ...ur hair still looked beautiful tho ..mine looked like id been pulled through many many hedges xx

i will try to have normal hair for u miss p ..well at least sat night ...i cant promise what it will look like in the morning over breakfast as sharing a bed with the gawjus peach it sometimes gets wild ....the hair i mean xxxflashbacks of the travel lodge staff knowing exactly what 5 people were doing in one room, our hair gave us away!!!"

i can never do these reply and quote things properly ...i said ur hair looked beautiful mine on the other hand ...pulled thro many many hedges xxc

cardiff

And the chips?? Aww and maybe some dips if we are lucky lol x

Haha, yes I'm sure rob will go with him to after his steak of course lol x

Dont worry about drive he will just go and find a mcdonalds haha xx"

*appears in puff of smoke*

Someone mention STEAK?!?

"*appears in puff of smoke*

Someone mention STEAK?!? "

Mr darcy being nosey?? Lol well if ur hungry may aswell eat up to u what u fancy

Someone mention STEAK?!?

Mr darcy being nosey?? Lol well if ur hungry may aswell eat up to u what u fancy "

I am a fully paid up, dyed in the wool carnivore.

Someone mention STEAK?!?

Mr darcy being nosey?? Lol well if ur hungry may aswell eat up to u what u fancy

I am a fully paid up, dyed in the wool carnivore. "

Cant say im a vegetarian either

That was one of our most memorable meets & the looks from staff was just a part of the giggle

i will try to have normal hair for u miss p ..well at least sat night ...i cant promise what it will look like in the morning over breakfast as sharing a bed with the gawjus peach it sometimes gets wild ....the hair i mean xxxflashbacks of the travel lodge staff knowing exactly what 5 people were doing in one room, our hair gave us away!!!

That was one of our most memorable meets & the looks from staff was just a part of the giggle "

it was my first real group play ..was nervous as hell ...but was a great night ...such a giggle...and ever ready cocks ....yummy xx

By *otandHard4funCouple  over a year ago

GWENT

Are pre drinks in the same place as last time? And what time? We're both excited

So gutted i can't go now

I will be down Newport early . as normaly have food with friends and early drink. though driving not drink drinking. so up for pre social meet up and walk in. Colin

» Add a new message to this topic