FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Delete or not delete..............

Delete or not delete..............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggers4u OP   Couple  over a year ago

Over down by There

......... that is the question.......

Becomming fed up of all the back biting and snipe remarks. We come on here for fun and a release from work, shite economy, 'vanilla' life etc. We'd love to have more 'me' time, but in today's life thats an impossibility.

Anyways, here xxxxxx to all the lovely peeps we've had the good fortune to meet.

A n T xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh tiggs dont leave you lovely guys love lou xxxxxx

By *tripeCouple  over a year ago

near newport

tiggers are lonely without the people who like you and enjoy speaking to you and when we met long time ago . here hopeing we bump in to you soon . mr and mrs _tripe and sexy clio . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bong

dont delete

oi trig, if u go who am i gonna bite ffs

Tiggs--you cant leave --- how would you fill your work time? lol !!

and yes i agrree that the bitchynees is getting out of hand lately, this is supposed to be an "adult" site, not a bloody childrens playground. to be honest i saw less bitchyness when i worked in a school and at least the kids are friends again in a day or so.

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!!!!

Please don't go, please don't go

Please don't go, don't go

Don't go

Babe, I love you so

And I, I want you to know

That I'm gonna miss your love

The minute you walk out that door

Don't go away

I'm begging you to stay

Please don't go

I'm begging you to stay

Please don't go

Babe, in my lifetime

I've had one dream come true

I was blessed to be loved

As someone as wonderful as you

Don't go away

I'm begging you to stay

Please don't go

I think that song will show ya how everyone feels

Bunny

bunny you are class hun i love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Funny enough, kes and I were discussing this earlier, someone decided to talk about me at swansea social like I was some sort of sad case, we were livid at the time but soon decided we were better than them as we don't back bite or bitch about people! We just get on with it, if people want to bitch and moan causing great cpls like tiggs and a few others to leave, then surely that feeds their ego's to make them think they are more important than they are!!!

IT IS NOT A WAY OF LIFE IT'S FUN!!! let's start having that!!! Or this site will be poorer for it!! Xxxxxxxx

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

hi tiggs hunnie dont leave u know wot sites are like we get fed up ppl slag us off but we are better ppl so fook them u are a lovely cpl and room is better when ur on it luvs u loads rich n joan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

owh dont let the few get to you tiggs...ive enjoyed a banter with you hon....

er..have i been asleep or what, im in and out of this site constantly and hey ive never seen any bitchiness...or heard backbiting...

hey bet theyre all talking bout ME lolol...who soddin cares hon, I call a spade a spade and have happy times. Dont let anyone win, do a 'mandy' dont notice um lol hugs xxx

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Don`t you dare go !!!! You`re one of the most friendly and honest people we`ve ever met on the sites we`ve been on . The site will lose something special if you go . And who the hell going to bounce me at socials if you not there ????? xxxxxxxxx

"......... that is the question.......

Becomming fed up of all the back biting and snipe remarks. We come on here for fun and a release from work, shite economy, 'vanilla' life etc. We'd love to have more 'me' time, but in today's life thats an impossibility.

Anyways, here xxxxxx to all the lovely peeps we've had the good fortune to meet.

A n T xx

"

All I need to say is Amsterdam....................tiggs u are one of my very closest friends and an honest and honourable couple. I for one would be distraught if you left but will respect your decision.

I can in all honesty say that the site will be a poorer place without you and that you will be missed by many.

This wave if unpleasantness will pass as they all do. Stick with us all Tiggs we ALL love you

Kay, Mick and the majority of the Wales room collective

Aww hun,

Sorry to hear this.

I agree with all the bitching, its playground stuff and very boring!

I cant tell you what to do, Me and Jase went though similar, we are not playing and very nearly deleted our profile and im still changing my mind every 5 mins! lol but we decided to stay just to chat.

If you feel the need to go then do it, you and your relationship comes first above everything.

If you decide to stay and chat, then yay!

Jayla

x

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

You cant go we havent met yet

Jeeez Tiggs,

What is the world coming to when you cant go into a chatroom and enjoy,if it were us thinking should we delete or not,the answer would be ......we still here aint we....lol give it another couple of days mate and see how you both feel then.

Besides who the hell am i gonna have to watch my back when i go off on one eh!!!! hope you make the right decision for yourselves and not for anyone else,whatever happens you been there done that mate if ya know where i`m coming from.

H+H xxx

[Removed by poster at 28/10/10 00:49:26]

well tiggs m8 be sad to see ys go but been thinking of doin the same myself which im still thinking about so i dunno m8...ive had the backstabbin and lies spread about me from a certain person ..no longer on the site and recently load of hassle from sum1 in another room as well as the snidy comments makes me think why bother coming on these days i guess of late i just been coming on out of habit these days.

Hiya Tiggs

Just a message to say we honour whatever decision you make, it's been great speaking to you in the room and had the pleasure of meeting you at Swansea Social.

We think your a gentleman and this site will be worse off for you not being here. Whatever your decision love to you both Tony & Cher xxx

Tiggs just want to say this ....

As you know I am sooooo Blonde that I have deleted LegsXI twice and even Suze has been deleted once lol .. but now as Sexy Suze I found out that sometimes its so much easier to just be yourself and if people want to have a go at you or the way they THINK you are then the best option is to say nothing because you always end up yesterday's news. Very fickle are folk you know!!

Every six months or so people seem to disappear only to come back a few weeks later .. so why bother deleting a profile that everyone knows and you have good verifications on.

I sure as hell am not going to do that again no matter who has a go because as some have said on here, we are adults and jeez kids get over their rattles n prams in hours .. shame some adults dont take a leaf out of their children's books to be honest.

You are a lovely couple .. genuine very likeable and hell yeah i love it when u BOUNCE ME!!!

If you do decide to go will be a real shame and lots will miss you although I would respect your decision but why not take a break and just hide your profile .. we will all come looking for you mind because tiggers love having their friends around

XxX Suzie XxX

Tiggs Boing .. dont delet yet .. Because i aint seen your misses.

After that ok go delete it.. and you wont be able to take piss out of me and have a laugh mate. Dont let the odd "ferkin numpties" win m8. All the rest of us are here with and for you.. Anf what about perving all the female profiles if you go!!!! Less you give me phone number so i can update you who got pervy profile

Boing soon m8

Just been reading the thread and although we are a new profile here, we have had the experiences of other sites either swinging or just social, and the same things happen there sadly.

Unfortunately some people dont have a life and seem to get off on shit stirring, its not easy I know but dont let it get to you and i've found something very useful on this site, am loving it, its called the block button.

Unfortunately you'll never do away with the nutters totally, sadly that comes from a free site, but would never like to see this one go all pay as this site stands out from all the rest, its a broad church, though some need to be excommunicated .

People will be dickheads on here and am sure they're dickheads in real life too.

To answer something that crooner said, about telling spreading lies, that's obviously not nice, but people who really know you on here know the real person and will ignore the mudslinging, if others are prepared to listen to one side of a story only, they probably not worth knowing anyway

» Add a new message to this topic