FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Euro

Euro

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just came back from the shop where I bought some bananas, I got realy confused, and just started wondering why on earth do we need the new european measurement system? My car used to go a lot more miles on a gallon of petrol but I have to buy it in litres now, I used to be able to buy a lb (pound) of oranges and eat the lot I have to buy a kilo now, if I wanted some timber I could go to the builders merchants and ask for 8ft of 4 by 2 and know what I was getting I'd need 3 different conversion tables to know what to ask for nowadays. The company I used to work for used Imperial measurements instead of Metric, mainly because Boeing was our main customer and they use Imperial (yanks see, pretty smart these yanks) I honestly can't see any point in Metric whatsoever, in fact I believe it makes things more difficult, try telling a lovely lady that you have a 228.6mm, or a 22.86cm cock, and in my experience they will look at you wierd, tell them you have a 9incher and you get a different reaction alltogether

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

New Col?

Lol, didnt we go metric in the early 70's dude?

I blame the French (cheese eating surrender monkeys!!) myself, but then I blame the French for everything, including global warming!

I find this conversion equation works really well.

Whatever the imperial measurement is, multiply it by three, drink half a litre (about 7 eigths of a pint) of wine (NOT French!!), divide by two and a third, eat 25 grams (about an ounce) of REALLY strong cheddar, multiply by PI (3.142) and drink two more decalitres (about one third of a pint) of wine and voila.... you are too pissed to care!!!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Just out of interest Col, did you bananas, or binyinyins?

You can tell the difference as bananas bend to the right, and binyinyins bend to the left.

Unacustamed as I am to the ravings of pure, absolute, unadulterated lunatics Mart I'll have to say that I have absolutley no preferance in which way my bananas bend. As for your convertion theory I have to say that it holds no water. It may work for an English man, but not for the welsh, not one mention of a leek or daffodil so how could it? Perhaps if you made the cheese Caerphilly, or added some brains sa to the equation this may help, I think I'll try that later

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes , but doesnt it sound better saying how big your cock is in CM's rather than inches ?

Therrrrrrrrrresssssss klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow, theres klingons on the starboard bow Jim

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Smiffy man u my sexy little teacher fffs loves u guy s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We come in peace shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, we come in peace shoot to kill, shoot to kill men

» Add a new message to this topic