FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams change sat nights to Bi only !

Chams change sat nights to Bi only !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was informed by a member of staff that chams will be bi only night on sat nights from some time in july. That means there will be NO entry to straight people ! Dont they even consider that some people can only make it on sat night ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he WabbitsCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Hope it isnt so that would be unfair, and will put a lot of people off for good.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Have just spoken to Chameleons management, they have asked me to tell you all the following:

Saturday at Newport WILL be Bi Night, but the date has yet to be set.

However, please note: this is NOT exclusively for those people that are bi.

You must however be Bi friendly and realise that there will be bi females and bi males attending. The rules will be exactly the same for Newport on a Saturday as they are for Darlaston on a Monday.

For example, if you are male and a male touches your leg in the jacuzzi, you are free to say NO. However, you will not be allowed to rant and rave.

Everyone will be welcome at Newport on a Saturday, just make sure you know that Bi swingers will be attending.

This night will be put into place due to the fact that at the moment, Chameleons in Newport does not create the amount of clients on a Saturday night required to make the night a viable option. Allowing Bi play to take place on a Saturday night, will open up the client base and hopefully, make sure that Newport runs as a viable company.

I hope that clears up any misunderstanding, however, if you have any further questions, please ring Chameleons in Darlaston and ask for Lynn or mail me directly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the thing is folks its cos you lot arent turning up at chams much on a saturday, they gotta do something to keep it running. Cos the gay nights well pay for themselves.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Have just spoken to Chameleons management, they have asked me to tell you all the following:

You must however be Bi friendly and realise that there will be bi females and bi males attending. The rules will be exactly the same for Newport on a Saturday as they are for Darlaston on a Monday.

For example, if you are male and a male touches your leg in the jacuzzi, you are free to say NO. However, you will not be allowed to rant and rave.

Everyone will be welcome at Newport on a Saturday, just make sure you know that Bi swingers will be attending.

This night will be put into place due to the fact that at the moment, Chameleons in Newport does not create the amount of clients on a Saturday night required to make the night a viable option. Allowing Bi play to take place on a Saturday night, will open up the client base and hopefully, make sure that Newport runs as a viable company.

I hope that clears up any misunderstanding, however, if you have any further questions, please ring Chameleons in Darlaston and ask for Lynn or mail me directly.

"

Can rant and rave all you want! being bi dosn't allow you to just touch who you like without asking, just as me being straight dosn't allow me to just go touching any woman I like...

Don't realy see difference in Bi night or non bi night at chams, tons women are Bi on fridays anyway as are the men :P

very true wiggles

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

very true wiggles, but i was given the wrong impression by the staff last night. thanks all for clearing it up for me.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Have just spoken to Chameleons management, they have asked me to tell you all the following:

Can rant and rave all you want! being bi dosn't allow you to just touch who you like without asking, just as me being straight dosn't allow me to just go touching any woman I like...

Don't realy see difference in Bi night or non bi night at chams, tons women are Bi on fridays anyway as are the men :P"

It was an example, nothing more.

At Darlaston, a SEEMINGLY acceptable form of finding out if someone wants to play in the jacuzzi is for them to touch your leg. I also know that this happens on a Monday Night (Darlaston Monday's are Bi night). I know there are other varying forms of getting to know if someone wants to play with another, but I only used it as an EXAMPLE.

NO still means NO. That will NEVER change.

However, people who use Newport on a Saturday night must now realise that at some point in the near future, the Saturday Swingers night will also include Bi men.

I know Bi women are fairly normal on any night for most clubs, however, most clubs have set rules about Bi male play and Chameleons rules are that, if Bi male play is agreed on, it is generally done in locked rooms, unless it is on a Monday, when it can be seen in ALL rooms.

All Chameleons are saying is that you must be open to the fact that if you wander around the club on a Saturday (only from the date that it actually becomes a Bi night), then you MUST accept that you may see some Bi Male play.

If you can not accept that fact and are Biphobic/Homophobic in any way, it will probably not be the night for you.

At the end of the day, Friday nights at Newport are paying for themselves. The Gay days/nights are paying for themselves. Saturday night is making a monetary loss, and a fairly large loss most weeks.

The management and owners have no choice but to try and rectify this and at the moment, Saturday nights is obviously the best night to try a Bi night on.

If the Welsh contingent from all sites starting using Chameleons, then maybe, in the future, Saturday nights would become normal Swingers nights again and a Bi night would be moved to a week night.

It's up to those that use or know about Newport to patronise it on a Saturday to enable it to function as a normal swingers night again.

and let us be fair chameleons will get more money from single bi men which will help the club. myself shant go cos i dont wanna see two men shagging, not my scene, but good luck to them. Its the same with local cinemas and things if the community doesnt support them, they have to close, chameleons just the same, xx

well i think its great that they are having a bi night ,people think its acceptable for 2 women to play so why not 2 men ,we have met quite a few bi couples and as with straight couples they wouldnt touch without asking first,well in most cases, so all you straight men neednt worry

anyway there are such a lot of men from couples who are bi orally so should be fun for them all lol

» Add a new message to this topic