FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Welsh rugby!

Welsh rugby!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Disaster day for the team ! but you have to question were they really up for this game! the players who came on were so much hungry for the win. These players have served Wales well but Mr Gatland there are a few young talents who could be outstanding if given the chance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He'll stick to his fav like always which is why gatland was never considered for NZ job

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"He'll stick to his fav like always which is why gatland was never considered for NZ job "

Good point ! Moriaty has to be looked at after today ? disappointed he wasn't included in squad.

"He'll stick to his fav like always which is why gatland was never considered for NZ job

Good point ! Moriaty has to be looked at after today ? disappointed he wasn't included in squad."

Agree with this. He has a raw natural talent and should really have been give a chance to shine at the World Cup. Showed class today as soon as he came on.

A number of disappointing performances from a couple of the old heads though.

"He'll stick to his fav like always which is why gatland was never considered for NZ job "

He's also the reason Welsh Rugby has become boring and predictable ..... yes now the Welsh team are better physically than they used to be but where is the flare and passion in the players ????

Yes gym fit is all well and good but squad isn't match fit or does it play as team considering they been in camp since June!!!!

On a right downer still about Webby and Halfpenny. Wasn't nice to see

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Cuthbert had his worst game of rugby ever.

Wales won though.we have plenty of quality nine's.gutted for Webb but his spot will be filled.

I prefer Liam Williams at fullback than halfpenny who lacks in attack big time,although his boot,and defence are of the highest order.still hopeful.cant see England losing a game in their group so we will need to beat the Aussies to get through.we'll need to be a lot better than Saturday though.

By *itenDaysCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

Gatland needs to go the rugby is five years out of date and is boring and predictable. Should give Matthew Morgan a run out a true talent. But as we all know Gatland doesn't pick the side the chairmen do.

No gatland does pick the team trust me- chairmen are business men who have no idea on how to run a national sport, there main concern is getting rid of the debt hence such high ticket prices and poor funding at grass roots level.

Take my club for example to run from u7s thru to seniors inc 2 youth and womens club gets £10000 of funding to buy kit and equipement, same level across border get £150000!

"Gatland needs to go the rugby is five years out of date and is boring and predictable. Should give Matthew Morgan a run out a true talent. But as we all know Gatland doesn't pick the side the chairmen do. "

Matthew Morgan I would love to see start

Got exposed positional wise sat but will come with experience

"Gatland needs to go the rugby is five years out of date and is boring and predictable. Should give Matthew Morgan a run out a true talent. But as we all know Gatland doesn't pick the side the chairmen do.

Matthew Morgan I would love to see start "

Your both right Matthew has a big opportunity now hope he does well...

And I know a lot disagree with me but I desperately want to see Phillips back now that Webby is out

"Gatland needs to go the rugby is five years out of date and is boring and predictable. Should give Matthew Morgan a run out a true talent. But as we all know Gatland doesn't pick the side the chairmen do.

Matthew Morgan I would love to see start

Your both right Matthew has a big opportunity now hope he does well... "

He's a class player

But back 3 will be useless waste of oxygen Cuthbert, north and Williams, for me Eli walker or Hallem Amos should b infront of cuthbert

I agree cuthbert is a waste of spunk on that field in my eyes... I'd go Amos all day long.

"And I know a lot disagree with me but I desperately want to see Phillips back now that Webby is out "

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

We won't miss halfpenny as much as the media make out, Webb is better than Phillips but not by much, North has been quiet but he has not played much lately. Cuthbert? Needs a good game soon!

If England don't play at their best and we do them we can most def beat them, Aussies are going to be very tough to beat, might be a case of staying in touch and keep their points down

"We won't miss halfpenny as much as the media make out, Webb is better than Phillips but not by much, North has been quiet but he has not played much lately. Cuthbert? Needs a good game soon!

If England don't play at their best and we do them we can most def beat them, Aussies are going to be very tough to beat, might be a case of staying in touch and keep their points down"

I disagree I think losing Halfpenny is a disaster

"And I know a lot disagree with me but I desperately want to see Phillips back now that Webby is out "

Prob picking Phillips is who gonna b first choice scrum half, guy who didn't make squad or ones who did. Personally I think Lloyd Williams deserves chance as does tavis knoyle

"And I know a lot disagree with me but I desperately want to see Phillips back now that Webby is out

Prob picking Phillips is who gonna b first choice scrum half, guy who didn't make squad or ones who did. Personally I think Lloyd Williams deserves chance as does tavis knoyle"

We desperately need Phillips' experience....playing well for regions and performing well at World Cup level is a totally different kettle of fish

Phillips has been recalled and Eli Walker

By *orns11Man  over a year ago

wythall

Don't like Phillips but walker is class . Should have been in original squad

By *tu griffMan  over a year ago

bridgend

"We won't miss halfpenny as much as the media make out, Webb is better than Phillips but not by much, North has been quiet but he has not played much lately. Cuthbert? Needs a good game soon!

If England don't play at their best and we do them we can most def beat them, Aussies are going to be very tough to beat, might be a case of staying in touch and keep their points down

I disagree I think losing Halfpenny is a disaster"

I can understand about halfpenny but when he was out and Liam Williams played Wales did very well, we didn't miss him then.

If Phillips is back presumably he is 3rd choice but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he ends up playing against England

I think Phillips should start

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Laim Williams is a more natural fullback than halfpenny ever was or will be much more gifted in attack and with ball in hand, we will miss halfpenny's kicking but that's all. Mike Phillips is well past his sell by date and for me is third choice scrum half!!

No time to experiment...Phillips straight back in..adds more experience and will see this as his last chance..and Morgan gonna set the world alight

"No time to experiment...Phillips straight back in..adds more experience and will see this as his last chance..and Morgan gonna set the world alight"

Woohoo

And tipuric should walk into that team every game..world class

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

"And tipuric should walk into that team every game..world class"

Morgans defence is shit and Phillips is 3 years past his sell by date Davis at scrum half and Williams full back Tipuric is a amazing rugby player i would actually play him in the centre with roberts he got the hands and speed of a back he could easy slot in there.

"And tipuric should walk into that team every game..world class"

He is in a different league to Warburton atm, his game against Ireland was immense but I can't see Gatland starting him ahead of the Captain

» Add a new message to this topic