FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The TRUTH about christmas

The TRUTH about christmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After much research, some of it involving great personnel risk I have single handedly discovered the truth behind christmas. Yes there sit, you lot in happy land believing the myth and fantasy of a jolly red faced man bearing gifts when in truth you couldn't be farther from the gruesome realities of the true meaning of christmas. Now obviously I'm not going to spill the beans for free on the forums, all I have to say is keep an eye in the tabloids, and I'll leave you with a few thought provoking ideas

1,Yuletied, An anagram for duley tied, a bdsm refference.

2, Noel, Another anagram for Leon who we all know was an assassin who took a little girl under his wing.

3, Santa Claus, Yet another anagram for A class aunt, which I believe is another name for a woman of the night

Whetted your appetite now aint I? There is more but it's either wait for it in the tabloids, or make me an offer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

What I want to know is who invented it??? who thought up the idea of..

a fat little man dressed in red, a plastic tree, a reindeer, throw in a newborn, a couple of kings, oh and a star, theres always a star...and hey presto we'll call it christmas and get everyone to open up visa cards and spend to the max!! now would somebody kindly tell me what all the above random combination has in common....I wonder about the mind that drew that conclusion!! and i worry bout me..thats gotta pay for it all...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What I want to know is who invented it??? who thought up the idea of..

a fat little man dressed in red, a plastic tree, a reindeer, throw in a newborn, a couple of kings, oh and a star, theres always a star...and hey presto we'll call it christmas and get everyone to open up visa cards and spend to the max!! now would somebody kindly tell me what all the above random combination has in common....I wonder about the mind that drew that conclusion!! and i worry bout me..thats gotta pay for it all..."

You paying for my xmas then?

By *asochrisMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I'm told it used to be a religious celebration......And then got there hands on it

» Add a new message to this topic