FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack 500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Why are women so far up their own arse on here.you try to be polite yet still get grief ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not everyone is the same

"Why are women so far up their own arse on here.you try to be polite yet still get grief ???

"

Not all are. Like any where in life you got the good the bad and the ugly x

Swansea

I agree with the both of you .it's not a put down on women but hey it's better to be polite and well mannered than to be sleazy and unhonest

"I agree with the both of you .it's not a put down on women but hey it's better to be polite and well mannered than to be sleazy and unhonest "
i agree

"Not everyone is the same "

Also agree with OP .. Some ladies are down to earth and lovely to chat with.

Some are goblins and you'd avoid them anyway so it's all good.

Swansea

At the end of the day I don't expect replies if i send a msg to someone and they don't like the look of me but to reply and be nasty is uncalled for I'm not looking for sympathy but let's be fair manners really do cost nothing but hay ho you live and learn lol

that's the shit part of the site tbh

Also people with no profile pics should slide to the bottom of people's inbox

Don't forget the feminists

Swansea

Ha ha that's another thing women asking for a face pic when you send a msg or they won't reply yet have no pic of themselves at all.que the grief from women lol

Unfortunately that's just how fab is we've all seen the no reply threads shitty single males blah blah blah the list could go on forever u just have to get used to it or leave because the simple fact is.......... nothings going to change.... infact over the 4 years I have been on and off here it has got worse lol

Swansea

Looks like I'm better off sticking to pubs and clubs if the above post is anything to go by shame on me if I thought this is a place of like minded people who lol

"At the end of the day I don't expect replies if i send a msg to someone and they don't like the look of me but to reply and be nasty is uncalled for I'm not looking for sympathy but let's be fair manners really do cost nothing but hay ho you live and learn lol "

its the way it goes love when we say a polite no thank you we are then called fat ugly slags but when they were begging to meet us we were what they wanted. dont worry the nice poeple male and female outweight the orrids and nasties xxx good luck

Swansea

It's no different for us men that's the point I'm making I've not come on this forum to cause a argument but I think it needs to be said some women are just as bad as some men

Right........ having seen first hand the abuse some women get in messages I can understand why they don't reply if they don't want to meet a guy, and after some of the shit they get I can also understand why they get arsey at times but fab really is a woman's world if u don't like something it's tough shit really, because after u there is a 1000 other local guys sending them messages so wether or not your offended doesn't matter one bit, all u can do is shrug your shoulders and get on with it !!!

simple as that really :-/

Swansea

Oh look out i try to be honest and now I'm getting this sort of a reply from a man lol you my friend and the little clique you are part of is the problem with this site and put many people off

By *lexisMan  over a year ago

swansea

I can't comment on the women being their own asses on here but I've certainly spoken to some guys who are right out of manners!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

You don't have to just come on here to find "anyone" up their own arses it's in all walks of life. How you react to them is what matters. Rise above it and move on is the best.

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

I've got my fist up my own arse.

Not sure if that qualifies me for anything?

Swansea

Yeah I know that I deal with people up there own arses on a regular basis as do most .it's just a bit odd to have to deal with the same sort of thing on a site where most are here for the same sort of thing

Swansea

"I've got my fist up my own arse.

Not sure if that qualifies me for anything?"

each to their own at least your head isn't up there lol

"Right........ having seen first hand the abuse some women get in messages I can understand why they don't reply if they don't want to meet a guy, and after some of the shit they get I can also understand why they get arsey at times but fab really is a woman's world if u don't like something it's tough shit really, because after u there is a 1000 other local guys sending them messages so wether or not your offended doesn't matter one bit, all u can do is shrug your shoulders and get on with it !!!

simple as that really :-/"

It's the fact that guys have your attitude that fuels women's egos to act like they do !!

I agree with the Op and have thought for a long time that the fact that women and men have your attitude regarding who calls the shots is the main reason it continues

I am not saying that all women behave like this but there are quite a few who think that because they get a lot of desperate men messaging that it empowers them but all it does is put the descent ones off meeting them

Let's face it, there are people, men, women and couples, who think that this site exists for them and their own little group of friends. In one breath they are slagging off other users, in the next they are playing the poor me card.

They will carry on regardless, so no point in worrying about them. Just enjoy the good people, sod the idiots.

"Let's face it, there are people, men, women and couples, who think that this site exists for them and their own little group of friends. In one breath they are slagging off other users, in the next they are playing the poor me card.

They will carry on regardless, so no point in worrying about them. Just enjoy the good people, sod the idiots."

"Let's face it, there are people, men, women and couples, who think that this site exists for them and their own little group of friends. In one breath they are slagging off other users, in the next they are playing the poor me card.

They will carry on regardless, so no point in worrying about them. Just enjoy the good people, sod the idiots."

So because women on here openly admit to liking sex we should be grateful someone wants to have sex with us? Or we should be up for having sex with someone who isn't our type?

You've messaged me disregarding what my profile says.

My face has been on display for most of my time on fab. I don't reply if someone hasn't attached a face photo nor if they've disregarded what I'm looking for.

As someone else says if pulling d*unk or otherwise women in bars and pubs works better for you then stick to it. Because creating a thread whining about women certainly isn't going to help your cause!

If I remember correctly, I actually checked my lioked at me list and saw you on there, made the effort to say I appreciate that I am not your type but thought your art work was amazing. We had a couple of messages about it and I left you be after you did not reply to my last message. I do not think that shows that all women are up their arses. Xx

I try and answer as politely nd courteously as I can but on some occasions some gentlemen can be rude and just don't dignifiy a reply :-/ xxx

Swansea

"So because women on here openly admit to liking sex we should be grateful someone wants to have sex with us? Or we should be up for having sex with someone who isn't our type?

My face has been on display for most of my time on fab. I don't reply if someone hasn't attached a face photo nor if they've disregarded what I'm looking for.

As someone else says if pulling d*unk or otherwise women in bars and pubs works better for you then stick to it. Because creating a thread whining about women certainly isn't going to help your cause!

"

did I say because women are on here I expect to fuck them I think not and if i did msg you I'm pretty sure I said noting of the sort ? I was talking about using manners as in when I say no thanks to a meet I don't expect abuse back just as you don't but hay let's call that whining shall we most threads in this forum are slagging single men off so I'd get off your high horse before you fall off as for pulling d*unk women in bars I hate to disappoint you but that's not my thing so wind your neck in

"So because women on here openly admit to liking sex we should be grateful someone wants to have sex with us? Or we should be up for having sex with someone who isn't our type?

did I say because women are on here I expect to fuck them I think not and if i did msg you I'm pretty sure I said noting of the sort ? I was talking about using manners as in when I say no thanks to a meet I don't expect abuse back just as you don't but hay let's call that whining shall we most threads in this forum are slagging single men off so I'd get off your high horse before you fall off as for pulling d*unk women in bars I hate to disappoint you but that's not my thing so wind your neck in "

Try actually reading what I wrote, replying to my actual points and using sentences with punctuation.

I never said what you messaged me or implied that I did. I simply clicked on your profile and saw the user has messaged you one month ago banner.

I've never said that anyone should expect or condone any kind of abusive behaviour. In fact on a post recently in the Wales forum I said I no longer send rejection messages as that often leads to abusive messages.

The point about pulling women in bars comment refer to my original post above - D*unk or otherwise. - is what I actually said.

Your posts on this thread especially the OP come across as a chauvinistic tone. Ie that your warning women that you cant be dealing with all our rules on fab when it's easier for you to pull in a pub in 'real' life. To me this comes across as a tantrum not unlike the threads where the poster warns they're going to delete their profile.

Also a little food for thought for you, there are far more female forum users and especially posters in the Wales section than theyre is single male users using the forums.

Swansea

did I say because women are on here I expect to fuck them I think not and if i did msg you I'm pretty sure I said noting of the sort ? I was talking about using manners as in when I say no thanks to a meet I don't expect abuse back just as you don't but hay let's call that whining shall we most threads in this forum are slagging single men off so I'd get off your high horse before you fall off as for pulling d*unk women in bars I hate to disappoint you but that's not my thing so wind your neck in

Try actually reading what I wrote, replying to my actual points and using sentences with punctuation.

I never said what you messaged me or implied that I did. I simply clicked on your profile and saw the user has messaged you one month ago banner.

I've never said that anyone should expect or condone any kind of abusive behaviour. In fact on a post recently in the Wales forum I said I no longer send rejection messages as that often leads to abusive messages.

The point about pulling women in bars comment refer to my original post above - D*unk or otherwise. - is what I actually said.

Your posts on this thread especially the OP come across as a chauvinistic tone. Ie that your warning women that you cant be dealing with all our rules on fab when it's easier for you to pull in a pub in 'real' life. To me this comes across as a tantrum not unlike the threads where the poster warns they're going to delete their profile.

Also a little food for thought for you, there are far more female forum users and especially posters in the Wales section than theyre is single male users using the forums. "

Im sorry for the punctuation and it's best i dont pull you on your spelling that would be childish but I think you got what I ment and i can assure you I'm no chauvinist.I'm not going to argue with you as I can see you read between the lines a little to much and make assumptions so all the best and goodbye.

"Oh look out i try to be honest and now I'm getting this sort of a reply from a man lol you my friend and the little clique you are part of is the problem with this site and put many people off "

Clique? Lol I very much roll on my own fella, im just stating the facts did I say any of what goes on on here is right? No!! I just said that's the way it is and it won't change so whilst your going around telling ppl to wind their neck in I suggest you take your own advice as you have been here for how long? Your moaning will change nothing and offending others is not the way forward really is it!!

"Right........ having seen first hand the abuse some women get in messages I can understand why they don't reply if they don't want to meet a guy, and after some of the shit they get I can also understand why they get arsey at times but fab really is a woman's world if u don't like something it's tough shit really, because after u there is a 1000 other local guys sending them messages so wether or not your offended doesn't matter one bit, all u can do is shrug your shoulders and get on with it !!!

simple as that really :-/

It's the fact that guys have your attitude that fuels women's egos to act like they do !!

I agree with the Op and have thought for a long time that the fact that women and men have your attitude regarding who calls the shots is the main reason it continues

I am not saying that all women behave like this but there are quite a few who think that because they get a lot of desperate men messaging that it empowers them but all it does is put the descent ones off meeting them

"

My attitude? Pmsl again all I did was state the facts and as I told op, your moaning won't change anything so shoot the messenger if u wish but u can't change the facts !!

It has to be said that I'm not surprised that this thread has been posted by someone who obviously can't get a meet lol

"It has to be said that I'm not surprised that this thread has been posted by someone who obviously can't get a meet lol"

Women rule the roost. They are her just the same as us men. not everybody can fuck or fancy everybody.

so why can't they say nope.

I couldn't play if i didn't think that they liked me

With such a large amount of men on this site thinking that it's a instashag site is it any wonder the women act like they do.

When you can get told a multitude of compliments off men in an attempt to get in your knickers.

Let's face it the amount of men gagging for a fuck on here that would shag a frog if it stopped hopping long enough who will drop and lower there standards quicker than a whore's knickers. Yet cause women won't they are up their own arses.

If someone is abusive male or female report and bloke!

"With such a large amount of men on this site thinking that it's a instashag site is it any wonder the women act like they do.

When you can get told a multitude of compliments off men in an attempt to get in your knickers.

Let's face it the amount of men gagging for a fuck on here that would shag a frog if it stopped hopping long enough who will drop and lower there standards quicker than a whore's knickers. Yet cause women won't they are up their own arses.

If someone is abusive male or female report and bloke!"

Snog and fondle

*just thought I'd try lighten the mood.

"With such a large amount of men on this site thinking that it's a instashag site is it any wonder the women act like they do.

Snog and fondle

*just thought I'd try lighten the mood."

Right back at ya

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

I have the perfect solution.

If there are so many men unhappy with the way all the ladies treat them. Just become bi.

Go on. That would put your chances of scoring up four fold i would say

"I have the perfect solution.

If there are so many men unhappy with the way all the ladies treat them. Just become bi.

Go on. That would put your chances of scoring up four fold i would say "

Pmsl or the moany fuckers could just leave????!!!! That would better the odds lol

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"It has to be said that I'm not surprised that this thread has been posted by someone who obviously can't get a meet lol"
funny ive met op loads n hes a gent mwah

Snog and fondle

Right back at ya"

The frog has to stop hoping? I thought that was the whole idea

"

The frog has to stop hoping? I thought that was the whole idea "

Only in France due to no back legs

Snog and fondle

Right back at ya

The frog has to stop hoping? I thought that was the whole idea "

Well if you want it to keep hopping you gotta be good to keep up

Swansea

"It has to be said that I'm not surprised that this thread has been posted by someone who obviously can't get a meet lol funny ive met op loads n hes a gent mwah "
shhhh you shouldn't say that because it might upset some of the people who make assumptions and comment about having no meets lol

Snog and fondle

Right back at ya

Well if you want it to keep hopping you gotta be good to keep up "

It's just like riding a horse, all about the rhythm and plenty of practise, as they say as mad as a box of frogs

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"It has to be said that I'm not surprised that this thread has been posted by someone who obviously can't get a meet lol funny ive met op loads n hes a gent mwah shhhh you shouldn't say that because it might upset some of the people who make assumptions and comment about having no meets lol "
haha me n me gob oops never could shut my shit as u no there loss my gain

Snog and fondle

Right back at ya

It's just like riding a horse, all about the rhythm and plenty of practise, as they say as mad as a box of frogs "

Ahhh rhythm. Got me some of that

By *ewie3Man  over a year ago

Neath

Snog and fondle

Right back at ya

It's just like riding a horse, all about the rhythm and plenty of practise, as they say as mad as a box of frogs

Ahhh rhythm. Got me some of that "

Should see me on the dance floor, absolutely dreadful

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

Snog and fondle

Right back at ya

Should see me on the dance floor, absolutely dreadful "

Didn't get to see that at the social. ..

Snog and fondle

Right back at ya

Should see me on the dance floor, absolutely dreadful "

Better in the bedroom are you ??

I don't get why some of the girls are so harsh on here, if your not interested, just don't reply there's no need to be rude or nasty. Maybe people think not replying is rude too but I dont like sending the awkward thanks but no thanks messages

Having said that, going around saying were all up our own arses isn't going to work out well for you and perhaps its comments like that which make women act harsh, just a thought?

Snog and fondle

Right back at ya

Better in the bedroom are you ?? "

You'll be finding out

Snog and fondle

Right back at ya

Better in the bedroom are you ??

You'll be finding out "

» Add a new message to this topic