FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bi guys

Bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is really a question to the girls and couples of fab, do you have issues meeting bi guys? Just curious, no pun intended.

Also surprised by the amount of people put off by piercings which also seems odd to me.

Each to their own of course just curious to see what people's opinions on the 2 above topics are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Bi guys do not bother me but bits of metal in a cock...run a mile!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we did meet a couple where the guy was bi then we would have to set the boundaries because andy is straighter than straight and I certainly wouldn't like to see the response if anyone did touch him being an ex marine lol x

I think the main fault is, they don't quite understand the levels of bisexual and they will ignore the woman and just play with the man, they in turn will be scared in case the catch the 'Bi'. But they are happy if she has the 'Bi'.

My bisexuality is I enjoy MMF. Quite a thrill to play with the M and F togehter. I don't meet men alone, in case it makes me gay

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"If we did meet a couple where the guy was bi then we would have to set the boundaries because andy is straighter than straight and I certainly wouldn't like to see the response if anyone did touch him being an ex marine lol x"

Lips sealed lmao

"If we did meet a couple where the guy was bi then we would have to set the boundaries because andy is straighter than straight and I certainly wouldn't like to see the response if anyone did touch him being an ex marine lol x

Lips sealed lmao "

Apples behave leave poor andy alone .. xxxx

Cardiff

"If we did meet a couple where the guy was bi then we would have to set the boundaries because andy is straighter than straight and I certainly wouldn't like to see the response if anyone did touch him being an ex marine lol x

Lips sealed lmao

Apples behave leave poor andy alone .. xxxx "

You know he's my aussie flight, long haul but will get there in the end hehehehehe xxx

"I don't meet men alone, in case it makes me gay"

I hear it's catching, it'll be like the next bird flu!!

We are more put off by those that put straight on their profile because they think they won't get meets as a bi guy.

I find this quite funny as I'd say around 99% of our messages from single guys and couples that state on profile that male is straight but when questioned they always admit the guy is bi but don't put it on profile as they don't get meets otherwise.

Wtf lol just cos ur bi doesn't mean u jump on everyone's bloke lol if the guy straight then cool, bi guys haven't got the plague or anything, straight couples n lady's you are safe lmfao

Cardiff

"Wtf lol just cos ur bi doesn't mean u jump on everyone's bloke lol if the guy straight then cool, bi guys haven't got the plague or anything, straight couples n lady's you are safe lmfao "

I really like bi or bi curious or "try anything once" guys. They're often comfortable with their sexuality and have no hang ups. So in response to your question - No. It would possibly make me more interested if the guy was bi.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I really like bi or bi curious or "try anything once" guys. They're often comfortable with their sexuality and have no hang ups. So in response to your question - No. It would possibly make me more interested if the guy was bi."

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

"I really like bi or bi curious or "try anything once" guys. They're often comfortable with their sexuality and have no hang ups. So in response to your question - No. It would possibly make me more interested if the guy was bi.

"

No issues what so ever

"No issues what so ever"

I have no issues at all with bi guys. One of my favourite meets to date was with 2 bi guys! X

"I have no issues at all with bi guys. One of my favourite meets to date was with 2 bi guys! X"
loving that

I won't lie I was scared to put it on my profile until I just read this but as said before I wont meet men alone because it doesn't do it for me, playing with couples or at least a man and woman is what I'm all about on fab

Lips sealed lmao

You know he's my aussie flight, long haul but will get there in the end hehehehehe xxx "

Lots of alcohol and funny cakes you never know. He didn't remember our ride home last time lol x

I'd love a mmf with two bi guys

So I've no problem with bi guys x

"I'd love a mmf with two bi guys

So I've no problem with bi guys x"

It used to be one on my bucket list. But I have enough problems when I used to look for men for single meets or even mmf so needless to say I won't ever be looking again xxx

"I won't lie I was scared to put it on my profile until I just read this but as said before I wont meet men alone because it doesn't do it for me, playing with couples or at least a man and woman is what I'm all about on fab "

And im so pleased

"I have no issues at all with bi guys. One of my favourite meets to date was with 2 bi guys! X loving that "

I loved it too! Wanna do it agsin!

"I won't lie I was scared to put it on my profile until I just read this but as said before I wont meet men alone because it doesn't do it for me, playing with couples or at least a man and woman is what I'm all about on fab "

this

Cardiff

Lips sealed lmao

You know he's my aussie flight, long haul but will get there in the end hehehehehe xxx

Lots of alcohol and funny cakes you never know. He didn't remember our ride home last time lol x"

Lmao well I better find my 'bake off' book

Thanks for such a tremendous response guys and girls, especially as the answers are pretty much the opposite to what I expected

Looking for openly bi guys atm. I finally get why so many bi men message Straight males. I'd say 90 of messages I've had with the guy willing to top my friend their profile says straight.

looks like bi guys are going up now so many are looking

"I won't lie I was scared to put it on my profile until I just read this but as said before I wont meet men alone because it doesn't do it for me, playing with couples or at least a man and woman is what I'm all about on fab

And im so pleased "

I am more than happy to admit I am bisexual. I have had MMF with straight guys and bi guys. With straight guys, as some I have mentioned, they like to set boundaries. Again it all depends on the guy. Some don't want to be touched by a guy and are visibly uncomfortable when you accidently touch them during sex. Once a bit of trust is built and they realise you aren't going to stick your cock up their arse the relax and go with the flow. Some guys are pretty relaxed to start and are happy for some touching straight from the off and are soon touching back once they relax. Bi guys, they are straight in for the kill.

Again with the female, it depends on again on the individual. Some are happy to just sit back and watch, but others get a bit shirty once they realise they aren't getting as much cock as they want.

I do have regular threesomes with my mate and his girlfriend. She loves it and is happy to watch me fuck him as she plays with her dildo while we do it. She very often has enough and goes to bed leaving us to carry on. She has a no kissing/no touching her arsehole rule. She has no problems with us playing alone and we often do. Once she is out of the way we can't get enough of kissing each other.

"Looking for openly bi guys atm. I finally get why so many bi men message Straight males. I'd say 90 of messages I've had with the guy willing to top my friend their profile says straight. "

Please hit me up with a message, I've had my eye on your profile for a while now (was building up the courage to message) and would love to have a chat and see how we get on.

Can't message you as your profile is hidden. No expectation just to have a chat and see how we get on.

By *iForNowXXMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"This is really a question to the girls and couples of fab, do you have issues meeting bi guys? Just curious, no pun intended.

Also surprised by the amount of people put off by piercings which also seems odd to me.

Each to their own of course just curious to see what people's opinions on the 2 above topics are."

Being a bi guy can be a bit of a pain in the butt for some and can turn out to be a bit of a cock up for others. Similarly for bi women, some just get their heads down to it while as for the other, they end up on their backs as it goes tits up for them. Butt on the hole is less easily accomplished than a hole in the butt and certainly less rewarding. Being bi can also end up a bit compromising, as arguably there are only two sexes, which is of course far too few for anyone of a adventurous sexual disposition. Trisexual or quadsexual seem to have a tantalisingly larger palette of sexual flavours to taste and a decidedly more attractive proposition. Maybe advances in gene therapy may help out at some point. Until such time I will have to retain the mundane title of bisexual, enjoy the fantasy of more options to come and keep sniffing the solvent from my Airfix model kit as to enable me to write some more near incomprehensible comments on the forums.

Been trying to arrange a bi mmf with a mate on here. But can't seem to find a lady to join us. Glad there are some out there who like bi guys and want to try mmf.

I do get a pit pissed off getting winks and messages off bi men. At the end of the day they've started the contact with a lie. What else are they lying about. Sexual health status ? "Oh I didn't want to tell you I have hiv in case you wouldn't meet me" a bit drastic but you kind of get where I'm going. I openly admit to being bi. I'm happy in my own skin and love to play with both. I've met straight couples and respect their boundaries and same with no couples. It's just a shame people aren't more honest given its actually a swingers site.

"I do get a pit pissed off getting winks and messages off bi men. At the end of the day they've started the contact with a lie. What else are they lying about. Sexual health status ? "Oh I didn't want to tell you I have hiv in case you wouldn't meet me" a bit drastic but you kind of get where I'm going. I openly admit to being bi. I'm happy in my own skin and love to play with both. I've met straight couples and respect their boundaries and same with no couples. It's just a shame people aren't more honest given its actually a swingers site. "

That's a bit of an appeal to extremes, I don't think those two thing are in the same ballpark at all.

And you never know with anyone who's honest unless they're bad liars

"I do get a pit pissed off getting winks and messages off bi men. At the end of the day they've started the contact with a lie. What else are they lying about. Sexual health status ? "Oh I didn't want to tell you I have hiv in case you wouldn't meet me" a bit drastic but you kind of get where I'm going. I openly admit to being bi. I'm happy in my own skin and love to play with both. I've met straight couples and respect their boundaries and same with no couples. It's just a shame people aren't more honest given its actually a swingers site.

That's a bit of an appeal to extremes, I don't think those two thing are in the same ballpark at all.

And you never know with anyone who's honest unless they're bad liars "

I know, it was a bit overly drastic but if they say straight on their profile and the message saying about bi fun then their being dishonest from the get go. I didn't actually mean to sound so extreme.

By *WkinkymaleMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

Believe it or not as a bi guy most people think that you must have cock and you can't meet with str8 guys (as part of a couple) this is certainly not the case, as long as everyone knows where they stand (or lie) before meeting there are no issues

By *unguybreconMan  over a year ago

Brecon

I've have many bi 3 sums with couples who have also said they are straight yet when it comes to it have been more than happy to play all together, these are great meets, also had very good straight 3 sums, boundaries and conversation about what everyone is happy with is key to a good meet. Aslong as everyone knows where they stand it's fine. A lot of guys lie about being bi purely to get meets and it's pretty sad just be open and honest from the start and there are no problems, I'd safely say most men are bi curious or bi but there is a very small amount who have no interest in it at all. These usually make it very clear from the start which is the right way to go about it.

"I really like bi or bi curious or "try anything once" guys. They're often comfortable with their sexuality and have no hang ups. So in response to your question - No. It would possibly make me more interested if the guy was bi."

I think the same qualities are found in the open minded non judgemental women who are interested in bi guys and MMF meets. Nothing sexier than a woman lazily masturbating wearing nothing more than a naughty smile as she watches me give her curious fella a slow sloppy blowjob.

Unless he cums super quick and suddenly she's a green eyed monster who thinks her fella prefers blokes to her (true story) so being comfortable and self assured and not insecure is really important.

"Being a bi guy can be a bit of a pain in the butt"

Sorry couldn't help myself -ninja edit for hilarity

By *illen5Man  over a year ago

Bath

I've nothing against bi guys, but with a couple who are both bi, then I know its pointless messaging them, as they'll both want to play.

Also curious, often means they want to lure in the genuinely curious,but reading the veri's its clear they're bi. sometimes I don't think the wife actually exists, if all I read was MM blow jobs.

Due to variable bi/curious/ straight , changeable profiles, depending on the recipient, I've been rejected as "not straight enough". I think straight couples sometimes feel theyve been duped.

M x

» Add a new message to this topic