FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dogging

Dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ager_jd OP   Couple  over a year ago

bridgend

I know its been asked before and I've tried searching the forums to no avail. Can anyone please private message any local spots for couples. Unfortunately the last one we were told about was full of guys looking for other guys (nothing wrong with that just not for us). Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There was a similar post last week from a couple in the Rhondda ,we sent them a pm with several potential spots local to them with directions ,didn't get so much as a thank you in return with we think is plain ignorant.

Not sure of the Bridgend area sorry guys the well known spots on that area are overrun with guys as u say

By *ager_jd OP   Couple  over a year ago

bridgend

Thanks for the reply - totally agree that does sound very rude to not even say thank you. Not sure about Rhondda but guess it's not that far. xx

Sent you pm with what we know guys

Would you be able to send them in to me too please.

Thanks

i think its better to arrange a meet and go somewhere you have looked at in advance so you can be at peace with no nutters turning up.

"i think its better to arrange a meet and go somewhere you have looked at in advance so you can be at peace with no nutters turning up."

Unfortunately there's no guarantees even doing this , there's very few places that offer complete privacy and there's always a chance of bring disturbed , we generally arrange in advance but have turned up countless times only to find our once ideal spot is now packed with expectant idiots who have no idea how to behave i

I could one day be one of those perspective idiots!

What is the general etiquette?

Respect, patience , accept that no means no , don't rush up to a car the minute it pulls in and frighten the life out of a couple,some will give u a sign they want company some expect you to make the first move ,it's not for guys to read but hanging around in packs waiting to pounce is terrifying for couples

Hi both, I just pm'd you .. Can't believe this post has not been hijacked yet with the usual sarcastic comments "the first rule of dogging" etc! People should realise lots of people first become members of this site because of interest in dogging, and give helpful advice about not publicly naming rather than the usual comments

"Respect, patience , accept that no means no , don't rush up to a car the minute it pulls in and frighten the life out of a couple,some will give u a sign they want company some expect you to make the first move ,it's not for guys to read but hanging around in packs waiting to pounce is terrifying for couples "

Thanks for the tips, much appreciated.

"Hi both, I just pm'd you .. Can't believe this post has not been hijacked yet with the usual sarcastic comments "the first rule of dogging" etc! People should realise lots of people first become members of this site because of interest in dogging, and give helpful advice about not publicly naming rather than the usual comments "

By *azwalesCouple  over a year ago

blackwood

the dogging scene is dead, nothing hapdends any more just lots of guys waiting, we used to go often but just pop up for a chat now and then these days

By *rwantfunMan  over a year ago

Ammanford

If anyone knows any good spots between Swansea and Cardiff let me know tried a few on dogging sites but they are full of guys looking for guys would be nice to watch a couple maybe be let to join in

"If anyone knows any good spots between Swansea and Cardiff let me know tried a few on dogging sites but they are full of guys looking for guys would be nice to watch a couple maybe be let to join in "

As you've already stated all the paves you've tried are full of guys,well it's not just those places unfortunately ALL decent sites are now like this ,you can't really blame single guys ,if I was single and thought there'd be some fun to be had I'd do the same but sadly the ratio of guys to couples

Is probably 100's to 1 so to answer your request for info ask yourself this ,if you were a couple who knew a decent spot would u let anyone know and risk it being overrun and if you were a single guy would you want the competition ?

With all due respect I wouldn't sit by my pc and wait for replies but good luck any way

By *rwantfunMan  over a year ago

Ammanford

"If anyone knows any good spots between Swansea and Cardiff let me know tried a few on dogging sites but they are full of guys looking for guys would be nice to watch a couple maybe be let to join in

As you've already stated all the paves you've tried are full of guys,well it's not just those places unfortunately ALL decent sites are now like this ,you can't really blame single guys ,if I was single and thought there'd be some fun to be had I'd do the same but sadly the ratio of guys to couples

Is probably 100's to 1 so to answer your request for info ask yourself this ,if you were a couple who knew a decent spot would u let anyone know and risk it being overrun and if you were a single guy would you want the competition ?

With all due respect I wouldn't sit by my pc and wait for replies but good luck any way "

I know what your saying just its something I've never had the pleasure of doing and if you don't ask you won't get maybe some nice couple near by might want me too come and watch you never know unlikely but you never know in the meantime anyone who know of anywhere and wants to share there secret location message me so no one else gets to find out

"I know its been asked before and I've tried searching the forums to no avail. Can anyone please private message any local spots for couples. Unfortunately the last one we were told about was full of guys looking for other guys (nothing wrong with that just not for us). Thanks in advance "

Problem is everyone has gone public with the names of spots so if it's not full of boy racers it's full of single guys

The general opinion is dogging is a dying pastime unfortunately

The dogging scene isn't dead I've had six meets in the last month.

It is spoilt by guys jumping on couples as soon as they arrive and then when they've frightened them off following them half way across Wales.

As someone who respects couples and gives them space there are alot of idiots who'll squeeze they're car inbetween yours and the playing couples and sit there smiling at you not the the couple.

Anyway rant over.

» Add a new message to this topic