FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > North Wales Dogging!!

North Wales Dogging!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where the hell are the doggers of North Wales these days?? I use to visit many different sites over from Colwyn Bay, Conway, all the way down to Queensferry, Flintshire, but none seem to exist anyone!! Single Females and Horny Couples... WHERE ARE YOU?? All I seem to find these days are a crowd of single men or gay meets. Why is it that the gay community are still enjoying their dogging, but the rest of us have gone into hiding??

Anyone with any ideas??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Maybe gay people are better at using the available technology... or there are more gay people than you think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are some of us about who would love to go - but never get to find out about anything happening...

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"Where the hell are the doggers of North Wales these days?? I use to visit many different sites over from Colwyn Bay, Conway, all the way down to Queensferry, Flintshire, but none seem to exist anyone!! Single Females and Horny Couples... WHERE ARE YOU?? All I seem to find these days are a crowd of single men or gay meets. Why is it that the gay community are still enjoying their dogging, but the rest of us have gone into hiding??

Anyone with any ideas??"

Keep looking they are still about or were over the summer when i was in the country.

"There are some of us about who would love to go - but never get to find out about anything happening...

"

I know of a couple of locations. Inbox me if you're interested in coming sometime. They can be a bit hit and miss tho, OP is right there.

Guess that how it's gone, locations are all over the Internet. Too many men will ruin it, even the greediest girl wouldn't like too many men there.

Many men are don't see themselves as gay/bi if they do nothing back.... I can't be the only one to be offered a no strings BJ off a bloke alone, not taken... MMF, that's a party lol.

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

Dogging up here has been destroyed by (in no particular order):

Boy Racers.

Mouthy twats that decide to post locations in public forums (fora?).

Gay mafia taking over the previously agreed couples' locations.

Single men driving up and down with main beam on all night.

Dickheads that won't take NO for an answer, scaring off ladies.

"

"

Who on earth are the "Gay Mafia"...????

And precisely what version of the Magna Carta has been "previously agreed" - and by whom... ???

Please identify these people and take them to court immediately for this treacherous breaking of a binding agreement...

By *awkesWoman  over a year ago

Corwen

It's pretty cold now and we're all whimps..lol

I only know of one..but dogging isn't really for me.

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"

And precisely what version of the Magna Carta has been "previously agreed" - and by whom... ???

Please identify these people and take them to court immediately for this treacherous breaking of a binding agreement...

"

If you had any experience you would know exactly what we refer to.

"

If you had any experience you would know exactly what we refer to."

Instant vision of Gay Gangsters in smart suits charging up in 1020's-style american saloon cars, carrying Tommy-guns and saying to all the terrified upright straight folk: "Git outta here Kids, if ya knows what's good for ya...!"

Nope - can't say that I've ever seen that...

All my gay friends who go cruising are fun, friendly and easy to be with... I'm always grateful for their company, and they've gathered around and protected me a time or two in those sort of locations...

Annievixen I love your comment.

I'm part of the Tranny Mafia we like to trick all the couples men into thinking where women then bring them to the dark side.

Sadly all the boy races and the dickheads that drive around in circles have ruined all the good dogging sites in North Wales.

» Add a new message to this topic