FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The Rise of Female Violence

The Rise of Female Violence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good experiment on TV showing how the public will jump in to help a woman being hit by a man, but not the other way around. Same couple, same dialogue.

Got me thinking. Would you jump in to stop one, both or neither? Do you think that women are getting more and more violent?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm ashamed to say I would probably walk the other way regardless

Watching it as well..

Sadly I'd be the same stand up for the woman leave the man. In my opinion it's because society still doesn't view men and women as equals we still think men are dominant in society. It's not nice to say but that's what I think is th reason anyway

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I stepped in when a guy was having a pop at his wife with not a good outcome. So would be reluctant to do so again but that doesn't mean I wouldn't ring the police.

If a woman was doing the same I would be more inclined to as I know I'd be more likely to hold my own. Still ring the police either way for help

I've stopped to help a guy that was getting battered round the head in town one night. She walked off disgusted with herself but i couldn't help but feel like I may have made the situation worse for him when they got home if she was an abuser.....

My mate once stepped in too help a girl who was being slapped about by her boyfriend... the boyfriend, the girlfriend and a random friend of theirs gave him a hiding :/

So thats really put me of getting involved either way. Sad I know, but to be honest a girl getting slapped by a guy i would step in.. but a guy being beaten by a girl i doubt i would as the guy should be able to defend himself against serious injury?

I'm not violent. Next person who says I am gets a smack in the mouth...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some interestingly honest answers

By *alleycplCouple  over a year ago

gobblers knob

its not so easy to defend yourself against a woman,even if you hold on to her to stop her,any onlookers would class you has the aggressor and probably get involved then.and i believe a lot of women know this,which is why they do it (not all women),violece is a no no for men and women

One of my exs got so d*unk that she pulled my hair and smacked me round the head in the middle of Wind Street, then almost instantly from behind a guy punched me in the face because "I shouldnt hit women"

Hadn't even had a chance to do anything haha I think guys are just as guilty of jumping to conclusions and I definitely know some girls that play on that!

"I'm ashamed to say I would probably walk the other way regardless"

likewise!

because I was a victim after stepping in to help my son which understandably you would

But ended up with 10 stiches to the chin and the loss of 4teeth

After being hit with an object

I'd walk the other way and phone the police x

"Good experiment on TV showing how the public will jump in to help a woman being hit by a man, but not the other way around. Same couple, same dialogue.

Got me thinking. Would you jump in to stop one, both or neither? Do you think that women are getting more and more violent?"

I stepped in once never again the women who i helped smashed me in the face with her heel split my eyebrow 7 stitches thanks a fucking bunch. Best to stay iut if peoples affairs i thinks

If I am on my own and something kicks off I will step in. Have ended up in a few scrapes in my day. But if I had my kids with me I would probably keep out of it

I think the main point is that these situations are completely unpredictable, but that it's still important not to turn a blind eye because of past negative reactions.

Each situation is different and you can still monitor the situation without getting directly involved, or verbally challenge without intervening physically, or call the police etc...

I've seen things go wrong in those situations, but if I decided never to get involved again, well I wouldn't be being true to myself...

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

I would feel more comfortable stepping in if they were strangers to each other.

If its a domestic then its a tough one after previous experiences (male or female)

» Add a new message to this topic