FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Pegging

Pegging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r n Mrs Licious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Curious question. Pegging who gets the most pleasure the woman with the strap on dildo or the man receiving?

Many other couples out there do this and if so how big do you would you go ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The strap in your photos looks a good size. I'd love to find out how good it it.

By *r n Mrs Licious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Caerphilly

It's 9" long and about 3" round

Yeah we do this and i real girl have been doing it for long time. Don't understand how you think it can be the giver that gets the most pleasure??

They have a plastic cock that has no feeling in it while the receiver is having their g spot massaged. No contest really!

Won't do it with anyone other than my partner anymore..... Once guys find out you do it they completely fixate on it!

"It's 9" long and about 3" round"

Find smaller ones better. Big is painful and as you can't feel how far you are pushing you just end up hurting the guy. Smaller gives much more pleasure

7 inches one from Ann Summers is good enough

We love ours.see pics

Mr and Mrs luscious message me I have something to show U

Does anyone know why it is called pegging?

It's called pegging because of some competition once on a sex site as strap on sex had no name. Bend Over Boyfriend came a close second. Search pegging on wikipedia for more.

OP - the guy gets way more pleasure but I often orgasm too as the giver. It's mostly psychological for me. You can get strapons with an insertable bit for the woman as well which would be nice I suppose.

My shopping tip is to get a good leather harness that you can tighten in several places. I bought mine from uberkinky - well worth the money. I originally bought one in a sex shop in Cardiff first and it didn't hold the dildo securely enough.

Research thoroughly online before you buy x

"It's 9" long and about 3" round

Find smaller ones better. Big is painful and as you can't feel how far you are pushing you just end up hurting the guy. Smaller gives much more pleasure "

My ex used to have one 9" long, and 5" in girth she was really good at controlling it and I used to control the depth and pace until I had eased up. But when she used anything smaller I never got as much pleasure out of it. We even had an 18" long and 6" girth double ended Dildo we shared although I would usually quite happily take a good 16" of it myself.

"

My shopping tip is to get a good leather harness that you can tighten in several places. I bought mine from uberkinky - well worth the money. I originally bought one in a sex shop in Cardiff first and it didn't hold the dildo securely enough.

Research thoroughly online before you buy x"

PR Girl I'd love to be pegged by you. Message me if you like.

I have a huge pegging fantasy if anyone can help please contact me

I've used a variety of sizes but found it's the skill of the lady. To hit the right spot..

I have always been somewhat turned on by the notion of this. Never been comfortable enough with someone to suggest it yet though Mostly I prefer to be dominant, but sometimes I just would like it the other way around haha

I know my answer had nothing to do with the orgininal question but I was just putting it out there in the hopes maybe someone would take me up on it

Also, 9 x 3 would scare me.

» Add a new message to this topic