FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > piercing nerves

piercing nerves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igerkitty OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

I am still plucking up the courage to have my pussy pierced, its the pain and procedure thats making me shit myself!!

Im so sensitive in the clit area and dont want to be in agony....advice be well appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ager_jdCouple  over a year ago

bridgend

If you do go let us know as JD is thinking of having the same xx

By *onnieandclyde69777Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

I'm thinking of it but also scared lol and heard that you can't play for up to 6 weeks!! Don't think I could do this

cardiff

"I'm thinking of it but also scared lol and heard that you can't play for up to 6 weeks!! Don't think I could do this "

Will do JD! I know but im thinking thats just in that area? Guessing penetration is ok just be careful, im soooo sensitive tho can feel it throbbing now just at the thort of it! Xx

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I had my clittoral hood pierced about 12 years ago. I didn't find it that painful. And the area heals quickly. I only took it out because a long term partner was afraid his teeth would get chipped/damaged

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had mine done and it bloody killed

But after was fine

Took it out tho as got bored with it

Had mine done, didn't hurt much but it did nothing for me, in fact it got in the way & was an instant relief when I took it out. Much prefer the labia piercings tbh x

"Had mine done, didn't hurt much but it did nothing for me, in fact it got in the way & was an instant relief when I took it out. Much prefer the labia piercings tbh x"

This! Took it out after a week, was more hassle than it was worth for me x

Had my hood pierced the piercing itself hurt as it happened but only for a second and afterwards no pain at all!! I love mine

cardiff

Thanks all, very mixed reviews thing is I mainly having it done for the way it look I find it very pretty, has anyone heard of Christina piercing it's like a belly bar above your hood?

Peachy yes labia is one iv looked at just as mine stick out a bit worried about rubbing and tight jeans etc........really appreciate comments as I know for me it will be a spontaneous moment! Xxxx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I'd still have mine if it hadn't come out and couldn't get to anywhere to get it sorted before it closed up. Had problems with it plus it did nothing for sensitivity. Yeah it hurt when it was first done but healed quick. X

I've got two piercings there..the hood and Christina

My piercer wants to do a really unusual piercing there for me that hardly ever gets done because it's so painful but looks stunning xx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I've got two piercings there..the hood and Christina

My piercer wants to do a really unusual piercing there for me that hardly ever gets done because it's so painful but looks stunning xx"

Hell naughty you ain't half one for putting yourself through it lol xx

RCT

My piercer wants to do a really unusual piercing there for me that hardly ever gets done because it's so painful but looks stunning xx"

If you have the piercing done I want to see it.....please

My piercer wants to do a really unusual piercing there for me that hardly ever gets done because it's so painful but looks stunning xx

If you have the piercing done I want to see it.....please "

I really want to but scared haha... I'll Google the name of it now xxx private showings available..subject to oral..conditions apply

cardiff

Ummm my post im first in line! Haha, how was Christina for you? Looks so attractive but alot of skin to go through? Or I might be just overthinking!

Christina is looking more appealing to me at the moment

RCT

If you have the piercing done I want to see it.....please

I really want to but scared haha... I'll Google the name of it now xxx private showings available..subject to oral..conditions apply "

LOL I like your way of thinking. As long as it won't chip my teeth I'm game

Hehehe chip your teeth

Behave sexy mama

Xxx

Ive had my hood done for about 2 years now and I absolutely love it, small pinch when the needle went though and slight discomfort if I crossed my legs for two days, litterally only took about 5 days to heal fully and the piercer told me I could have sex almost straight after (which I didnt just in case) didnt need to do any extra cleaning as down their sorts itself out haha, honestly.. compared to my anti helix, belly, tragas and tongue.. this was the easiest piercing ive had haha! Honestly.. go for it!!! Makes everything so much more intense

Lady xxx

"Ive had my hood done for about 2 years now and I absolutely love it, small pinch when the needle went though and slight discomfort if I crossed my legs for two days, litterally only took about 5 days to heal fully and the piercer told me I could have sex almost straight after (which I didnt just in case) didnt need to do any extra cleaning as down their sorts itself out haha, honestly.. compared to my anti helix, belly, tragas and tongue.. this was the easiest piercing ive had haha! Honestly.. go for it!!! Makes everything so much more intense

Lady xxx "

This

As it is membrane it heals almost instantly..I had it pierced at lunchtime...in the night me and ex got freaky..No problems xx

RCT

"Hehehe chip your teeth

Behave sexy mama

Xxx"

LOL nah! I only misbehave

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

Had my hood pierced bout 5 years now. Least painful piercing, healed in 3 days and Love it!! Clyde never knows if it will be in or out so always a surprise

"Had my hood pierced bout 5 years now. Least painful piercing, healed in 3 days and Love it!! Clyde never knows if it will be in or out so always a surprise

"

we spoke to a couple the other week, and she said it was the worst pain ever. if she new how bad it was, she would never ever had it done.

cardiff

"Had my hood pierced bout 5 years now. Least painful piercing, healed in 3 days and Love it!! Clyde never knows if it will be in or out so always a surprise

we spoke to a couple the other week, and she said it was the worst pain ever. if she new how bad it was, she would never ever had it done. "

I think it may be to do with sensitivity and maybe pain threshold? I had both my nipples done at the same time im thinking surely the pain cannot be worse than that.....can still feel it 4 years later lol.

I am off to Egypt in 3 weeks do you think its wise to have it done beforehand? Xx

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

we spoke to a couple the other week, and she said it was the worst pain ever. if she new how bad it was, she would never ever had it done.

I think it may be to do with sensitivity and maybe pain threshold? I had both my nipples done at the same time im thinking surely the pain cannot be worse than that.....can still feel it 4 years later lol.

I am off to Egypt in 3 weeks do you think its wise to have it done beforehand? Xx"

Definately! I had mine done whilst living in Cyprus and it was going in the sea every day that helped it heal so quickly x

cardiff

Thankyou will let you all know my experience eeeek

I'm pierced in a couple of places and by far my clit hood was one of the kindest..no healing time.. higher recommend for prettiness and extra stimulation mmmmmm

cardiff

"I'm pierced in a couple of places and by far my clit hood was one of the kindest..no healing time.. higher recommend for prettiness and extra stimulation mmmmmm"

Mmmm salvating at the thought! Want my other nipple re-pierced aswell worried about the scar tissue but feel lop sided with just one now

» Add a new message to this topic