FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a new lady from merthyr threaten to publicly give away my identity for no good reason.

Why do some feel the need to interfere with other peoples business?

It's people like this that let this site down.

Rant over.

Amen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there is a lot of this happening lately a male member on here found me on fb and sent me pictures off a family member profile to my messenger which is on here along saying its disgusting etc... funny how its ok for him to be on here minding i just simply blocked not worth the hassle o time

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

There must be a reason, if only in her mind.

I had a guy few weeks bk saying he knew a family member of mine

Even though he'd never seen a face pic

just blocked

But it is upsetting if you want to be discreet

And your right its these type of threats from others

That spoil it for people who just want some fun in there life!!

Call their bluff

If they know you don't give a fuck they get bored easilly

Most are full of shit anyway

"There must be a reason, if only in her mind. "

Only started chatting, I wasn't rude always polite. She asked for a pic and then came out with it.

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Just block or report I had to come off Facebook last year as a pic of me off here with my boobs was posted on Facebook and I was tagged so all my friends and family seen it so we keep all pics like that private now it's not nice when people got nothing better to do than ruin other people's lives lucky nothing come of it but could've been a lot worse

Mrs

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"There must be a reason, if only in her mind.

Only started chatting, I wasn't rude always polite. She asked for a pic and then came out with it. "

Ah but you hadn't seen a pic of her?

Some people are quite strange.

No.

For all I know could of been a fat bloke called Collin. Lol

Maybe she knows your wife

Could well do, thought she would of said tho.

Congratulations on your fab pics.

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"Maybe she knows your wife "

My thoughts exactly - Not saying it makes it right but are you?

Yes I am. With my reasons to be on here.

We are lucky that we don't hide our lifestyle so if photos or anyone decided to tell then it's out in the open anyway x

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple  over a year ago

cwmbranish

A year ago we had a falling out with a guy that we had met a few times he turned pretty ugly nick (my hubby ) gave as good as he got back when he flooded us with texts. He threatened to wait out side our house for the kids to leave for work to tell them about us and this place them finding out what we do was not my concern but what damage the eldest would have done to him when he knocked him out risking ending up in trouble and a ruined career. Hubby said nothing would come of the threats and was right but i was so worried at the time thank god none of the things he threatened to do happened its a horrible nasty thing to mess with peoples minds even worse to actually follow threats through god theres some vindictive screwed up peeps about

Lit a fuse this thread did sorry lol rant over

(Jo her )

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"A year ago we had a falling out with a guy that we had met a few times he turned pretty ugly nick (my hubby ) gave as good as he got back when he flooded us with texts. He threatened to wait out side our house for the kids to leave for work to tell them about us and this place them finding out what we do was not my concern but what damage the eldest would have done to him when he knocked him out risking ending up in trouble and a ruined career. Hubby said nothing would come of the threats and was right but i was so worried at the time thank god none of the things he threatened to do happened its a horrible nasty thing to mess with peoples minds even worse to actually follow threats through god theres some vindictive screwed up peeps about

(Jo her )"

As a former officer of the law (Andy) we used to get threats like this all the time. The number of times my family were threatened you would not believe. I can safely say this never ever happened. The World is full of gutles wankers who try to intimidate but haven't the balls to follow up the threats. You must wonder how they were bullied as kids.

That's my rant over.

By the way love your pics lol xxxxxxx

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple  over a year ago

cwmbranish

"A year ago we had a falling out with a guy that we had met a few times he turned pretty ugly nick (my hubby ) gave as good as he got back when he flooded us with texts. He threatened to wait out side our house for the kids to leave for work to tell them about us and this place them finding out what we do was not my concern but what damage the eldest would have done to him when he knocked him out risking ending up in trouble and a ruined career. Hubby said nothing would come of the threats and was right but i was so worried at the time thank god none of the things he threatened to do happened its a horrible nasty thing to mess with peoples minds even worse to actually follow threats through god theres some vindictive screwed up peeps about

(Jo her )

As a former officer of the law (Andy) we used to get threats like this all the time. The number of times my family were threatened you would not believe. I can safely say this never ever happened. The World is full of gutles wankers who try to intimidate but haven't the balls to follow up the threats. You must wonder how they were bullied as kids.

That's my rant over.

By the way love your pics lol xxxxxxx"

i

lol thank you x

I had this yesterday without the threats but strange ...female from Merthyr joined 28 minutes before messaging me said hello do you have a face pic...yes ,do you ? no I don't why won't you send me a face pic. tell me about yourself then left site .....very strange in my opinion this is why I don't have face pics all over fab x

^ it's the same female

"We are lucky that we don't hide our lifestyle so if photos or anyone decided to tell then it's out in the open anyway x"

Ditto. Crack on, it'd shock nobody

» Add a new message to this topic