FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Some single guys!!

Some single guys!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otlips2 OP   Woman  over a year ago

newport

I would like to know why some single guys get all funny when you say no thanks or not looking to meet new guys at the moment!!

They ask you to reply and it is rude not to but get on there high horse then cos you dont fancy them and then they block you!!!

The cheek of it!!!

RANT and Rave over!!!! hehe. xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Obviously no manners. If I get a 'thanks but no thanks' reply then I think it only polite to reply to thank them for letting me know - just common courtesy really, but like many in life they have no standards or manners and merely aggression.

Old fashioned values? YES!!!

with the amount of messages cpls and single girls get off guys, it lucky you reply to them at all, let alone showing the curtesy to answer only to get an out of order reply back off them..

"with the amount of messages cpls and single girls get off guys, it lucky you reply to them at all, let alone showing the curtesy to answer only to get an out of order reply back off them.."

Hello lovely nice to see u in the forums!

And yes ur quite right, I replied to a single guy who messaged us last week saying thanks but we dont play with single guys to get ' What never ever?' Honestly why do I bother lol

been saying that for ages, very polite and say no thank you not at the moment then hells bells a torrent of abuse we receive.

[Removed by poster at 24/06/09 14:23:13]

some guy,s hate rejection, they don,t like the fem,s having power.

Nothing wrong with girl power mmmmm......!!!!

You could always reply, you sensed they were the pushy type, and that's what your doing now, pushing...

I don't think it exclusive to single blokes... Fat women also seem to suffer.

I guess they think that anyone can have anyone on the site and are shocked when it doesn't happen. Bet they have issues in their real lives too

im a "FAT" woman and i dont suffer and i dont think anyone can have anyone and i certaintly dont have issues in my life ,so whats ur problem then?

By *icelymarkedMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

We found a simple answer to the problem. We just blocked all single men. Far easier.

If we want a single we can find him.

Just also beware of the new trend - single men pretending to be a couple ... lot of it about!

Have fun folks xxx

Hey Biplus Im fat but believe be I certainly dont suffer quite the reverse thank you

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I've heard couples making the same complaint about other couples and single ladies too, so the title of the thread should really be - "Some People!"

There's good and bad folks out there of all genders and statuses - in more or less equal proportion.

complaining anout it wont change it

"im a "FAT" woman and i dont suffer and i dont think anyone can have anyone and i certaintly dont have issues in my life ,so whats ur problem then?"

I don't

I had a single guy yesterday asking me to "prove" myself ffs!!!! Yet im the verified one,and he aint lol

'Fat' does not mean a thing......personality is so much more important

Someone for everyone, just need to meet them and make a decent impression

Hope this wont give all the guys a bad name, just out of interest what is the ratio of guys that reply in that manner 1 -10 or more??

philx

"I would like to know why some single guys get all funny when you say no thanks or not looking to meet new guys at the moment!!

They ask you to reply and it is rude not to but get on there high horse then cos you dont fancy them and then they block you!!!

The cheek of it!!!

RANT and Rave over!!!! hehe. xx "

not all us single guys are like that if i am turned down i always send one last mail saying ok thanks for leting me know and i hope you find what your looking for

newport

Thanks guys!!!

Im a curvy lady and i dont have any problems!! hehe. But its good to here other peoples opinions on the subject!!

I was more pissed off that after i said no thanks , he blocked me!!!

I know not all single guys are all the same!!! but when you receive alot of mail i always try and find time to reply and sometimes is a yes and other times its a no!!! That life!! xxx

By *anandJuliaCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"I had a single guy yesterday asking me to "prove" myself ffs!!!! Yet im the verified one,and he aint lol"

He obviously had difficulty focussing his vision on your profile piccy!

.... And may we add how very nice it is as well - Definately No need to prove yourself to us!

"....

I was more pissed off that after i said no thanks , he blocked me!!!

....."

If he blockes you and tries to send another message, does it flag up as your blocked?

If so thats a good way to stop sending another emails a month or two later, and be deemd pushy

newport

Hi Biplus, all i know is i cannot send him messages, so he could most probably still send me them!!! I dont know how it works!!

Any ideas!!!

Clare. xxx

i always try 2 reply 2 messages, even if it,s a no thanks, but some peeps just persist then get the funnies.

guess they are having bad days.

lol.

think u gotta delete all messages sent and replied by the person to stop them messagin u ?

hi guys good to see you here too hope to catch up soon,

unfortunately time doesnt allow to reply to every email, ive seen friends inbox's with over a 100 messages in a day,

it is good to get a reply even if its just to say no, to busy, not my type etc,, but just because we are here to chat/swing it doesnt giv us or anyone the right to get pissed off cos someone doesnt want to play, im a single guy and im selective who i play with, and have said no to couples and single girls in the past, just as couples and singles girls dotn fancy me,, so i realy cant understand others gettin arsey about it when they are told no...

lifes to short,, just enjoy the fun that will eventualy happen

i have had people block me for simply asking "how are you? and hows things going?" bit of an over reaction... was not rude or anything. never would be.

"i have had people block me for simply asking "how are you? and hows things going?" bit of an over reaction... was not rude or anything. never would be. "

I think the thing is with that, is that many people delete one liner messages off single guys, some people prefer to have a well written message, also (not suggesting you do this) if you message people who are not looking for single males then they might well delete and block too. x

"i have had people block me for simply asking "how are you? and hows things going?" bit of an over reaction... was not rude or anything. never would be. "

Guess they just don't want any more messages from you.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Ok, am gonna try to split this into various bits and pieces:

1) Whilst its true that there are loads of single guys out there, I'd say its a tad unfair to hence deem all single guys as equal. There are just as many (by percentage) twats of couples and single fems out there with just as bad an attitude.

2) A common one is people saying they've gotten grief from 2 single guys hence no longer meeting single guys - however have gotten grief from 4-10 couples, but still meeting couples. That makes no sense.

3) Blocking, while harsh, only really says "no point making further communication" which is open to interpretation, not the person. I've been blocked for sending a general hello email to someone simply because he (male half) did not want me talking to his partner in the chat room while he wasn't there (would be easier if he gave his partner orders not to go into chat room and talk to single guys when he wasn't there then!) while on the other hand, a couple I sadly fell out with I've had to put on block when they started sending nasty emails.

Somehow, I'm the bad guy in both situations as per the block function.

4) As for the element of "who holds the power", it depends on how one feels the "object" is worth. A woman can only have power over me if I give her the impression she already does as I think her pussy is the best ever, lined with gold and sings the entire Christmas Carols collection backwards via saxophone as she does the breakfast - guaranteed she'd have me doing her chores and local community runs while letting me think if I'm a good boy I "might" get a shag.

On the other hand, if I simply said "thanks but no thanks" to her, her so called power hence means nothing.

Okay, let me stop analysing and go out - lest a power exchange goes horribly wrong from whence I can't turn back.

I think i would be pleasantly surprised if somebody replied to me 'no thanks not at the moment'. most of the time i find myself being ignored and my message deleted with no reply.

i usually reply even if to say No thanks but I dont reply when someone just messages with one word "Hi" that doesnt warrant a reply. Also hate it when someone in chat room whispers "Hi how are you" are they ashamed to be seen to talk in the room with me xx

easily solved......say no ty then block them before they block you we do lol

thing is if i block ppl wont be able to see em if they misbehave in chat and have to be on the ball there xx

lol..... thats true, never thought of that.to be honest have found singel fems more of a prob on here than single guys, and im a fem lol....... or maybe its just me

nah there are quite a few troublemakers who are fems

» Add a new message to this topic