FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Deny

Deny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/12/15 13:37:41]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am trying to deny that christmas has been lonely had family over from Jersey but first chrimbo since hubby passed so sad

By *heep2405Man  over a year ago

Newport

My thoughts are with you. There are some of us that enjoy other people company as well as playing. If you want some company over the festive season I'm sure people will oblige.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ifeel for you and understand it must have been very difficult xxx

aw bless you, even with family surrounding you obviously you miss him, just let your family look after you. remember the good times take care xxx

"I am trying to deny that christmas has been lonely had family over from Jersey but first chrimbo since hubby passed so sad "

I live in Newport I'm not very green fingered but if you need any help in the garden heavy work digging etc please let me know I would like to help

Maintain you and your husbands garden genuine offer no strings or anything expected just a hand if needed X

"I am trying to deny that christmas has been lonely had family over from Jersey but first chrimbo since hubby passed so sad

I live in Newport I'm not very green fingered but if you need any help in the garden heavy work digging etc please let me know I would like to help

Maintain you and your husbands garden genuine offer no strings or anything expected just a hand if needed X "

There are some great genuine people on here!! Well done hunni xxxx

"I am trying to deny that christmas has been lonely had family over from Jersey but first chrimbo since hubby passed so sad

Maintain you and your husbands garden genuine offer no strings or anything expected just a hand if needed X

There are some great genuine people on here!! Well done hunni xxxx"

Thank you, if we can help why not that's my motto

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

What a lovely gesture.

"What a lovely gesture. "

Thanks, I have the time and we are a community after all I would do the same for anybody it's what life is about

"I am trying to deny that christmas has been lonely had family over from Jersey but first chrimbo since hubby passed so sad "

Not sure whether you got this message but it's a genuine offer if needed, just a yea or no and I'll be there or not

Hope your new year goes as well as it can X

» Add a new message to this topic