FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I really out of order for not responding to all messages?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No

Not at all.

Its your profile and your choice whom you respond to. No rhyme or reason needed

Happy swinging

Dave

Thank you both, just needed some reassurance

By *he massuseMan  over a year ago

newport

You are not alone. I think if I messaged 20 women possibly only 1 would reply. I know women must get loads of messages but a simple no thank you would surfice

If you are offended by lack of reply then this really is probably not the site for you

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

You will not keep everyone happy on here whatever you do

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Sadly if I reply with a thanks, but no thanks I either get nagged even more, or an abusive reply.

Sigh

"Sadly if I reply with a thanks, but no thanks I either get nagged even more, or an abusive reply.

Sigh"

yep i agree abuse when we say a polite no thank you so sometimes if not interested best to ignore

I've had over 800 messages in 2 days it's impossible to reply to everyone. I've made a point of writing something in my profile. Some guys send up to 10 messages within minutes, I wanted the opinion of others as I was so eloquently called an ignorant cunt. I don't wish to offend anyone but I'm really finding it difficult to respond to everyone

By *elshcoup3Couple  over a year ago

rhondda cynon taff

"Sadly if I reply with a thanks, but no thanks I either get nagged even more, or an abusive reply.

Sigh

yep i agree abuse when we say a polite no thank you so sometimes if not interested best to ignore"

we reply with a yeah or nay just to be polite. But like you we also get the children on here that cannot take a refusal and get abuse later... lol

Sigh

yep i agree abuse when we say a polite no thank you so sometimes if not interested best to ignore

we reply with a yeah or nay just to be polite. But like you we also get the children on here that cannot take a refusal and get abuse later... lol"

I'm finding the worst abuse is coming from the over 40's

"I've had over 800 messages in 2 days it's impossible to reply to everyone. I've made a point of writing something in my profile. Some guys send up to 10 messages within minutes, I wanted the opinion of others as I was so eloquently called an ignorant cunt. I don't wish to offend anyone but I'm really finding it difficult to respond to everyone "

Just respond to who you want to

I got called an ignorant cunt earlier

Men throwing their toys out the pram if they can't get their own way

You get used to it

"I've had over 800 messages in 2 days it's impossible to reply to everyone. I've made a point of writing something in my profile. Some guys send up to 10 messages within minutes, I wanted the opinion of others as I was so eloquently called an ignorant cunt. I don't wish to offend anyone but I'm really finding it difficult to respond to everyone

You get used to it "

Thanks Hun, needed the reassurance x

"I've had over 800 messages in 2 days it's impossible to reply to everyone. I've made a point of writing something in my profile. Some guys send up to 10 messages within minutes, I wanted the opinion of others as I was so eloquently called an ignorant cunt. I don't wish to offend anyone but I'm really finding it difficult to respond to everyone

You get used to it "

Erm....men?

I would suggest that you call them kindergarteners as a real man knows how to handle a polite rejection ...and that is with a smile and a friendly wave...maybe a happy swinging message. We can't all be for everyone and those that have toys to throw must still be in their playing with toys phase. No?

But the sentiment is correct. Ignore those as not worth a Damn and work with the more polite and eloquent amongst us that remain.

Dave

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

in an ideal world you would be polite and respond to all messages, but in reality you get snowed under, or risk the likelihood of abusive messages if you do reply with a polite no thanks.

As frustrating as it can be, even more so if they have read the message, not to receive a reply, but i appreciate that there are many reasons why and just move on.

You get used to it

Erm....men?

I would suggest that you call them kindergarteners as a real man knows how to handle a polite rejection ...and that is with a smile and a friendly wave...maybe a happy swinging message. We can't all be for everyone and those that have toys to throw must still be in their playing with toys phase. No?

But the sentiment is correct. Ignore those as not worth a Damn and work with the more polite and eloquent amongst us that remain.

Dave "

Ok

Men in the scientific sense

Cunts in reality

Better for you??

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

There are decent guys on here like those who have posted in this thread who are not abusive in any way. Unfortunately those who are make it more difficult for others as some people May think that all guys are tarred with the same brush

Pushy, impatient and abusive ones give a bad impression on here

Report, block, delete. Just that alone I've been called a obese minger, an ignorant cunt & told I'm punching above my weight, each of those guys waved to fuck me 5 minutes before do that tells me more about their characters & provides confirmation that they aren't my kind of people to meet.

I would suggest you sort your message filters before you go insane, tight filters do make all the difference to the experience

"Not at all.

Its your profile and your choice whom you respond to. No rhyme or reason needed

Happy swinging

Dave "

This

By *lfie80Man  over a year ago

salisbury

Hiya OP,

Well, you are in the very fortunate position of being a very attractive, single lady.. As much as I might regret giving you this advice for fear or getting cut from the list myself.. Your preferences are pretty much set so anyone can contact you..

You are is a position that you can probably limit the people who can contact you to your absolute perfection and still be inundated..

Just a thought!

All the best

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

It's not just women who gets crap off people if you don't reply or say no thanks.

I find the block option very useful now.

You get used to it "

Nail, head.

"I've had over 800 messages in 2 days it's impossible to reply to everyone. I've made a point of writing something in my profile. Some guys send up to 10 messages within minutes, I wanted the opinion of others as I was so eloquently called an ignorant cunt. I don't wish to offend anyone but I'm really finding it difficult to respond to everyone "

I wish I had the same problem, with 800 messages from ladies...maybe by the year 2099 I might actually reach 800 messages...lol.

Best advice is to simply ignore any messages or people that don't appeal to you, or all your free-time will be spent sending 'no-thanks' messages instead of enjoying yourself.

Even the most unreasonable people must be able to see that if you were replying to 800 messages (allowing 30 seconds per message), it would take you 400 minutes...or six hours and 40 minutes in old money...time better spent doing other things.

Ignore those that you're not interested in, with the blessing of all reasonable people on Fab. Enjoy...

» Add a new message to this topic