FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Smokers

Smokers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nlyfun77 OP   Couple  over a year ago

valleys

A quick rant about profiles stating non-smokers and when you meet you can tell a mile off they are lying. The most unsexy thing to us is someone smelling horrible. What do you guys think??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Why people do this beyond me!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I do smoke, not sure why my profile states I don't must have been when I quit lol but if I got a meet arranged and they don't smoke I won't have one at all that day or night cause I know it can be a big no no for some which I can appreciate

valleys

That's not the answer we were looking for. If your a smoker, don't you realise even if you haven't smoked that day, you still smell. If we ask for none smokers, we would like people who don't smoke at all.

"Well I do smoke, not sure why my profile states I don't must have been when I quit lol but if I got a meet arranged and they don't smoke I won't have one at all that day or night cause I know it can be a big no no for some which I can appreciate "

Consideration it's called and that's good

valleys

Well if the person doesn't put fresh clothes on then Yeh they will stink. I've met non smokers and they didmt realise that I smoked at all so clearly who ever u met must have had a sneaky one but yes if they do smoke like a train they shud let u know

valleys

Why not just put your a smoker in your profile???

I didn't realise mine said im not to be honest. But it boils down to honesty on here for alot of people I guess. People lie about alot on here even couples which I found out last nite lol

valleys

Kettle calling the pot black there sir??

I feel if the person chooses to lie about something so small then what else can they/are they lying about.

Boils down to trust and then respect in my opinion

"Kettle calling the pot black there sir?? "

Lmao I've actually jus changed my profile as I didn't realise it said I wasn't. I totally agree with what ur saying bout people hiding the fact they smoke. I suppose the flip of the coin mind cud be that u cud talk to someone for so long and click so well and didn't want to ruin the chance of a social/meet that u just don't smoke around that person or all day out of respect

It is set to non smoker by default

Unless someone actively changes it to smoker it will remain as non smoker

So if someone just completes their profile quickly they may not even notice it

"It is set to non smoker by default

Unless someone actively changes it to smoker it will remain as non smoker

So if someone just completes their profile quickly they may not even notice it "

Well that's made me feel better. Cheers hun

I've had this with a guy in this town before, stated he was a non smoker and didn't drink, only to find when I arrived at his home it smelt of smoke and later found out he regularly went out socially drinking with his "mates".. It wasn't until a week or so later when I txtd him about this that magically his profile information changed.. Even his sexual orientation went from bi to gay, then back to bi.. Think he just changed it to suite whoever he was chatting to at the time, just so that he could perform yet another disappointing bj.. I'm a smoker myself, if this was stated from the out set it wouldn't have bothered me.. Just found it to be very sly of himself to do that just so he could get what he wanted.. And even now his info still changes on this site regularly to suit himself.. Sly, dishonest and very knobish..

valleys

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, but he joined a year ago, and he said if he intended to meet none smokers he didn't smoke that day, so he knew he was misleading people

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

A guy I meet quite regularly is a smoker. My profile states I do t meet them.

When we first met he kept going outside, so I knew. I go to his place and when you walk in you couldn't tell he was a smoker. He very very rarely does it in my company. But we have never spoke about it!!!

He always smells good and so does his home. Suppose it's down to consideration

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend, but he joined a year ago, and he said if he intended to meet none smokers he didn't smoke that day, so he knew he was misleading people"

What me?? Or this other guy?? Lol

"A guy I meet quite regularly is a smoker. My profile states I do t meet them.

When we first met he kept going outside, so I knew. I go to his place and when you walk in you couldn't tell he was a smoker. He very very rarely does it in my company. But we have never spoke about it!!!

He always smells good and so does his home. Suppose it's down to consideration "

That's the exact point I was trying to make but think it came across wrong way. But well put lol

It's experiences like this that put me off meeting in this town and locally.. What else is this guy lying about?! I also noticed that it wasn't until after performing this disappointing bj that he admitted to me he has never been tested.. Now, taking into consideration he's had 100+ guys that he's swallowed the loads of, between this site and fabguys, I found this to be stomach churning.. Needles to say, the GH in this town can fuck right off.. Hence why he's now blocked..

"It's experiences like this that put me off meeting in this town and locally.. What else is this guy lying about?! I also noticed that it wasn't until after performing this disappointing bj that he admitted to me he has never been tested.. Now, taking into consideration he's had 100+ guys that he's swallowed the loads of, between this site and fabguys, I found this to be stomach churning.. Needles to say, the GH in this town can fuck right off.. Hence why he's now blocked.. "

Ummm that went slightly off topic lol

valleys

Wow meathead, not only fibbing about smoking, your bi as well haha (?

"It's experiences like this that put me off meeting in this town and locally.. What else is this guy lying about?! I also noticed that it wasn't until after performing this disappointing bj that he admitted to me he has never been tested.. Now, taking into consideration he's had 100+ guys that he's swallowed the loads of, between this site and fabguys, I found this to be stomach churning.. Needles to say, the GH in this town can fuck right off.. Hence why he's now blocked..

Ummm that went slightly off topic lol"

Just pointing out how much of a bellend some people are on this site and my experiences..

"Wow meathead, not only fibbing about smoking, your bi as well haha (? "

Pmsl Wat?! Lol I ain't bi lol

"It's experiences like this that put me off meeting in this town and locally.. What else is this guy lying about?! I also noticed that it wasn't until after performing this disappointing bj that he admitted to me he has never been tested.. Now, taking into consideration he's had 100+ guys that he's swallowed the loads of, between this site and fabguys, I found this to be stomach churning.. Needles to say, the GH in this town can fuck right off.. Hence why he's now blocked..

Just pointing out how much of a bellend some people are on this site and my experiences.. "

There's alot of wierdos on here lol

valleys

He's not on about you then???

Just pointing out how much of a bellend some people are on this site and my experiences..

There's alot of wierdos on here lol"

Tell me about it..

"He's not on about you then???"

Pmsl nope!! Uve looked at my profile a few times check the veris lol

There's alot of wierdos on here lol

Tell me about it.. "

valleys

You should change the meat in your name to big sir

"You should change the meat in your name to big sir"

Lmao well it's jus above average size I'd say so I'll stick with meat thanks

Jus popping out back for a fag a sec

One of my pet hates as well, can't stand the smell or the taste on a guys cock or in his cum, they just don't seem to realise that to a non smoker taking a couple of hours break isn't enough. Little lies are a definite no no as well & I would never meet that person again. That might come across as really harsh but if a person can be misleading about such a basic thing what else comes easily to them. P x

"One of my pet hates as well, can't stand the smell or the taste on a guys cock or in his cum, they just don't seem to realise that to a non smoker taking a couple of hours break isn't enough. Little lies are a definite no no as well & I would never meet that person again. That might come across as really harsh but if a person can be misleading about such a basic thing what else comes easily to them. P x"

U can taste smoke on a cock?? Lol sorry jus didn't realise this has non smokers have never told me this

"Jus popping out back for a fag a sec "

Pmsl xxx its a bit of a sweaping generalisation to say all smokers smell!!! If you dont like it.....step away from the smokers!!! Xxxx

So if a female smokes can you taste smoke on her pussy? Xx

"Jus popping out back for a fag a sec

Pmsl xxx its a bit of a sweaping generalisation to say all smokers smell!!! If you dont like it.....step away from the smokers!!! Xxxx "

And the best part is I bet everyone on this thread as played with a smoker more than once Wether they admit to knowing they smoked or not so pointless really lol xxx

"So if a female smokes can you taste smoke on her pussy? Xx"

Why didn't u realise that's why I stayed there so long cause I was getting my fix???? Lol xxx

"So if a female smokes can you taste smoke on her pussy? Xx

Why didn't u realise that's why I stayed there so long cause I was getting my fix???? Lol xxx"

I wasnt complaining

Why didn't u realise that's why I stayed there so long cause I was getting my fix???? Lol xxx

I wasnt complaining "

Lol when a man's at work u don't disturb lol xxx

"So if a female smokes can you taste smoke on her pussy? Xx"

Ummm yep, you don't have to like or respect what I'm saying but it is my experience & my choice so carry on taking the piss between you because it makes no difference to that X

Ummm yep, you don't have to like or respect what I'm saying but it is my experience & my choice so carry on taking the piss between you because it makes no difference to that X"

Pmsl taking the piss?? Actually I think we've jus made a joke out people on this thread taking it slightly too far. And the whole tasting smoke on a cock/pussy Yeh that doesn't exist I'm afraid :-/ Google is a wonderfully tool, maybe it's from kissing someone first uve been playin with who smokes....jus a opinion

By *at and JamesCouple  over a year ago

Neath

Nobody's mentioned the amount of people who say won't meet smokers and then mail people who openly admit they smoke to try and meet up

Ummm yep, you don't have to like or respect what I'm saying but it is my experience & my choice so carry on taking the piss between you because it makes no difference to that X

Pmsl taking the piss?? Actually I think we've jus made a joke out people on this thread taking it slightly too far. And the whole tasting smoke on a cock/pussy Yeh that doesn't exist I'm afraid :-/ Google is a wonderfully tool, maybe it's from kissing someone first uve been playin with who smokes....jus a opinion "

Taking the piss? It was a serious question! Asked because I have seriously when been a smoker and non smoker never tasted smoke on a cock or pussy and have never ever heard this before!! Stop taking yourself so seriously ffs!!! You for one have a female fb who is a smoker!!!

"Nobody's mentioned the amount of people who say won't meet smokers and then mail people who openly admit they smoke to try and meet up "

Nail on the head

Pmsl taking the piss?? Actually I think we've jus made a joke out people on this thread taking it slightly too far. And the whole tasting smoke on a cock/pussy Yeh that doesn't exist I'm afraid :-/ Google is a wonderfully tool, maybe it's from kissing someone first uve been playin with who smokes....jus a opinion

Taking the piss? It was a serious question! Asked because I have seriously when been a smoker and non smoker never tasted smoke on a cock or pussy and have never ever heard this before!! Stop taking yourself so seriously ffs!!! You for one have a female fb who is a smoker!!! "

Boooooooom!!!!!!

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Taking the piss? It was a serious question! Asked because I have seriously when been a smoker and non smoker never tasted smoke on a cock or pussy and have never ever heard this before!! Stop taking yourself so seriously ffs!!! You for one have a female fb who is a smoker!!! "

it the ops one near the beginning made me chuckle Apparently if your a smoker even if you don't smoke that day you still smell pmsl

Taking the piss? It was a serious question! Asked because I have seriously when been a smoker and non smoker never tasted smoke on a cock or pussy and have never ever heard this before!! Stop taking yourself so seriously ffs!!! You for one have a female fb who is a smoker!!!

it the ops one near the beginning made me chuckle Apparently if your a smoker even if you don't smoke that day you still smell pmsl "

And apparently allthough I didn't know I'm actually bi fairplay their knowledge of wisdom is above us all! Lol

Pmsl taking the piss?? Actually I think we've jus made a joke out people on this thread taking it slightly too far. And the whole tasting smoke on a cock/pussy Yeh that doesn't exist I'm afraid :-/ Google is a wonderfully tool, maybe it's from kissing someone first uve been playin with who smokes....jus a opinion "

How on earth can you know what I smell or taste & since when does Google tell anyone what I can see, taste or smell, classic lol. I provided my personal opinion on an open forum, not for you to try to disprove via Google but because it's my own, honest experience & I wanted to comment as do all the other people who post here. I then got pissed off at the way you, in your little in group had to take the piss out of what was said just because it didn't fit your narrow view/experience. I know a lot of people reading this still get exactly where I was coming from but hey the trolls live on & I don't expect anything more from certain people, who are thankfully in the minority. I don't expect anyone to agree with anything I post, but to tell me my personal experience is wrong made me piss my pants I laughed so loud. Crack on & have a good day

How on earth can you know what I smell or taste & since when does Google tell anyone what I can see, taste or smell, classic lol. I provided my personal opinion on an open forum, not for you to try to disprove via Google but because it's my own, honest experience & I wanted to comment as do all the other people who post here. I then got pissed off at the way you, in your little in group had to take the piss out of what was said just because it didn't fit your narrow view/experience. I know a lot of people reading this still get exactly where I was coming from but hey the trolls live on & I don't expect anything more from certain people, who are thankfully in the minority. I don't expect anyone to agree with anything I post, but to tell me my personal experience is wrong made me piss my pants I laughed so loud. Crack on & have a good day "

Well firstly I'm shocked, ur classy enough to wear pants to piss. Google will give a breakdown of facts against most claims, even silly ones such as can u taste a smoker through their cock/pussy?? Who evers cock u sucked love must have been the oddest cock ive heard of that can do one hell of a party trick!! And troll?? Umm Yeh.... I have seen what u look like rather sad to pipe up in a forum topic and whinge when u play with a smoker anyway lol

How on earth can you know what I smell or taste & since when does Google tell anyone what I can see, taste or smell, classic lol. I provided my personal opinion on an open forum, not for you to try to disprove via Google but because it's my own, honest experience & I wanted to comment as do all the other people who post here. I then got pissed off at the way you, in your little in group had to take the piss out of what was said just because it didn't fit your narrow view/experience. I know a lot of people reading this still get exactly where I was coming from but hey the trolls live on & I don't expect anything more from certain people, who are thankfully in the minority. I don't expect anyone to agree with anything I post, but to tell me my personal experience is wrong made me piss my pants I laughed so loud. Crack on & have a good day "

You're right nobody knows what you taste or smell but you did state you can taste it on a cock and as I know you meet a female who smokes I asked what I thought was a reasonable question!! But yet again you resort to nastiness in calling people trolls...nobody else on this thread until now has resorted to such low standards but hey ho tbankfully people like you are in a minority also

How on earth can you know what I smell or taste & since when does Google tell anyone what I can see, taste or smell, classic lol. I provided my personal opinion on an open forum, not for you to try to disprove via Google but because it's my own, honest experience & I wanted to comment as do all the other people who post here. I then got pissed off at the way you, in your little in group had to take the piss out of what was said just because it didn't fit your narrow view/experience. I know a lot of people reading this still get exactly where I was coming from but hey the trolls live on & I don't expect anything more from certain people, who are thankfully in the minority. I don't expect anyone to agree with anything I post, but to tell me my personal experience is wrong made me piss my pants I laughed so loud. Crack on & have a good day

Well firstly I'm shocked, ur classy enough to wear pants to piss. Google will give a breakdown of facts against most claims, even silly ones such as can u taste a smoker through their cock/pussy?? Who evers cock u sucked love must have been the oddest cock ive heard of that can do one hell of a party trick!! And troll?? Umm Yeh.... I have seen what u look like rather sad to pipe up in a forum topic and whinge when u play with a smoker anyway lol "

well without coming across all Carly Simon ...your so vain and all that ....I'm hoping that that the comment wasn't about me ...hardly fair being dragged in to something I haven't even posted on ...I bet u think this comments about you ..don't you don't you .........

Well firstly I'm shocked, ur classy enough to wear pants to piss. Google will give a breakdown of facts against most claims, even silly ones such as can u taste a smoker through their cock/pussy?? Who evers cock u sucked love must have been the oddest cock ive heard of that can do one hell of a party trick!! And troll?? Umm Yeh.... I have seen what u look like rather sad to pipe up in a forum topic and whinge when u play with a smoker anyway lol

well without coming across all Carly Simon ...your so vain and all that ....I'm hoping that that the comment wasn't about me ...hardly fair being dragged in to something I haven't even posted on ...I bet u think this comments about you ..don't you don't you ........."

Not at all, jus sticking up for us smokers lol

well without coming across all Carly Simon ...your so vain and all that ....I'm hoping that that the comment wasn't about me ...hardly fair being dragged in to something I haven't even posted on ...I bet u think this comments about you ..don't you don't you .........

Not at all, jus sticking up for us smokers lol "

well let's dig out my receipt ..my damn psychic vibe obviously ain't working ...off with u miss Simon ...clearly not needed in this case !!

well let's dig out my receipt ..my damn psychic vibe obviously ain't working ...off with u miss Simon ...clearly not needed in this case !!"

Pmsl aww now finally a comment that actually made me chuckle today! Jus smokers been made out to be vile in a sense

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

As I see it. No one is saying that smokers are vile. It's just stating what your preference is and your experiences. It's an open forum so people can give their opinion

"As I see it. No one is saying that smokers are vile. It's just stating what your preference is and your experiences. It's an open forum so people can give their opinion "

Totally agree. Jus disagree with being called a troll haha

well let's dig out my receipt ..my damn psychic vibe obviously ain't working ...off with u miss Simon ...clearly not needed in this case !!

Pmsl aww now finally a comment that actually made me chuckle today! Jus smokers been made out to be vile in a sense"

don't think we been made out to be vile tbh ...think the thread started about people telling fibs about whether they smoke or not ....people have preferences but it's hard to make informed choices when people don't tell the truth on their profile ...think that's what the op was getting at ...I smoke ...I say on my profile I smoke ...I wouldn't usually comment on here as I'm a very shy quiet girl ..but my psychic vibe led me down the wrong path and I was too quick in dragging out Carly Simon....or was I ????

"

I wouldn't usually comment on here as I'm a very shy quiet girl "

saucy you bumped your head? Quiet shy girl

RCT

Saucy now has a new name lol.... Carly!

Pmsl aww now finally a comment that actually made me chuckle today! Jus smokers been made out to be vile in a sense

don't think we been made out to be vile tbh ...think the thread started about people telling fibs about whether they smoke or not ....people have preferences but it's hard to make informed choices when people don't tell the truth on their profile ...think that's what the op was getting at ...I smoke ...I say on my profile I smoke ...I wouldn't usually comment on here as I'm a very shy quiet girl ..but my psychic vibe led me down the wrong path and I was too quick in dragging out Carly Simon....or was I ????"

Yeh it started off with opinions and then went off from there was called bi pmsl and then a troll because me and boobalicious made funny comments out of being smokers ourselves. It's a shame that people get so serious on here over simple things. If it turns people sick then don't meet someone that does more than once lol simples. But nope didn't drag u in hun lol

Forum threads should be fun, informative and an exchange of experiences shared or not!! Its a shame that people lie and we cant do anything about that! I personally was genuinely interested in whether or not smokers nether regions tasted of smoke as I have never heard this before! I am no troll and take offence at the suggestion merely for asking for information. There should be no need for anyone to resort to personal and offensive comments. Unless of course they have nothing more appropriate to contribute!

"

I wouldn't usually comment on here as I'm a very shy quiet girl

saucy you bumped your head? Quiet shy girl "

ohhhh great offence taken lol ...wish there was a tick box I could tick on profile saying nice quiet girl ....but I think I'd be misleading people lol xxx

"Saucy now has a new name lol.... Carly! "

gotta love miss Simon ..and may I say mama ur profile pic is totally delicious ....xx

RCT

"Saucy now has a new name lol.... Carly! ...

gotta love miss Simon ..and may I say mama ur profile pic is totally delicious ....xx"

Thank you young lady xx

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Personally I find it funny how smokers r the new target of the day--if your clean and eat well then on both counts you should be ok!!-if you hate smokers just ask out rite if they r or not!!!!--I'm doing that in future for all you garlic eaters pms

"Personally I find it funny how smokers r the new target of the day--if your clean and eat well then on both counts you should be ok!!-if you hate smokers just ask out rite if they r or not!!!!--I'm doing that in future for all you garlic eaters pms "

valleys

We didn't start this forum post to get at smokers. It was about not stating ithey were smokers in their profile, every body has the right to do as they please, and we have the right to go with who we please. What could have been a good informative discussion and even a chance of a cheeky meet, was taken in a different direction by someone who at the time was was lying in his own profile. But he was putting lol after everything he said, so that makes it all ok.

"We didn't start this forum post to get at smokers. It was about not stating ithey were smokers in their profile, every body has the right to do as they please, and we have the right to go with who we please. What could have been a good informative discussion and even a chance of a cheeky meet, was taken in a different direction by someone who at the time was was lying in his own profile. But he was putting lol after everything he said, so that makes it all ok. "

I only meet smokers as non smokers smell really funny

By *av1Man  over a year ago

porttalbot

I agree with you there, even blindfolded you can tell the difference. They smell totally different

"I only meet smokers as non smokers smell really funny "

I'm taking up smoking just so I can meet you

"I only meet smokers as non smokers smell really funny

I'm taking up smoking just so I can meet you"

Im sooooo worth it

"I only meet smokers as non smokers smell really funny

I'm taking up smoking just so I can meet you

Im sooooo worth it "

Would madame prefer Regal, Or Benson and Hedges?

Oops best stop putting lol in my messages then I take it?? Lol oops did it again haha as stated and pointed out at the start of this topic it isn't made thst clear to choose smoking or non smoking. Personally op I think ur being very petty as some of the meets I've had would be shocked to know that I smoke as they didn't know and not even be disappointed to the fact that I do blind folded or not pmsl

"I only meet smokers as non smokers smell really funny "

Pmsl xxxx

JPS please or should that be JLS

Well firstly I'm shocked, ur classy enough to wear pants to piss. Google will give a breakdown of facts against most claims, even silly ones such as can u taste a smoker through their cock/pussy?? Who evers cock u sucked love must have been the oddest cock ive heard of that can do one hell of a party trick!! And troll?? Umm Yeh.... I have seen what u look like rather sad to pipe up in a forum topic and whinge when u play with a smoker anyway lol "

Firstly it's a figure of speech cos I don't wear Knicks, secondly I'm not classy as those who know me can attest too & thirdly, yes I do & have played with female smokers, they know it's not my preference but they don't hold my preference against me because they are friends. Fuck knows what your comment about knowing what I look like is about, but hey crack on I'll still have my say where I wish X

Firstly it's a figure of speech cos I don't wear Knicks, secondly I'm not classy as those who know me can attest too & thirdly, yes I do & have played with female smokers, they know it's not my preference but they don't hold my preference against me because they are friends. Fuck knows what your comment about knowing what I look like is about, but hey crack on I'll still have my say where I wish X"

Pmsl ok it's a preference now

There is research that indicates that a male smoker can be a cause of cervical, uterine and ovarian cancers due to smoking mutated sperm and smoking carcinogens via cigarette effluent contaminated digits and tongues.

"There is research that indicates that a male smoker can be a cause of cervical, uterine and ovarian cancers due to smoking mutated sperm and smoking carcinogens via cigarette effluent contaminated digits and tongues.

"

I would absolutely love to see your source as cigarette smoking is significantly associated with a reduced risk of endometrial (uterine) cancer.

"There is research that indicates that a male smoker can be a cause of cervical, uterine and ovarian cancers due to smoking mutated sperm and smoking carcinogens via cigarette effluent contaminated digits and tongues

I would absolutely love to see your source as cigarette smoking is significantly associated with a reduced risk of endometrial (uterine) cancer. "

Mwahahaha loves it I does!

smoker non smoker you know everyone fibs a little on here JUST TO GET A MEET, like the fems who say IF YOUR MARRIED DONT BOTHER ME OOps until you see the veris they must have forgotten what they put on their profile. I gave up fags now about seven eight years ago but hell most of my mates still smoke yuk but i love em anyway dont care whether they faggers or not. lets all enjoy life anyways xxx

"smoker non smoker you know everyone fibs a little on here JUST TO GET A MEET, like the fems who say IF YOUR MARRIED DONT BOTHER ME OOps until you see the veris they must have forgotten what they put on their profile. I gave up fags now about seven eight years ago but hell most of my mates still smoke yuk but i love em anyway dont care whether they faggers or not. lets all enjoy life anyways xxx "

I gave up 10 years ago myself. But that was my choice. What everyone chooses to do is their choice l guess.

"smoker non smoker you know everyone fibs a little on here JUST TO GET A MEET, like the fems who say IF YOUR MARRIED DONT BOTHER ME OOps until you see the veris they must have forgotten what they put on their profile. I gave up fags now about seven eight years ago but hell most of my mates still smoke yuk but i love em anyway dont care whether they faggers or not. lets all enjoy life anyways xxx "

Exactly the point from the start!!! Lol don't know why It got out of hand but my profile states pretty much about me and people nay disagree but the ones who actually took the time to know me will say it wasnt a waste smoker or not.

This post has gone totally left field?

The point of not meeting a smoker is a personal choice.

You get the stench of an ashtray. The stinky hair and that horrible taste when you kiss. Yuk.

Instead of relying on the tick box. If you are adamant you won't meet a smoker then stipulate this on your profile

"This post has gone totally left field?

You get the stench of an ashtray. The stinky hair and that horrible taste when you kiss. Yuk.

Instead of relying on the tick

box. If you are adamant you won't meet a smoker then stipulate this on your profile "

this thread has gone exactely the same way as every other thread on here ...starts off as something and then quickly spirals in to something else...bottom line is we all have preferences and we all have opinions....the thing is now to find a place where we can exercise them both freely ...obviously fab forums isn't the place xx

box. If you are adamant you won't meet a smoker then stipulate this on your profile

this thread has gone exactely the same way as every other thread on here ...starts off as something and then quickly spirals in to something else...bottom line is we all have preferences and we all have opinions....the thing is now to find a place where we can exercise them both freely ...obviously fab forums isn't the place xx"

You should know by now Saucy, this isn't the place for personal opinion, it's for nasty sheep baaaaaaa. I'll post regardless though & will try my best to hold true to my personal opinion & integrity & on that note, have a good day sheep

box. If you are adamant you won't meet a smoker then stipulate this on your profile

this thread has gone exactely the same way as every other thread on here ...starts off as something and then quickly spirals in to something else...bottom line is we all have preferences and we all have opinions....the thing is now to find a place where we can exercise them both freely ...obviously fab forums isn't the place xx

You should know by now Saucy, this isn't the place for personal opinion, it's for nasty sheep baaaaaaa. I'll post regardless though & will try my best to hold true to my personal opinion & integrity & on that note, have a good day sheep "

Might I remind you you were the first to make a nasty comment!!

You should know by now Saucy, this isn't the place for personal opinion, it's for nasty sheep baaaaaaa. I'll post regardless though & will try my best to hold true to my personal opinion & integrity & on that note, have a good day sheep

Might I remind you you were the first to make a nasty comment!! "

And also it's unfair to say that all smokers smell bad, I work in a hospital, if anyone said that I smelt like smoke at work I'd probably get the sack. The smell can be covered and eliminated by showering and tooth brushing. Fair enough if you don't want people smoking during the meet/in your home but other than that saying our genitals smell and taste different is a massive generalisation.

Wow, don't think I would meet non smokers or drinkers now as I wouldn't want to be classed as smelly haha. I only smoke when in drink but have never been told I smell of cigs however my profile openly says I smoke as we like to meet like minded people with whom we can relax and be ourselves with even tho I smoke one night in a say a month lol I class myself as smoker. I also carry my Marc Jacobs for them smelly nights out lol x but each to their own and everyone will express different views on this x

By *av1Man  over a year ago

porttalbot

It's amazing how many smokers have contributed to this post saying they've never had a problem with none smokers, and say just look at their veries. And be quite rude about it. I meet smokers regularly, and can always tell, even if they haven't smoked that day, and they are spotless in their appearance. I have never said anything to them, and never would. I would preference none smokers but hey!! Nothing's perfect. I don't think this post is about that, i think it was about people not stating it on their profile, so they can make an informed decision . People!! don't be so bitchy.

"It's amazing how many smokers have contributed to this post saying they've never had a problem with none smokers, and say just look at their veries. And be quite rude about it. I meet smokers regularly, and can always tell, even if they haven't smoked that day, and they are spotless in their appearance. I have never said anything to them, and never would. I would preference none smokers but hey!! Nothing's perfect. I don't think this post is about that, i think it was about people not stating it on their profile, so they can make an informed decision . People!! don't be so bitchy."

I'm going to be bitchy to anyone who states that 'smokers genitals smell bad'.

When World War 3 starts it will probably be smokers who get the blame for that too

"A quick rant about profiles stating non-smokers and when you meet you can tell a mile off they are lying. The most unsexy thing to us is someone smelling horrible. What do you guys think?? "
telling folk on here that they dont smoke is a wee white lie compared to the shite that half them want you to believe.If a so called non smoker showed up reeking of smoke they would be politely told that the meet is being terminated before it begins.

By *ustChillinOutMan  over a year ago

Swansea

What confuses me are the profiles that say they are a smoker... Yet have "won't meet smokers" in their preferences?? Granted these tend to be the obvious fake profiles that crop up. Each to their own on this topic I guess, but I find a woman smoking can be pretty sexy if she's trying to be seductive.

I love the forums

I forgot how funny they can be.

If people message me and their profile states won't meet smokers I reply I'm a smoker

Each to their own but don't think smoking makes your genitals smell or taste any different

Maybe I'm wrong who knows

Apparently certain flavours can be tasted on genitals especially strong tastes like garlic and curry but it's a first on me regarding the smoking taste.

Each to their own I guess on the smoking debate.

I'm on the vapour now trying 2 give up, so am I still a smoker???

"I'm on the vapour now trying 2 give up, so am I still a smoker???"

Only if you smoke through your japs eye!

Ha ha

"I'm on the vapour now trying 2 give up, so am I still a smoker???

Only if you smoke through your japs eye! "

Never tried that, good party trick if you can thou lol

I don't get when profile say non smokers only but smoke themselves

"I don't get when profile say non smokers only but smoke themselves "

Or they don't meet smokers but message and say no we don't mind smokers

"That's not the answer we were looking for. If your a smoker, don't you realise even if you haven't smoked that day, you still smell. If we ask for none smokers, we would like people who don't smoke at all. "

Agreed, smokers can't hide the effects of their habit. However we used to say "non smokers only" but then found if a couple was one non-smoker and one very occasional smoker the Fab filter blocked contact. Now we ask and respond independently, a bit of tolerance didn't harm anybody?

BUT, here is a thought on this same subject, we think the percentage of Fab users being smokers is HIGHER than the national average Which begs the question : which came first, the need to find somewhere social to smoke openly or the desire to shag others?

Thoughts?

By *rchidWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

"Well if the person doesn't put fresh clothes on then Yeh they will stink. I've met non smokers and they didmt realise that I smoked at all so clearly who ever u met must have had a sneaky one but yes if they do smoke like a train they shud let u know"

I think that might have been me

"That's not the answer we were looking for. If your a smoker, don't you realise even if you haven't smoked that day, you still smell. If we ask for none smokers, we would like people who don't smoke at all.

Agreed, smokers can't hide the effects of their habit. However we used to say "non smokers only" but then found if a couple was one non-smoker and one very occasional smoker the Fab filter blocked contact. Now we ask and respond independently, a bit of tolerance didn't harm anybody?

BUT, here is a thought on this same subject, we think the percentage of Fab users being smokers is HIGHER than the national average Which begs the question : which came first, the need to find somewhere social to smoke openly or the desire to shag others?

Thoughts? "

Good question! Well for me personally I was a non smoker when I first joined and it wasnt a Fab influence that made me want to smoke more the stresses of my own personal life xxx

» Add a new message to this topic