FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > early morning meets, eg.. 6am onwards

early morning meets, eg.. 6am onwards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cMuFfIn_It OP   Man  over a year ago

Cwmcarn

I get horny a lot most of the times in work especially when looking on here but then that turns to frustration by the end of the night. so left thinking to myself does any like meeting this early or is it a waste of time??? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

"I get horny a lot most of the times in work especially when looking on here but then that turns to frustration by the end of the night. so left thinking to myself does any like meeting this early or is it a waste of time??? X"

I've met a few times this early ?? can be good sometimes

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

Not sure how it works for the ladies but men are generally hornier first thing in the morning 'cos our balls produce more testosterone when we're asleep/resting.

Hence the morning wood.

valleys

I'm horny all the time lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am always horny doesn't matter what time of the day. I have had a meet at 5am. They guy has still been I bed and I have gone to his flat and jumped straight in with him. Or another got all dressed up in sexy underwear and drove 30 mins to my meet whew he left a key for me. This was a long time ago though before I met andy lol x

valleys

"I am always horny doesn't matter what time of the day. I have had a meet at 5am. They guy has still been I bed and I have gone to his flat and jumped straight in with him. Or another got all dressed up in sexy underwear and drove 30 mins to my meet whew he left a key for me. This was a long time ago though before I met andy lol x"

Sounds like fun Tori lol

I've met at this time for those guys that are worth making the effort for, love early morning sex, especially on the weekend. Px

"I am always horny doesn't matter what time of the day. I have had a meet at 5am. They guy has still been I bed and I have gone to his flat and jumped straight in with him. Or another got all dressed up in sexy underwear and drove 30 mins to my meet whew he left a key for me. This was a long time ago though before I met andy lol x

Sounds like fun Tori lol"

It was lots if fun x

"Not sure how it works for the ladies but men are generally hornier first thing in the morning 'cos our balls produce more testosterone when we're asleep/resting.

Hence the morning wood."

The morning wood is a mechanism to prevent a man from wetting himself in his sleep. Absolutely nothing to do with testosterone

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

"Not sure how it works for the ladies but men are generally hornier first thing in the morning 'cos our balls produce more testosterone when we're asleep/resting.

Hence the morning wood.

The morning wood is a mechanism to prevent a man from wetting himself in his sleep. Absolutely nothing to do with testosterone "

So what mechanism do the ladies have?

Just like call my bluff this. I'm more inclined to believe my theory.

Anyway I read it on the Internet. So it must be true.

Cwmcarn

"I am always horny doesn't matter what time of the day. I have had a meet at 5am. They guy has still been I bed and I have gone to his flat and jumped straight in with him. Or another got all dressed up in sexy underwear and drove 30 mins to my meet whew he left a key for me. This was a long time ago though before I met andy lol x"

don't make them like you no more xx

Only time I'm getting hot and sweaty at that time is for the gym!

Cwmcarn

"Only time I'm getting hot and sweaty at that time is for the gym! "

now I would like to see that

Sexy physique of yours in your gym gear

Sweaty or not, but they say sex you do

Use more calories and mass in general

So it's like I'm offering a free gym

Membership

» Add a new message to this topic