FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > No experience

No experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have no virtually no experience when it comes to sex, it's been a barrier in my life for so long that I need to get over. I'm 30 now and that wall is getting higher and higher. I feel like I've missed out through my twenties. Don't know if this site may help or completely destroy my confidence and send me to the monastery's with the monks, but hey here I am. Any tips and advice will greatly appreciated.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've been here over a year and only now asking for advice?

Gain confidence by attending some socials (daytimes ones require no veris). Maybe try a club where there will be absolutely no pressure to participate but where you can watch quite freely until the option is there for you to perhaps join in the fun.

Unfortunately, most fems on this site want a man who knows all the right moves but be patient

I agree you should attend a few Socials and get to know people

I think you could add a little more detail to you profile maybe few more pictures

I'm just curious as to why you don't have much experience and also why you can't accommodate x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I agree you should attend a few Socials and get to know people

I think you could add a little more detail to you profile maybe few more pictures

I'm just curious as to why you don't have much experience and also why you can't accommodate x"

Thanks, great advice. I just bottle it at the last minute, I had a bad experience with an ex that dented my confidence. Can not accommodate because I live with my parents at the moment. God sound like the man every woman, needs to be with. Just thought I may find someone on here that it wouldn't bother. Clearly I don't want to meet people that are put off by it.

See what happens, thanks again

Oh that's fair enough

But try and attend a social

It's just people meeting up in the pub and have a drink and maybe food

No playing happens so no need to feel nervous

And I'm sure you will find someone you feel comfortable with and who can bring you out of your shell