FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why So Many Liars?!

Why So Many Liars?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are there so many liars on this site?! Prime example would be their age.. I have seen so many here but know their true age..

The excuse of "oh, I put in the wrong date of birth" doesn't quite cut it anymore.. There's so many about (more so here locally), I mean how the hell can you put in the wrong D.O.B? It's not as if you do that when you apply for a job or do other form filling (not unless you suffer from major finger twitch syndrome, which is very rare btw)..

Most I have come across have done this just to get a meet, and also seem to use the excuse of "but I'm verified" to try and get around it.. Surely this then also makes their verifications either fake or makes their verifications look like fools..

Why do people insist on doing this?! It spoils it for the TRUE GENUINE people on this site and puts you off meeting...

Thoughts and opinions, please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you have been on here for years and the guy who was 41 when you met him a few years back has just returned at a spritely 37 you actually find it funny.

Chill out. Just block people that fuck you off

Lying isn't exclusive to this site,it's evident everywhere in life.

Focus on the positive and enjoy things;life will be a lot more pleasant.

"When you have been on here for years and the guy who was 41 when you met him a few years back has just returned at a spritely 37 you actually find it funny.

Chill out. Just block people that fuck you off "

Have done missy, just find it quite brutal, like.. Fallen for it myself.. As soon as I saw him I was genuinely devastated.. So harsh, especially when they know what they're doing.. And all to get something... Not fair, like

" Lying isn't exclusive to this site,it's evident everywhere in life.

Focus on the positive and enjoy things;life will be a lot more pleasant."

Hope so, pal..

See, I'm the other side of the coin with this.

Nobody believes I'm an 18 year old virgin who attends church avidly... That and nobody believes I'm shy as fuck.

But in all seriousness, lighten up, this isn't a dating site, many are here under false pretences, it's a site for sex/swinging and an online forum where many act as they wish because you can be who you want to be online.

Don't take the site too serious and just enjoy what you manage to get.

"See, I'm the other side of the coin with this.

Nobody believes I'm an 18 year old virgin who attends church avidly... That and nobody believes I'm shy as fuck.

But in all seriousness, lighten up, this isn't a dating site, many are here under false pretences, it's a site for sex/swinging and an online forum where many act as they wish because you can be who you want to be online.

Don't take the site too serious and just enjoy what you manage to get. "

Sorry pal but I'm not a 'any holes a goal' type of guy, neither am I looking for a relationship or anything serious, however, I do expect my meets to be honest (at least), if they can't be, surely this site isn't for them.. Afterall, who should meet with someone who can't even be honest to themselves?! Surely these are the people who screw it up for others and spoil it for others?!?!

Yes, we are mostly here for a shag.... But putting lieing in the equation just to get that is surely pathetic...

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

You'll always get liars things will never change. This lifestyle it's to easy to spin a few yarns to suit purpose. Whether it be age, name, status (single,etc) to cover what you actually want people to know and what you don't want them to. Unfortunately it's what some people do.

Sorry pal but I'm not a 'any holes a goal' type of guy, neither am I looking for a relationship or anything serious, however, I do expect my meets to be honest (at least), if they can't be, surely this site isn't for them.. Afterall, who should meet with someone who can't even be honest to themselves?! Surely these are the people who screw it up for others and spoil it for others?!?! "

You can have all the morals you like on here but you're on here for the same reason as everybody else... To fuck! You're not going to stop people changing their ages and hiding their true identity for whatever the reason.

The majority of 'single guys' on here are in fact in relationships and here for kicks and sex on the side.

I just find it a little pathetic people almost expect to see photographic ID at a meet to cross check fab age, the best way to use this site with success is attend socials, parties and events. That way you can't be dooped into anything that makes you want to rattle your cage, else you'll always land in a situation that wasn't either as expected, misleading or not fit for what it was intended.

I met a couple years ago at a social and she claimed to be 35 but must have been a good 10-15 years older

It is annoying when people do it

Or add pics 5-10 years old

Shape Athletic -(yeah when I was a teenager) lol

This site isn't just for sex

I'm proud to say I have met some truly amazing people along the way who I'm proud to call friends

But some people lie initially to get through filters and then they admit the truth others never admit to it

Let's be honest how many SINGLE people male and female have partners

just block and move on

Just enjoy the site have a laugh and maybe even go crazy and have sex lol

Sorry pal but I'm not a 'any holes a goal' type of guy, neither am I looking for a relationship or anything serious, however, I do expect my meets to be honest (at least), if they can't be, surely this site isn't for them.. Afterall, who should meet with someone who can't even be honest to themselves?! Surely these are the people who screw it up for others and spoil it for others?!?!

You can have all the morals you like on here but you're on here for the same reason as everybody else... To fuck! You're not going to stop people changing their ages and hiding their true identity for whatever the reason.

The majority of 'single guys' on here are in fact in relationships and here for kicks and sex on the side.

I just find it a little pathetic people almost expect to see photographic ID at a meet to cross check fab age, the best way to use this site with success is attend socials, parties and events. That way you can't be dooped into anything that makes you want to rattle your cage, else you'll always land in a situation that wasn't either as expected, misleading or not fit for what it was intended."

When someone though ensures their age, preference, etc, you have to admit, you do put x amount of trust in them, especially when they re assure you via inbox they are who they say they are and do what they say they do.. At this point I'd like to point out that I was a newbie (have been on and off site for about a year), maybe it's arseholes like this who actively search out newbies to ultimately get what they want, Ie, "fresh pieces of meat".. As it was so aptly put (not until after,conveniently)... Either way, there's no excuse for dishonesty.. And as per socials, it's simply too expensive for single males plus my travel (only public here), which is gutting.. Coz there's so many genuine people at these events..

" Lying isn't exclusive to this site,it's evident everywhere in life.

Focus on the positive and enjoy things;life will be a lot more pleasant."

...Welcome to Fab!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

my thoughts are... I think you need to chill lol, if you get that bent out of shape about it maybe you should stop swinging.

People lie to get laid, well, that's a shocker!

"my thoughts are... I think you need to chill lol, if you get that bent out of shape about it maybe you should stop swinging.

People lie to get laid, well, that's a shocker! "

flipping eck that's where I'm going wrong...OK people I'll tell you anything you want to hear

"Why are there so many liars on this site?! Prime example would be their age.. I have seen so many here but know their true age..

The excuse of "oh, I put in the wrong date of birth" doesn't quite cut it anymore.. There's so many about (more so here locally), I mean how the hell can you put in the wrong D.O.B? It's not as if you do that when you apply for a job or do other form filling (not unless you suffer from major finger twitch syndrome, which is very rare btw)..

Most I have come across have done this just to get a meet, and also seem to use the excuse of "but I'm verified" to try and get around it.. Surely this then also makes their verifications either fake or makes their verifications look like fools..

Why do people insist on doing this?! It spoils it for the TRUE GENUINE people on this site and puts you off meeting...

Thoughts and opinions, please "

I was talking to my old friend Barak obalma about the same thing in greggs in Cwmbran halfway through he had to dash George Washington had emailed him so he jumped on air plane one before we finished he left his corn beef pasty too

But he said he hated liars as does his best mate elvis Presley who had an iced slice by the way

I thought elvis was more of an egg custard kind of man

34 here lol

"34 here lol"

44 you mean ha ha

Born in 81 ill show u my drivin license lol

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

What about the men that claim they are straight but desperately want to get their cock up a transvestites/crossdressers ass?

Straight my arse, I don't believe there's a straight man on this site!

By *ohn Doe 2Man  over a year ago

Swansea

12 inch cock , six pack aged 25 , straight as fuck wot else do you need to know ??

"...Welcome to Fab! "

.. Yer..

"Born in 81 ill show u my drivin license lol"

Did you buy it on eBay ? Lol

"12 inch cock , six pack aged 25 , straight as fuck wot else do you need to know ??"

Are you really 12" ha ha

"Born in 81 ill show u my drivin license lol

Did you buy it on eBay ? Lol "

I suppose one thing picked up here is just to ignore it.. Albeit, wrong, become wiser to bellends... There's plenty about....

Life is too short to worry about the twats thou

Just do your thing x

"What about the men that claim they are straight but desperately want to get their cock up a transvestites/crossdressers ass?

Straight my arse, I don't believe there's a straight man on this site! "

What's the difference between a straight guy and a bi guy....... 4 pints of Stella lol

"Born in 81 ill show u my drivin license lol

Did you buy it on eBay ? Lol "

Had it free with a happy meal

How do you know for definite they are lying about there are some ppl look older than they are others look younger than they are..surely you would see pics before you met them anyway and would know how they look!

The majority of people will change their D.O.B to fit someone's search criteria , Iv'e done this myself , a girl's profile was locked to an age 1 year lower than my age and because of this i couldn't make contact , for the sake of one year difference i changed my D.O.B to allow me to contact her , i think you only get two attempts to change your D.O.B and if you use them they get stuck permanently on you're profile , but maybe i cannot talk for everyone haha

Must agree with Funkeydog, it is annoying when guys message us saying for example that they are 50 years of age, you look at the persons profile and some have taken 15-20 years off or they must have had a massive paper round when they were kids

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

"What about the men that claim they are straight but desperately want to get their cock up a transvestites/crossdressers ass?

Straight my arse, I don't believe there's a straight man on this site!

What's the difference between a straight guy and a bi guy....... 4 pints of Stella lol "

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I'm 54 and told I don't look anywhere near my age, at least 10 years younger or more. I could easily lie to get away with meeting more couples for fun, but I won't. I just hope that the age brackets are reviewed on a regular basis, especially after meeting someone who doesn't look or act their age and has good morals with a horny, uninhibited attitude for a good time together. ;-D

I had the mother of all lies on sunday when a female on here messaged me telling me that someone I had considered a good friend had killed themselves!! It caused me a great deal of distress and I went on to tell others that knew him!! It turned out to be untrue!!!! Now there are lies then there are LIES!!! I'll take the lies over age and smoking etc and just deal with them by blocking or being direct but this lie was on another level completely.....I find it very hard to believe that grown adults can lie in such a sick and distressing way! Surely this is an indication of more serious social problems? Xxx

"I had the mother of all lies on sunday when a female on here messaged me telling me that someone I had considered a good friend had killed themselves!! It caused me a great deal of distress and I went on to tell others that knew him!! It turned out to be untrue!!!! Now there are lies then there are LIES!!! I'll take the lies over age and smoking etc and just deal with them by blocking or being direct but this lie was on another level completely.....I find it very hard to believe that grown adults can lie in such a sick and distressing way! Surely this is an indication of more serious social problems? Xxx"

Fuck that's a bit twisted

Don't tell anyone, but I'm really 22. I just got left out in the rain a lot in my teens.

"Don't tell anyone, but I'm really 22. I just got left out in the rain a lot in my teens. "

Tough paper round

"Don't tell anyone, but I'm really 22. I just got left out in the rain a lot in my teens.

Tough paper round "

Sand paper round

"I had the mother of all lies on sunday when a female on here messaged me telling me that someone I had considered a good friend had killed themselves!! It caused me a great deal of distress and I went on to tell others that knew him!! It turned out to be untrue!!!! Now there are lies then there are LIES!!! I'll take the lies over age and smoking etc and just deal with them by blocking or being direct but this lie was on another level completely.....I find it very hard to believe that grown adults can lie in such a sick and distressing way! Surely this is an indication of more serious social problems? Xxx"

Thats just f#*ked up in the head telling lies like that, little white lies yh but don't go messing with peoples lives

By *anofsteel777Man  over a year ago

merthyr

my mum used to say people that tell lies have sad lives, and shit relationships

"my mum used to say people that tell lies have sad lives, and shit relationships"

Your Mum sounds wise!!! X

» Add a new message to this topic