FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Naked night walks

Naked night walks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfirfun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rhyl

I know I'm not alone in enjoying outdoor nudity, growing up in the countryside I found plenty of opportunity. Especially at night, sneaking out of the house in the early hours.

In the last year or so I've had revived interest in it. Still enjoying the feeling of stripping off, stashing your clothes and heading of for as long a stroll across the fields and woods as you dare.

Looking forward to spring/summer, although even now I enjoy it. The walk and adrenalin keep you warm!

Chris.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice idea but knowing my luck someone would steal my clothes and I'd have to streak home...ah god that's cracked me up now

Rhyl

Don't see the problem with that!

Do what I do in summer - throw all my clothes in a back-pack and set off for a day's hillwalking in the sunshine...

... that's how most of my photos got taken...!

Over the years, I've had some interesting conversations with people that I've met along the way..

The key is finding a secluded spot

Done this about 15yrs ago, walking back from a pub, back to a naturist site that we were staying at, back lanes were very dark, but good fun had by 4 of us.

Rhyl

"The key is finding a secluded spot"

Found one

Yeah, I enjoy walking outside in the buff at night. It's liberating and I get a buzz from doing it.

By *ev257Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I did go to New Quay west wales & did a bit of nude walking first thing in the morning on the coastal path when there was no one around & loved it, feeling the sun all over & looking out to sea.

Every rose by poison boooom

By *ountainwalkerMan  over a year ago

port talbot

I've done it on the odd occasion, its a great feeling, very liberating.

I live in North Wales area (Hawarden and Ewloe)..I would love to go nude walking with someone or a couple x

I hope it would be sexy

By *reshcplCouple  over a year ago

pembs

We love to be naked, and more so in the outdoors. Mrs fresh is enjoying finding spots to take pictures. We will be using the coastal path a lot this summer.

Love your idea of naked night walks, we will be putting them into action soon, will try and get some good pics....

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"We love to be naked, and more so in the outdoors. Mrs fresh is enjoying finding spots to take pictures. We will be using the coastal path a lot this summer.

Love your idea of naked night walks, we will be putting them into action soon, will try and get some good pics.... "

I love the Pembs coast path so much. Can only think of one way it can be better - that's imagining there's hot folk in a state of undress around the next corner/in the next bay .

Love spending time at Morfa D and Pembs's own beach.

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"We love to be naked, and more so in the outdoors. Mrs fresh is enjoying finding spots to take pictures. We will be using the coastal path a lot this summer.

Love your idea of naked night walks, we will be putting them into action soon, will try and get some good pics.... "

Thanks for the heads up! Could do with narrowing the location down a bit on the night, it's a very long coastal path to 'accidentally' bump into you. LOL

By *he KinkiesCouple  over a year ago

Llanelli

I have been known to get my kit off in the great outdoors. Wouldnt it be fun if there was a place we could all go walking in the nude together.

» Add a new message to this topic