FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams Newport Membership

Chams Newport Membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iforfun999 OP   Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I understand that there's a waiting list for single guys to join, so before I get my name down to join, I have a few questions to ask fab members who go.

1. Is the waiting list for Newport separate to the waiting list for Darlaston?

2. By joining one, does it include automatic membership at the other?

3. If its annual membership, is renewal automatic at the end of the year after payment, or do I go back on the waiting list?

4. Assuming acceptance, membership payment, no previous problems or complaints from others, turning up tidily dressed, compliant with rules and regulations on a night that single guys are allowed in, is there still a possibility of getting refused entry on arrival for any reason? Examples might include few couples and more single guys turning up earlier, so the ratio is not as expected.

The last question is because I don't want to drive 2hrs, only to find that they often refuse admission at the door. It's a long drive back, or a hotel overnight.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ring them and find out? They're in the best position to advise you

Haverfordwest

"Ring them and find out? They're in the best position to advise you "

Thanks, I will be doing that, but wanted to hear about actual experience, which can be different to what they'll say over the phone when a new member wants to join.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Once you've got your membership you can use it in both clubs. As far as I know once you've got you're membership you renew it yearly no more waiting list

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

As for the last question I'm not 100% sure maybe one of the guys that are members can answer that one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As for the last question I'm not 100% sure maybe one of the guys that are members can answer that one "

What she said

Haverfordwest

"Once you've got your membership you can use it in both clubs. As far as I know once you've got you're membership you renew it yearly no more waiting list "

Thank you, that helps. x

» Add a new message to this topic