FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Little bit of respect even though it a swinging site

Little bit of respect even though it a swinging site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I being shallow by not replying to first message saying "I want to eat your pussy"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A hello and a chat wouldn't go a miss eh haha

No I think it goes a long got way. Some of the men think your a bit of meat. I think a hello first goes a long way

Aye I know slime balls they are tho haha

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Serious lack of respect from certain guys on this site full stop!!

Totally agree. Puts the decent people to shame! We are all here to have fun but where is the respect with some.

I've been here 6 years & there have always been the odd few guys like that about, but the past 6 months the sites changed hugely. Now the genuine guys are few n far between & definitely in the minority. I deleted my single profile because I was getting more n more messages like that & less n less polite ones, wasn't worth the hassle anymore, yeah some of us are looking to fuck but that doesn't mean we don't deserve a respectful approach

I'm finding it more and more on here. Their are some great people out there, just puts me off when getting messages like that first.just makes it feel like a meet market and that's not what fab is about.

Meat!

finding single males a bloody nightmare so rude at times - I don't reply if there not my type where as before I d say nicely sorry not my type . with the abuse you get doing that it's not worth it - I m called shallow and a bitch - wtf x

"finding single males a bloody nightmare so rude at times - I don't reply if there not my type where as before I d say nicely sorry not my type . with the abuse you get doing that it's not worth it - I m called shallow and a bitch - wtf x"

"finding single males a bloody nightmare so rude at times - I don't reply if there not my type where as before I d say nicely sorry not my type . with the abuse you get doing that it's not worth it - I m called shallow and a bitch - wtf x"

I just ignore messages like that

Or fancy sucking me off

Oh go on then you bugger I've got 5 minutes free

Ffs it makes you wonder why some of them are single.

women must be fighting over the little charmers

Getting to that stage myself I've tried being polite but just comes back with verbal but that's where the block button comes in handy lol. Such a shame when you can meet nice peoplevening and there are loads out there.x

Lol.. Think they are gods gift! Like I said we are all here to enjoy and have fun but come on little bit of respect goes a long way x

Just treat it as a simple filter exercise, block them and you won't have to worry about them any more

Unfortunately you'll probably be blocking at least ten a day

It seems that a lot of the men on here see it as a site to get an easy lay. We're swingers therefore we must want every cock that's available. And the attitude of any holes a goal becomes very clear when you tell them no no matter how polite you are about it.

I didn't realise we was allowed to use that word NO

I thought it was banned on here

Ain't we Just meant to lay down open our legs and be grateful we are getting some attention

But let's be fair now it's not all single guys who behave like this

And some of the women on here are just as rude if not worse so arrogant and up their own arses thinking every man on here wants them

Block button has been used quite a bit lately but I just can't believe how much men can get so abusive befoemail you have to get to that stage of having to block!

Do agree with you there. Some women are up their own arses and give the men a hard time. Like I said puts the nice genuine people to shame who are here for the fun and just enjoy themselves.

"I didn't realise we was allowed to use that word NO

Ain't we Just meant to lay down open our legs and be grateful we are getting some attention

And some of the women on here are just as rude if not worse so arrogant and up their own arses thinking every man on here wants them

"

While I have seen this type of reponses on friends mailboxes and on couple profiles I have been a part of, I have also seen severe rudeness coming from some but not all the fems on the site.

I send respectful messages and I look to make real friends but get rebbuted and ignored/deleted.

If a lady responds and says not for me I am still polite. We can't all be interested in everyone after all.

Just posting to say that's a broad brush you are painting with

Dave

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

"I didn't realise we was allowed to use that word NO

"

good point from a genuinely friendly person and as someone who has been more successful on the social side on here than the play it is always good to have people that you can communicate with on here with respect to each other whatever the situation

Thanks for the reply guys very much appreciated. Glad I'm not the only one with same opinion. X

"Am I being shallow by not replying to first message saying "I want to eat your pussy" "

Very selfish O.P

I mean you should have jumped at such a superb offer

great to see chivalry is not dead on here lol

"Do agree with you there. Some women are up their own arses and give the men a hard time. Like I said puts the nice genuine people to shame who are here for the fun and just enjoy themselves. "

We all have preferences of who we like to play with . Yes it's a swinging site but we don't just fuck anything . xxx

Ive been here a few yrs. Sadly it does seem to have gone that way with most single guys, but then also i only ever try to start a conversation with an "hello do you fancy a chat" and not even get so much as a thanks but no thanks. Its usually read then block

this is exactly what happens also

If they rude there's a block button they don't get a reply or chance to message back

Wow do people put that in a message?

"Wow do people put that in a message?"

Surprisingly yeah lol

Try it today

Message a random and say fancy a quick fuck

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"We all have preferences of who we like to play with . Yes it's a swinging site but we don't just fuck anything . xxx"

"finding single males a bloody nightmare so rude at times - I don't reply if there not my type where as before I d say nicely sorry not my type . with the abuse you get doing that it's not worth it - I m called shallow and a bitch - wtf x

this is exactly what happens also "

Sadly there are too many responses like this for ladies. I used to take it to heart when my message was deleted unread andbwinder what was wrong with me but over the years I have come to realise that it's easier for the ladies to do this than to risk the abuse which so clearly comes from rejection. Sad shallow men.

I have never responded to rejection with abuse. Always with a thanks and happy swinging message. We can't all be liked by everyone.

"If they rude there's a block button they don't get a reply or chance to message back "

This

By *heep2405Man  over a year ago

Newport

I'm always polite, ask if the person would like a chat/coffee. It's just manners, now getting a reply is few and far between but the ones I do get a reply from make up for it.

Our motto is speak to people how you would introduce yourself on first meeting under any other situation ! A message like that does not deserve a response in our opinion

Many men on here think women are here to drop their knickers because they demand it. So they deem it neccesary to send messages like fancy a f*@k and wonder why the message gets deleted. And guys l not having a go lm sure women can be just as rude as well

To gain respect you have to give it. It works both ways

"To gain respect you have to give it. It works both ways "

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

one reason men are becoming ruder is because people ask for more than 'hello how are you messages'

still wrong though, but more these rude guys take over the site, the more us quieter, polite guys get lost and ignored.

we miss out on good times and ladies also miss out on a good respectul times too

"I've been here 6 years & there have always been the odd few guys like that about, but the past 6 months the sites changed hugely. Now the genuine guys are few n far between & definitely in the minority. I deleted my single profile because I was getting more n more messages like that & less n less polite ones, wasn't worth the hassle anymore, yeah some of us are looking to fuck but that doesn't mean we don't deserve a respectful approach "

"I've been here 6 years & there have always been the odd few guys like that about, but the past 6 months the sites changed hugely. Now the genuine guys are few n far between & definitely in the minority. I deleted my single profile because I was getting more n more messages like that & less n less polite ones, wasn't worth the hassle anymore, yeah some of us are looking to fuck but that doesn't mean we don't deserve a respectful approach

"

Absolutely right, however for a genuine guy now you have to but a really good first message together just to get past other guys rude/non thought out messages!! And if you DARE copy and paste it!!! Well that's as bad as the rude ones!! Ha ha

"I've been here 6 years & there have always been the odd few guys like that about, but the past 6 months the sites changed hugely. Now the genuine guys are few n far between & definitely in the minority. I deleted my single profile because I was getting more n more messages like that & less n less polite ones, wasn't worth the hassle anymore, yeah some of us are looking to fuck but that doesn't mean we don't deserve a respectful approach

Absolutely right, however for a genuine guy now you have to but a really good first message together just to get past other guys rude/non thought out messages!! And if you DARE copy and paste it!!! Well that's as bad as the rude ones!! Ha ha"

"

"

[Removed by poster at 01/02/16 20:46:31]

» Add a new message to this topic