FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Erotic Night of Fun

Erotic Night of Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im thinking of putting on an erotic night sometime in May 2016 in a club just outside Cardiff.

I will include Lap Dancers, Pole Dancers,Burlesque Dancers, Balloon & Feather Dancers.

A few bands will also be playing at the venue.

Also DJ will provide additional music.

Price will be £20.00 per ticket which will entitle you to one free drink at the bar and free food.

Food provided will be a buffet selection and also a hot food selection of a curry and rice or chilli and rice.

Anyone interested get in touch as we have to book venue asap .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Hate to piss on your bonfire dude, but, as much as its great to see new ideas, chances are people are going to be very cautious about shelling out for tickets on a profile that is very thin on veries.

I'd get to a few socials, build up a rep, and then float the idea again.

Plus, for what you are planning, sounds like you are going to need to re-think your ticket price!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hate to piss on your bonfire dude, but, as much as its great to see new ideas, chances are people are going to be very cautious about shelling out for tickets on a profile that is very thin on veries.

Plus, for what you are planning, sounds like you are going to need to re-think your ticket price! "

Agreed, 20 quid is a lot for people these days

"Hate to piss on your bonfire dude, but, as much as its great to see new ideas, chances are people are going to be very cautious about shelling out for tickets on a profile that is very thin on veries.

Plus, for what you are planning, sounds like you are going to need to re-think your ticket price! "

Surely if there is food and pole dances is will be worth it

I bet if there was glass dildos Mart you would be first in line for a ticket ha ha

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just to let people know that the hall with bar is £250 for the night- Food is another £250

2 Bands are £500 with a DJ

Lap dancers etc earn £200 a night and we got 6 - 8 of them coming there

And everyone get a free drink of there choice from the bar. What do you want for £20.00

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Hi just to let people know that the hall with bar is £250 for the night- Food is another £250

2 Bands are £500 with a DJ

Lap dancers etc earn £200 a night and we got 6 - 8 of them coming there

And everyone get a free drink of there choice from the bar. What do you want for £20.00"

Exactly, your ticket price is too low, you are shelling out in excess of £3000, at 20 quid a time you will need in excess of 150 people just to break even, but chances of getting that many are slim, most will be couples, so already that's £40 a pop, not forgetting transport and more drinks.

Sounds like a great idea that seed be interested in if you do get it off the ground X

» Add a new message to this topic