FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Big guys

Big guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me, or are people in general too picky with the size of the guy when it comes to things even as simple as chatting.... Too many times I just get told 'not my type' how would you know I'm not your type just by looking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they may not want to waste time chatting to somebody who doesn't interest them sexually?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But isn't that just shallow by soley going on looks alone? I mean if everyone did that then ugly people would have no chance!

Mate its not a dating site it's a swingers site. I'm sure women will want to meet men they find attractive not be like most men get pissed and stick one up any woman!

Nothing shallow about it, it is their personal preference. Playing the victim is way more unattractive.

"But isn't that just shallow by soley going on looks alone? I mean if everyone did that then ugly people would have no chance!"

Not shallow. Surely we all have to have a physical attraction in some shape or form to want to sleep with someone??

We all also have different tastes.

Are you not being slightly shallow calling people 'ugly' also???

"Mate its not a dating site it's a swingers site. I'm sure women will want to meet men they find attractive not be like most men get pissed and stick one up any woman! "

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

Just because this is a swingers site, and not a dating site, it doesn't mean women are obliged to fuck every man that contacts them, regardless of whether they find them sexually appealing.

"But isn't that just shallow by soley going on looks alone? I mean if everyone did that then ugly people would have no chance!"

Physical attraction is everything for me and if me being select makes me shallow so be it but I couldn't fuck somebody I don't find attractive.

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

I'm ugly as feck its the time and effort you put into to the social side of swinging that gets you results my friend like many have said before its not instashag.

"But isn't that just shallow by soley going on looks alone? I mean if everyone did that then ugly people would have no chance!

Physical attraction is everything for me and if me being select makes me shallow so be it but I couldn't fuck somebody I don't find attractive. "

"Is it me, or are people in general too picky with the size of the guy when it comes to things even as simple as chatting.... Too many times I just get told 'not my type' how would you know I'm not your type just by looking?"

By *all TemptationsMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

To be honest its not always a question of ugly or not. I have a penchant for curvy women. But not every curvy woman does it for me. Has to be the right balance of assets.

The schwing factor if you like. Either does it or doesnt

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

It's all about preferences as everyone else has said. I don't have a particular type. I just like what I like when I see it. Simples!

Well it is for me

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

One person's ugly is another person's ideal!

"I'm ugly as feck its the time and effort you put into to the social side of swinging that gets you results my friend like many have said before its not instashag."

I d shag you lol x

"Just because this is a swingers site, and not a dating site, it doesn't mean women are obliged to fuck every man that contacts them, regardless of whether they find them sexually appealing. "

True but when its harder on here to get a meet from a fem swinger than a bar /night out something is wrong somewhere.

loads of non swinging fem swingers just here for the chat etc.

"Just because this is a swingers site, and not a dating site, it doesn't mean women are obliged to fuck every man that contacts them, regardless of whether they find them sexually appealing.

True but when its harder on here to get a meet from a fem swinger than a bar /night out something is wrong somewhere.

loads of non swinging fem swingers just here for the chat etc."

Then surely just go out on a regular night out and pick up the fems that way if it's easier?? Or am I missing something??

Surely everyone on here can meet whoever they want

Wether it's good bad or ugly

Everyone finds different things in people

And has its been stated above

It's not just having sex on here

I find different messages give off different feelings

Some your attracted to some your not

Simple cos I couldn't and wouldn't meet someone I wasn't attracted to

Whatever way that is !!