FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Based On My Profile (now) Would You Or Wouldn't You?? (Looking for tips etc)

Based On My Profile (now) Would You Or Wouldn't You?? (Looking for tips etc)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just asking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great song choice

Nice tat. Just enough text with some humour. All in all not bad.

Dont worry i think my profile scares people off or i do lol

Much better than your other attempts lol

Glad you took advice xxxx

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Go to the single socials now dude,Its the best why to get some Verifications all the best.

loving the ink ....

Thanks all. Yeah took some advice in... going to a social next month. Just worried if I know people there?

"Thanks all. Yeah took some advice in... going to a social next month. Just worried if I know people there? "

Me

town

"Thanks all. Yeah took some advice in... going to a social next month. Just worried if I know people there?

Me "

Don't worry about it mate, peeps are not going to go around telling everyone one your swinger, if they are going to a swinging social also.

a cracking profile - youre a funny dude

By *r missCouple  over a year ago

south wales

"Thanks all. Yeah took some advice in... going to a social next month. Just worried if I know people there?

Me

Don't worry about it mate, peeps are not going to go around telling everyone one your swinger, if they are going to a swinging social also. "

Thats why we dont go to clubs close to home... Is that silly?! I know someone that goes thats a school mum so would be awkward

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Me

Don't worry about it mate, peeps are not going to go around telling everyone one your swinger, if they are going to a swinging social also.

Thats why we dont go to clubs close to home... Is that silly?! I know someone that goes thats a school mum so would be awkward "

But they are there for the same reason so no embarrassment needed. I see my ex at chams often and we want on talking terms but was fine

Mrs

town

Me

Thats why we dont go to clubs close to home... Is that silly?! I know someone that goes thats a school mum so would be awkward

But they are there for the same reason so no embarrassment needed. I see my ex at chams often and we want on talking terms but was fine

Mrs"

Exactly

By *r missCouple  over a year ago

south wales

Me

Mrs"

Yes Mr keeps saying that to me too. He really wants to go! Can anyone tell me what time it opens on a fri? I really want to go to meet you all but im nervous of seeing people as its on my door litrally! Miss x

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

Been trying to get Mrs to go to Chams in Newport for a while now but there is someone she knows that attends from outside of swinging. Problem is he's single and she's sure he blabs. Likes to "impress" the boys.

So not all swingers can be trusted to keep their trap shut.

Suppose I could go on my own but that's not how we play the game.

So it's an hour and a half to the Midlands now and again.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Me

Mrs

Yes Mr keeps saying that to me too. He really wants to go! Can anyone tell me what time it opens on a fri? I really want to go to meet you all but im nervous of seeing people as its on my door litrally! Miss x "

We will meet you outside and walk in with you like? We will be attending around 9.30 x

Mrs

It is building up the courage to go... I had a text off a very old friend of mine yesterday saying he saw me on fab, it didn't seem to bother me.. funny though

Me "

Do you know me Giggles??

Me

Don't worry about it mate, peeps are not going to go around telling everyone one your swinger, if they are going to a swinging social also. "

Thanks mate... and fellow ginge!!

» Add a new message to this topic