FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Squirter ??

Squirter ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've experienced squirting about a year ago and I found it amazing a real big turn on for me ..

I've recently been fucking a 20 year old and I've tried and tried to make her squirt but it just happen any tips guys ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've experienced squirting about a year ago and I found it amazing a real big turn on for me ..

I've recently been fucking a 20 year old and I've tried and tried to make her squirt but it just happen any tips guys ??"

Trying to hard....just go with the flow.....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers

"I've experienced squirting about a year ago and I found it amazing a real big turn on for me ..

I've recently been fucking a 20 year old and I've tried and tried to make her squirt but it just happen any tips guys ??Trying to hard....just go with the flow..... "

Go with the flow love it

Curl your fingers around like hooking then..and make a come here movement ..as if your pulling her towards you ... makes me shoot everywhere

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

I've recently been fucking a 20 year old and I've tried and tried to make her squirt but it just happen any tips guys ??Trying to hard....just go with the flow..... "

literally pmsl

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

"Curl your fingers around like hooking then..and make a come here movement ..as if your pulling her towards you ... makes me shoot everywhere "

Many lady's are different but this is a great one to start with.

Yet again I don't see the attraction nor obsession.

I've recently been fucking a 20 year old and I've tried and tried to make her squirt but it just happen any tips guys ??"

I never could until I met andy. I think you have to be relaxed with the person doing it x

I've recently been fucking a 20 year old and I've tried and tried to make her squirt but it just happen any tips guys ??

I never could until I met andy. I think you have to be relaxed with the person doing it x"

Now I could fill a paddling pool. Funny how it's always my side of the bed he decides to make me squirt on lol x

"Curl your fingers around like hooking then..and make a come here movement ..as if your pulling her towards you ... makes me shoot everywhere "

May I try this technique with you

"Curl your fingers around like hooking then..and make a come here movement ..as if your pulling her towards you ... makes me shoot everywhere

May I try this technique with you "

I'm taken...only here for forums and.to perve x

By *cMuFfIn_ItMan  over a year ago

Cwmcarn

Nail on the head always works a treat

Go on xhamster.com and search 'how to squirt' there is a tutorial for about 7 mins ... very good

That doesn't work for me my buttons on the edge of my pussy x

» Add a new message to this topic