FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Tv or no tv that is the question

Tv or no tv that is the question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i every one just looking for a but of advice really I have been invited to a party with a couple I know haven't met before but are looking to meet before hand, my question is this. Having never been to this kind of party what is the kind of etiquite (not sure that'd spelt right) and what do you wear I think its supposed to be a fetish night kinda thing, also what is the general consensus on tvs at parties I know "normal" people can have problems......?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Hey hon....cant give much advice cos dont know what party youre talking bout...but hey...the world goes by and I never notice anyway lol....truth is,,,wear something youre comfortable in and where you can be yourself....if anyone is judgemental then to hell with them...i would just lurve to know what normal is...er do you mean..boring, narrow minded, judgemental, hypocritcal..oh yeah i know loads of them types...but gues what darling...i ignore um and enjoy my life to the full with all the abnormal peeps out there lol.....let me know how you get on xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my self i turn the tv off at parties ruins the conversation and sone people always want too watch golf lol

I will indeed its like going out dressed for the first time all over again... and i totally agree about the 'normal' peeps lol thanks any way hunni its nice to hear the voice of reason once in a while let me know im still on earth

"my self i turn the tv off at parties ruins the conversation and sone people always want too watch golf lol"

again i totally agree being a Dj there aint much you can mix with the golf other than wierd men with crazy trousers and vest jumpers......

By *ill-living-in-spainWoman  over a year ago

mazarron spain

"my self i turn the tv off at parties ruins the conversation and sone people always want too watch golf lol

again i totally agree being a Dj there aint much you can mix with the golf other than wierd men with crazy trousers and vest jumpers...... "

oooo getting turned on now at weird lol

anyway back on topic i have to agree with some other posters as well, be yourself and how you want to dress and others around you will be more relaxed if you are the same.

we are hosting a party at selecta on 26th feb and it is a well known tv/cd str8 bi whatever takes your fancy club .. come along and join in if you want

» Add a new message to this topic