Police turning up while your out dogging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Caught wanking lol

"Ladies ans gentlemen what is your most embarrassing Sexual experience to date

Police turning up while your out dogging "

Having a blow job with the police watching ??

Having an outdoor shag in a woodland area, in what we thought was a quiet spot.. Then got greeted by a barking dog, followed swiftly by two very gobsmacked looking owners.. We both just froze... And I said "hi"...

By *ojomojo79Woman  over a year ago

Swansea ish

Having a nose bleed whilst giving a blow job!

Mine was meeting a guy for what was set to be (after weeks and weeks of messaging) his first time being fucked, he was bi curious. He lived with his nan after a relationship break down - anyway, travelled there because she was going out with her friends for drinks, we chilled listening to music and chatting for an hour on the sofa and things started to hot up, he run to check the front door was locked - got back at it, all the teasing and foreplay out of the way it was time for him to take my cock, I suggested going up stairs he refused, whispering fuck me over the sofa... He straddled the sofa, I slowly entered him, finally got balls deep and teased my cock inside him until he was comfortable - he was moaning all sorts, started to pick up pace and he was moaning more and just as he blurted JUST FUCK ME his nan and her friends walked in. Seems leaving a key in the door doesn't stop people unlocking it from the other side.

I don't know who was more embarrassed

Having my regular FB 'find' a piece of missing condom that I'd 'lost' the previous night with another meet.

Oh how we laughed

Having someone unexpectedly spunk in your mouth in a hotel room so having to run to the toilet to spew and heaving so much you piss all over the floor and trying to discretely wipe the piss up with toilet roll whilst still heaving and being asked "Are you ok in there??"

Student nights in Swansea have a lot to answer for

"Having someone unexpectedly spunk in your mouth in a hotel room so having to run to the toilet to spew and heaving so much you piss all over the floor and trying to discretely wipe the piss up with toilet roll whilst still heaving and being asked "Are you ok in there??"

Student nights in Swansea have a lot to answer for "

Weak!!

"Having someone unexpectedly spunk in your mouth in a hotel room so having to run to the toilet to spew and heaving so much you piss all over the floor and trying to discretely wipe the piss up with toilet roll whilst still heaving and being asked "Are you ok in there??"

Weak!! "

Unfortunately I don't have the excuse of being a student either

This was about 6 months ago haha

Oh well

Pmsfl, that could only come from you.......... WEAK !!!!

Weak!!

Oh well"

my sides..

So that is where Miss P comes from hahaa brilliant

Losing a condom at a party

Which resulted to my leg up on a work top and some one routing around for it

Weak!!

Oh well"

"Mine was meeting a guy for what was set to be (after weeks and weeks of messaging) his first time being fucked, he was bi curious. He lived with his nan after a relationship break down - anyway, travelled there because she was going out with her friends for drinks, we chilled listening to music and chatting for an hour on the sofa and things started to hot up, he run to check the front door was locked - got back at it, all the teasing and foreplay out of the way it was time for him to take my cock, I suggested going up stairs he refused, whispering fuck me over the sofa... He straddled the sofa, I slowly entered him, finally got balls deep and teased my cock inside him until he was comfortable - he was moaning all sorts, started to pick up pace and he was moaning more and just as he blurted JUST FUCK ME his nan and her friends walked in. Seems leaving a key in the door doesn't stop people unlocking it from the other side.

I don't know who was more embarrassed

"

This is hilarious

Mine was probably when staying over with an ex at her parents. We got at it, and i ended up snaped my banjo cord. Explaining to her dad why i had to go to hospital was interesting...

"Mine was probably when staying over with an ex at her parents. We got at it, and i ended up snaped my banjo cord. Explaining to her dad why i had to go to hospital was interesting..."

I could only imagine... "yeah, about my injury.."

By * and CCouple  over a year ago

near Cardiff

Made an amateur dirty movie when I was 16 with my girlfriend but without realising it I recorded over something. Hid the VHS in my room.

Weeks later had a phone call saying that I had to come home early as my mother had sat down to watch what she thought was a trip to Scotland. Luckily I was cameraman but my girlfriend dressed as a French maid, using a jolly green giant dildo on herself didn't go down well.

Still hurts to think about it! ??

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

This could count as worst or best-not sure but still brings a smile to my face--slept with a 20yr old bar maid and enjoyed btw pms-month n half later met a woman really hot and she asked me home so being a gent agreed and again fantastic time woke up she said let's go have coffee and yup to an obvious end guess who her daughter was pms had my fingers crossed for the dream outcome bit thought fuck me I need outta here!!--memories memories they all work

I was 19 and left a party with a girl that I knew lived locally, we went back to hers and were starting a knee trembler against her house wall when I asked if we could go inside and use the sofa. She agreed and we were busy on said sofa when her dad came downstairs to find out what all the noise was.

Classic trousers in one hand shoes in the other as I ran out and then had to be wary in the rugby club for a few weeks.... Because I knew him as a player

"I was 19 and left a party with a girl that I knew lived locally, we went back to hers and were starting a knee trembler against her house wall when I asked if we could go inside and use the sofa. She agreed and we were busy on said sofa when her dad came downstairs to find out what all the noise was.

Classic trousers in one hand shoes in the other as I ran out and then had to be wary in the rugby club for a few weeks.... Because I knew him as a player "

Or I could have said what about the one where I arranged to meet a woman from another site for some lunchtime flashing in a bar. I worked in Newport she lived in St mellons so we fixed on a pub midway. First I texted to say that I was about 15 minutes behind because the management meeting had overrun. Then when I arrived I was well pleased, she was in a long coat, heels stockings and lingerie. Stood at the bar talking I notice her looking over my shoulder and smiling. When I look there's a few of my managers and my director all come by chance to the same bar for lunch and all watching the stocking tops appear and disappear

By *elshwallMan  over a year ago

swansea

Pmsl...

Having a builder arrive far earlier than expect to to some measuring, in preparations for some work in the bathroom.

I thought that the house was tidy, but couldn't work out why he was giving me some very odd looks after his measuring.

After he'd gone, I went to the bathroom and realised that the hand-basin was still full of large dildos that I'd dropped in there for washing....

Oops....

"Having a builder arrive far earlier than expect to to some measuring, in preparations for some work in the bathroom.

I thought that the house was tidy, but couldn't work out why he was giving me some very odd looks after his measuring.

After he'd gone, I went to the bathroom and realised that the hand-basin was still full of large dildos that I'd dropped in there for washing....

Oops.... "

Haha brilliant

By *lwayshorny692016Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

It has to be University halls of residence in Cardiff, my girlfriend at the time and I had a morning lie in, things got hot and before you know it we were hard at it. What we'd forgotten was that the window cleaners were booked for that morning, even on the third floor we weren't safe as one chap climbed his ladder and got an eye full through the window!!!!

We had a laugh about it afterwards!!!

By *alleypairCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Ha ha they joys of student days

By *lwayshorny692016Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Makes you smile just thinking about those days doesn't it?

» Add a new message to this topic