FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Glastonbury!

Glastonbury!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone going this year?! Line up looks absolutely amazing! Gotta get my ticket and head off to the hippy colony, I hear their cups of tea are splendid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Not Glastonbury but we have tickets for The Specials in Nov and Madness in August, can't wait.

"Not Glastonbury but we have tickets for The Specials in Nov and Madness in August, can't wait. "

The specials sound amazing! Think everyone at some point in their life have to do Glastonbury, I'm definitely not missing this year x

No longer in the UK.

Never done a festival, done tons of gigs , maybe one day.

"Never done a festival, done tons of gigs , maybe one day."

it's definitely a welly and tent occasion x

No longer in the UK.

Yes it's the tent bit that doesn't really appeal, getting to that age that we like our comforts too much lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is on my bucket or fuck it list lol

love to go x

"This is on my bucket or fuck it list lol

love to go x"

Tickets can be expensive, milly but I think it's worth it, there's sooo much to see and do at Glastonbury! x

By *i_DoormanMan  over a year ago

Swansea London

Worked festivals for the last 10 years. deffo wellies!! I'm off to V Fest, and IOW fest this year.

"Worked festivals for the last 10 years. deffo wellies!! I'm off to V Fest, and IOW fest this year. "

Nice one, Craig! Always wanted to go to v fest! You working security there, or as a customer? x

Swansea London

"Worked festivals for the last 10 years. deffo wellies!! I'm off to V Fest, and IOW fest this year.

Nice one, Craig! Always wanted to go to v fest! You working security there, or as a customer? x "

Always security. Last few years have been one of the supervisors at the event. Same with IOW Fest, London Pride, some gigs in London etc

"Worked festivals for the last 10 years. deffo wellies!! I'm off to V Fest, and IOW fest this year.

Nice one, Craig! Always wanted to go to v fest! You working security there, or as a customer? x

Always security. Last few years have been one of the supervisors at the event. Same with IOW Fest, London Pride, some gigs in London etc "

You'll be able to get some time off soon and enjoy yourself! Jus got your message, too x

love to go x

Tickets can be expensive, milly but I think it's worth it, there's sooo much to see and do at Glastonbury! x "

yeah but if its worth it I'd not mind the expense

Someone said reading festival is also good but as I've never been can't really comment x

love to go x

Tickets can be expensive, milly but I think it's worth it, there's sooo much to see and do at Glastonbury! x

yeah but if its worth it I'd not mind the expense

Someone said reading festival is also good but as I've never been can't really comment x"

I know reding fest is really good to go to, been a few times

Awww well maybe try that also another time lol it is a bucket list after all hahaha x

"Awww well maybe try that also another time lol it is a bucket list after all hahaha x"

mine is rather extensive

Swansea London

Always security. Last few years have been one of the supervisors at the event. Same with IOW Fest, London Pride, some gigs in London etc

You'll be able to get some time off soon and enjoy yourself! Jus got your message, too x "

Had a call last night asking me to work a red carpet event in London on Monday too for a rather well known rock band. :D

You'll be able to get some time off soon and enjoy yourself! Jus got your message, too x

Had a call last night asking me to work a red carpet event in London on Monday too for a rather well known rock band. :D"

Just saw now in your message! Do it man, Mr red carpet I'll be calling you now x enjoy the social and sauna on Saturday! I'll try my bestest to attend next time! x

Swansea London

Had a call last night asking me to work a red carpet event in London on Monday too for a rather well known rock band. :D

Just saw now in your message! Do it man, Mr red carpet I'll be calling you now x enjoy the social and sauna on Saturday! I'll try my bestest to attend next time! x "

Haha, I shall indeed enjoy x

Just saw now in your message! Do it man, Mr red carpet I'll be calling you now x enjoy the social and sauna on Saturday! I'll try my bestest to attend next time! x

Haha, I shall indeed enjoy x"

I'd be the only dull bugger to manage to lose all sense of direction in a sauna.. Not necessarily a bad thing, though, eh?! depending on your outlook on life..

» Add a new message to this topic