FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > selling ,hotel room

selling ,hotel room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs Sugar Mr Spice OP   Couple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

we've got a hotel room booked and payed for at the premier inn cardiff north. The room has got a double bed, dpuble sofa bed and a single bed in, also has breakfast for 2! This was booked for the Cardiff social on the 5th March and we cant stay there now because something has come up! So does anyone want to take this off our hands? So it's bed & Breakfast for £45.00 BARGAIN Let us know if you want it. We will be at the social around 8pm.

Thanks

Mrs Sugar & Mr Spice

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dose it have a goblin teasmaid?

am sure you can cancel the room up until 12 on the day you are going and not have to pay anything

By *rs Sugar Mr Spice OP   Couple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

Goblin teamaid ha ha ,we payed 4 it online and thets and the reason why it was so chep is cause if we cancel its not refundable.pretty gutted we cant use it but its there if any bodys interested

thets chep

What there are teasmaids that give you a blow job now?

Why have I not been informed?

No matter what the price they has gotta be chep innit

Is this like an Ebay auction for the aforementioned room?

If so I will start the bidding at 50p

this may be my top offer cos I is skint, however I do have a part packet of polo mints most of which have not been sucked too much, and I may consider throwing them in just to sweeten the deal

come on now smiff 50p ? its got a dpuble

sofa bed in it ffs they is designer ya know they is like a double but more expensive

thets chep..75p and a hole packet of opal fruits....i bet your mouth watering now...thets mi bed

Right I had a recalculation, shifted some debts, and leaned on a few ppl that owe me, soooooo I can now raise me initial bid to £1.25, I put the extra 25p on the end cos I believe some ppl are trying to sweeten the deal with opal fruits, well let me tell you now that there is no such thing as opal fruits, this is a ploy, a ploy I say to distract you. My bid stands, and at the price I am prepared to pay I believe that I still get it chep, I can feel the luxury of dpubl sofa bed now

Mrs Sugar & Mr Spice , Hi I maybe interested in the room . waitingon a friend to get back to me .. Colin

Mrs Sugar & Mr Spice,,,, Sorry wont be needing the room , thanks for mail ,,

has the room got a waitingon colin? looks like my bed has gone up 1.30 +peck and muc...beat that smiffy...

Tush to ya bid, I just sold Nessa's mam on ebay so I can raise my bid to, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,£2.00, see I is a fool wiv me money, still chep if u ask me, and I is definatley having that dpuble sofa bed, and I see there is a waitingon colin included now also, fecking posh or wot?

ok thus is to ruck for me you mist be looded its yous can i stull hive waitingon whan you finshshed...

» Add a new message to this topic