FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > November

November

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bit early, but I like to plan in advance. I turn 21 this November and was wondering if anyone fancied doing anything? Like going clubbing in Cardiff, swansea or newport. Would be a fun night, and if in Newport, a night in Chams

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Should get quite a few people for as night out in Cardiff as we would be up for it like a mini social bit can be hot and miss. Or you could organise it at chams and meet for pre drinks in Newport town.

I think second option would be more popular

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a November baby too (altho a little older than 21). If a good group of people I know go and I am not working I could be up for it

"Should get quite a few people for as night out in Cardiff as we would be up for it like a mini social bit can be hot and miss. Or you could organise it at chams and meet for pre drinks in Newport town.

Mrs"

I'd be down in doing a Chams meet due to the fact that they have a 21 plus policy. Would love to go.

Neverland

"Should get quite a few people for as night out in Cardiff as we would be up for it like a mini social bit can be hot and miss. Or you could organise it at chams and meet for pre drinks in Newport town.

Mrs

I'd be down in doing a Chams meet due to the fact that they have a 21 plus policy. Would love to go. "

Ooh do they? I didn't know that and I go there. Definitely saw someone younger but only once and I don't even think he was 18 bit that's a different story.

They can do a buffet of food for you if you contact them and arrange it

Mrs

Mrs

I'd be down in doing a Chams meet due to the fact that they have a 21 plus policy. Would love to go.

Ooh do they? I didn't know that and I go there. Definitely saw someone younger but only once and I don't even think he was 18 bit that's a different story.

Mrs"

Yeah, I looked it up. What sort of things happen there? So I know what to expect?

Neverland

Mrs

Mrs

Yeah, I looked it up. What sort of things happen there? So I know what to expect?"

Where do I start.. Alot of men wear towels as it has jacuzzi, sauna and steam room but you can wear pants or shorts too.

It is very social and if you post on here it's a party night lots will attend and are very friendly, don't feel isolated is very friendly.

We spend most the night downstairs in bar drinking and chatting or smoking area then go for a wander around the rooms upstairs.

Some rooms are lockable and private some are open

Mrs

Mrs

Mrs

Yeah, I looked it up. What sort of things happen there? So I know what to expect?

Where do I start.. Alot of men wear towels as it has jacuzzi, sauna and steam room but you can wear pants or shorts too.

It is very social and if you post on here it's a party night lots will attend and are very friendly, don't feel isolated is very friendly.

We spend most the night downstairs in bar drinking and chatting or smoking area then go for a wander around the rooms upstairs.

Mrs"

Sounds fun. I have a feeling I'll be downstairs all might due to being shy :')

Neverland

Mrs

Mrs

Mrs

Sounds fun. I have a feeling I'll be downstairs all might due to being shy :')"

You will regret it if you do. There is no reason to be shy, should arrange pre drinks in Newport town first. We would attend, ps you can take your own alcoholic drinks to Chams, just don't get legless

Mrs

Mrs

Mrs

Mrs

You will regret it if you do. There is no reason to be shy, should arrange pre drinks in Newport town first. We would attend, ps you can take your own alcoholic drinks to Chams, just don't get legless

Mrs"

I'm not much of a drinker. So that's fine. And I'll just wait to see who's interested in a room with me

Neverland

Mrs

Mrs

Mrs

Mrs

I'm not much of a drinker. So that's fine. And I'll just wait to see who's interested in a room with me "

But if you don't go and put yourself out there nobody will just be like let's go. Lots are happy to give a tour of the place and sometimes play then depends on

Attraction. They sell soft drinks and food too

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic