FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Relpy

Relpy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just a quick question as I'm new & want to repect women how can i send first message & stand out with the man to women so put balanced? (HELP)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Compliments work. But don't over use it and copy and paste compliments. Only say compliments that you think are true.

Be polite. If they don't reply, don't barrage them with messages. That's a no no.

Respect their opinion. If they don't wanna meet, take it

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"Compliments work. But don't over use it and copy and paste compliments. Only say compliments that you think are true.

Be polite. If they don't reply, don't barrage them with messages. That's a no no.

Respect their opinion. If they don't wanna meet, take it"

This exactly or be funny, that always gets a reply for me.

I love when people say ooft your gorgeous and you have no public pics, take attention to the profile definitely.

I check everything before I mail, age, location, sexuality etc to see if they are suitable bit that's just me

Also NO COCK PICS ATTACHED

Mrs

"Compliments work. But don't over use it and copy and paste compliments. Only say compliments that you think are true.

I love when people say ooft your gorgeous and you have no public pics, take attention to the profile definitely.

I check everything before I mail, age, location, sexuality etc to see if they are suitable bit that's just me

Mrs"

Never attach cock pics in the first message. Only send if asked.

Mrs

Never attach cock pics in the first message. Only send if asked."

And no matter what, even if yiu are dieing to meet someone, if they won't meet single men, leave them

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Alot nowadays just say we will find our own single males to stop them hassling you including us, don't always work mind.

Some think you say this clearly as a joke

Mrs

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Great advice above!

Try and pick up on something in their profile or in a forum post that they've made and use that to spark a conversation. Be friendly and conversational as if you were chatting online to a friend.

Pose some open ended questions that they could respond to and end the message as if you don't really expect a reply ('hope to speak to you really soon' grates on us personally from strangers).

Try and be lighthearted and funny if you can. Make someone laugh and they drop their guard. Don't mention sex or come on too strong in the first few messages - try and read between the lines if you get a reply as to how the chat is going before crossing into 'what are you looking to get out of fab?' territory.

Generally just be a decent human

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok great thanks for that it really help a lot.

» Add a new message to this topic